Community > Posts By > Smokee

Smokee's photo
Sat 03/29/08 05:23 AM
I know..wishful thinking! laugh

Smokee's photo
Sat 03/29/08 05:21 AM

i am certain that conversation was boring to all men

Well, Steaks & Burgers, construction, a cruise, beach, tools, and a fella from next door .........nope, nothing boring here!laugh
subtle but affective... lol...we are good arnt we lollaugh laugh laugh

flowerforyou It's all about tackling the problem at hand, and just getting it done, right?laugh

Exactly;procrastination promotes laziness.Let's get it done.Woo-Hoo!

P.S. I expect you both at my house by 4 today....then we can head over to Debbies to help her out! Ok...now I am really out of here.....(I got to quit walking past my computer) haha....

Smokee's photo
Sat 03/29/08 05:17 AM
Bye everyone....Have a great day!!!!!

Smokee's photo
Sat 03/29/08 05:14 AM

I know 2 who weren' bored...how about you Cy and Mr Myyz? lol..Good morning to you!!drinker flowerforyou
lol glad it wasnt me who only noticed that..didnt realise you can only have conversations to attract men
[/

Oh well, at least we all enjoyed ourselves....Coffe is on, lunch is coming...cruise is calling,...see you all there!!

Smokee's photo
Sat 03/29/08 05:11 AM

Just wishful thinking....it's supposed to rain here today too....How about we take a cruise instead?
yeh i know exactley how you feel...though will have to be a beach hols i get sea sick lollaugh

As long as it's somewhere where the rain and snow aren't! and the scenery is beautiful and the view is worth watching!
sounds good to me hun loldrinker drinker

Well, now that I have woke up from a beautiful sun filled glasses, I better get myself to work...sad Have a great day whatever you end of doing! flowerforyou
enjoy your day hun...am off to in 5 to..the sarcasm on here is killing melaugh laugh

haha! know what you mean! have a good day!flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sat 03/29/08 05:10 AM

flowerforyou Have a great day, don't work too hard!

Nope..not gonna work hard just put in the hours.....I plan on being back here this afternoon for some more good conversations!

You have a great day also!flowerforyou smooched

Smokee's photo
Sat 03/29/08 05:09 AM

I know 2 who weren' bored...how about you Cy and Mr Myyz? lol..Good morning to you!!drinker flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sat 03/29/08 05:07 AM

Just wishful thinking....it's supposed to rain here today too....How about we take a cruise instead?
yeh i know exactley how you feel...though will have to be a beach hols i get sea sick lollaugh

As long as it's somewhere where the rain and snow aren't! and the scenery is beautiful and the view is worth watching!
sounds good to me hun loldrinker drinker

Well, now that I have woke up from a beautiful sun filled glasses, I better get myself to work...sad Have a great day whatever you end of doing! flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sat 03/29/08 05:03 AM

Smokee's photo
Sat 03/29/08 05:02 AM

I'm on my way with a truckload of tools, we'll have them projects done in no time flat!laugh flowerforyou
cool i will put the kettle on loldrinker

I can fix lunch....what time will you be here? Burgers or steaks?

Smokee's photo
Sat 03/29/08 05:00 AM

Smokee's photo
Sat 03/29/08 04:59 AM

This is something I've been practicing for some time now, but still I haven't figured out how to keep balance?
I've been trying to keep my point of balance steady with changing my weight between fingertips and back of my palms, and changing the position of my shoulders front and back, but I just keep falling down really fast..
Is there a certain technique to do this?

I find that using a wall keeps me from losing my balance...lol

Smokee's photo
Sat 03/29/08 04:58 AM

nope it just means we are bored at this very moment..im building my motivation up to get of my bum and build my new garden shed lol..need another coffeedrinker

Hey debbie, I will come and help with your garden shed if you will come and help me build porch roof....
lol deal..im reconsidering though, looks like its going to chuck it down, might paint the bathroom instead loldrinker

I can do that to as long as it gets me away from Ohio for a mini vacation! lol....

Smokee's photo
Sat 03/29/08 04:55 AM

nope it just means we are bored at this very moment..im building my motivation up to get of my bum and build my new garden shed lol..need another coffeedrinker

Hey debbie, I will come and help with your garden shed if you will come and help me build porch roof....

Smokee's photo
Wed 03/26/08 06:09 AM
Hi there!

Smokee's photo
Wed 03/26/08 06:08 AM
OK I am really out of here now....got 20 minutes to get to work!! Have a great day everyone!!!!

Smokee's photo
Wed 03/26/08 05:33 AM

Its never to early in the morning to be addicted , is it ?.... laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

This is so true....I get up before the alarm now! lol

Smokee's photo
Wed 03/26/08 05:27 AM
starting to make me later and later for work each day....I am addicted! But I love it!!!

Have a great day.....

Smokee's photo
Wed 03/26/08 05:14 AM
Lynyrd Skynyrd....Stevie Nicks....Nickleback..

Smokee's photo
Wed 03/26/08 04:53 AM
Rush