Community > Posts By > Smokee

Smokee's photo
Sun 05/04/08 07:32 AM
Hey Terry! Gonna be a beautiful day for a drive!! Be Safe and have fun...We'll be waiting here patiently for all the stories when you return!!!!!

flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/03/08 11:48 PM
I could use a shoulder to lay my head on tonite while I am dreaming.....

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/03/08 11:47 PM
Goodnite SweetBilly....I was just about to say the same thing...Sweet Dreams..
yawn flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/03/08 11:30 PM
I believe it because the good ones have morals and values whereas the ones who don't could care less. They don't care who they step on to get what they want...JMO

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/03/08 11:29 PM
Well, a girl drives this one...how about if we find a guy to sit in the middle? flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/03/08 11:15 PM
drinker Cool...just as soon as I get some of the mud out from under we will head out!!

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/03/08 11:12 PM
out running around on the backroads tonite and busting mudholes when low and behold...a hill to climb. Well, not thinking I decided to climb...What was I thinking, definately not about all the rain we had the past couple of days! So, here I am climbing this hill when I hit the slick mud...and sideways I go over toward the edge...what a rush!! noway So, I try to stop but continue to slide~~~ I got a little scared for a moment..sad sad Well, maybe more than a moment..laugh laugh laugh But I pulled myself together and got back off the hill and headed back out again....

I can't wait to go again!!! smokin drinker

Anyone want to go 4 wheelin' with me?huh

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/03/08 05:53 AM
Ok...I'm in....come on guys...
<----check out this body

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/03/08 05:40 AM
Hi Samantha, Welcome...I hope you enjoy hanging out here....great people and good conversations....join in and have fun!

flowerforyou flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/03/08 05:37 AM
Good Morning Coco.....I am leaving for work in 20 min...have a great day!
flowerforyou flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/03/08 05:34 AM
Hey.....nice to meet you...flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/03/08 04:55 AM
I plan on making it the best....I have to work till 3 and then the fun begins!! drinker Going bowling with friends....seeing a movine with friends and tomorrow.....going mushroom hunting!! yeah!!!laugh laugh

I hope your weekend is lots of fun too!!! Whatever you do....do it with a smile on your face and laughter in your voice!!!flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/03/08 04:51 AM
Slick'r n $h1t on a shingle..

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/03/08 04:48 AM
Morning Fly and everyone!! It's raining here but the birds are singing! I hope you all have a great day!!!drinker drinker drinker :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Fri 05/02/08 06:54 PM

West Salem, near Wooster, and Columbus. Anyone else in C-bus think the roads sucked today? So many were walking! I've never seen that many people walking along the roads, even when it's nice outside and us college kids going to class!

I used to live in West Salem....you are out there girl! drinker

Smokee's photo
Fri 05/02/08 06:49 PM
Just stopping in to say Hello!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker

Smokee's photo
Fri 05/02/08 06:46 PM
I have Jose'

Smokee's photo
Fri 05/02/08 06:45 PM
I manage a Sports Memorabilia store......college, NFL football, hockey, basketball and baseball jerseys, Authentic autographs of all...

Smokee's photo
Fri 05/02/08 06:11 AM
Morning Suzy! Have a great day!

Off to work...shewwww....almost done for the week!drinker drinker

Smokee's photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:50 AM
Thanks for reminding everyone! I have been doing this every friday for a couple of years now. drinker

"Till they all come home".....:heart: :heart: flowerforyou

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25