Community > Posts By > Smokee

Smokee's photo
Thu 05/01/08 05:19 AM
Good Morning from Southeastern Ohio...going to rain today! Must remember the umbrella!

Smokee's photo
Thu 05/01/08 05:09 AM
morning flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Wed 04/30/08 08:27 PM
Hey...You are kinda cute in that a$$ picture...blushing

Smokee's photo
Wed 04/30/08 08:18 PM
Hi ....Welcome....Enjoyflowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Wed 04/30/08 08:14 PM
I talked to MsTeddyBear2U about riding together. She is coming from Michigan. So that is a possibility also.....I am coming from Ohio so..... I am still hoping I get to come. Depends on work...

Smokee's photo
Wed 04/30/08 08:11 PM
drinker drinker flowerforyou bigsmile

Smokee's photo
Wed 04/30/08 08:09 PM
I have one I would like to give away ....

Smokee's photo
Wed 04/30/08 02:10 PM
Sign me up ladies...let the matchmaking begin...

Smokee's photo
Mon 04/28/08 04:34 PM
Pics
About me
Then I go back to see if I would be robbing the cradle or not! hahadrinker

Smokee's photo
Mon 04/28/08 04:19 PM
Hi Debbie....think you can do anything good for me in this game?

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/26/08 12:53 PM
Edited by Smokee on Sat 04/26/08 12:54 PM
And....I will now have more time to spend with all my friends here!! flowerforyou flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/26/08 12:52 PM
Yes, this I know....I was told she would be calling me today to tell me I am no longer needed there. So, after I receive this phone call and see what she says, I will know how to proceed. I just know one thing.....I DON'T LIKE ALL THIS DRAMA!!!!!!noway noway grumble grumble Time for a drink! hahadrinker drinker

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/26/08 12:38 PM

Thanks everyone for the advice.....I appreciate it..

If there is a lawsuit remember we were all here to help.....:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Yes I know...I know the JSH family will be there with advice and moral support....drinker drinker flowerforyou drinker

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/26/08 12:02 PM
Thanks everyone for the advice.....I appreciate it..

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/26/08 11:46 AM

They didn't give you any more reason than that? Wow! noway

She hasn't yet told me, but the gf/daughter works there also and she just called and told me that her mother/manager has told her that I have been taken off the schedule alreald and that I or my son are no longer allowed in the store and if we come in there she will ban us personally. She is upset because she thinks we are encourageing her daughter to I don't know, become a better person? I am not sure what is going thru her head..

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/26/08 11:39 AM
My son is dating the daughter (age 19) of the manager (ther daughters mother) at the store that I work at part time. The manager/mother is unhappy about the fact that her daughter is seeing my son too much. I have no control over my son, he lives on his own. I have just been informed that I am no longer needed at this job (even tho they are shorthanded). Is this discrimination? Should I fight this? I mean it is only my part-time job but why am I being punished.....Your opinions will be appreciated.

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/26/08 11:21 AM

:smile: Since he is evil I would just ask for a women to be mean to me,,,, I haven't had that in awhile.....

Since you haven't had thatdrinker in a while maybe your luck is changing?

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/26/08 06:12 AM
Have a good day...Wish I could help ya! flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/26/08 06:11 AM
Great day everyone! Off to work... drinker flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sat 04/26/08 05:53 AM

sure have, that's why I don't even bother with MM anymoreflowerforyou

well i think thats what i'm gonna do toonoway laugh laugh laugh

thanks guys!:wink:

Yepo. I tried it and they never answer me either...:cry: I guess we just have to take our chances in the forums! flowerforyou