Community > Posts By > extantinlife

no photo
Thu 07/08/10 09:59 PM

I honestly think some people keep themselves out of the dating scene by doing this, it's going out on dates not war strategylaugh laugh

laugh

no photo
Thu 07/08/10 09:52 PM
I'm glad I am not an attractive person physically. I think it has made me a better person.

I am attracted to insanely driven, goal oriented people. Fascinates me.

no photo
Thu 07/08/10 09:48 PM
If I was a woman, I would not fall for a man like myself. Therefore, I would never expect a woman to date me.

It helps that I like not being in a relationship. If I was the relationship type of guy I would be really screwed.

no photo
Mon 07/05/10 08:21 PM
Sounds like Destiny is in your cards.

no photo
Mon 07/05/10 08:17 PM
The thread title led me to believe this was going to be about The American Gladiators.

no photo
Mon 07/05/10 12:18 PM
This all seems fine and dandy but if the dude doesn't look like McDreamy or have 6 pack abs with perfect hair and looks- well, you do not often get the chance to be the guy in the original description.

A lot of good guys who would do all those things with good careers- but may be balding and have a bit of a belly that are not going to get the chance to do any of that stuff.

no photo
Thu 07/01/10 09:22 PM
I watch baseball for a living. That is what I will be doing. Not sure the last time I spent a holiday without watching a game, errrr, I mean working.

no photo
Thu 07/01/10 09:07 PM

Sammiches lets see, turkey, ham, and swiss on rye, smoked turkey on a bagel with cream cheese......... offtopic oops laugh

drool

no photo
Thu 07/01/10 09:02 PM
I get it. I stated previously finding a "chat buddy" would be nice. The problem is, the chat turns into questions like "whats your favorite color?", "Do you want pets someday?", "whats your favorite car?"

Uhhhhhhhhh. Serious?

I can not handle that vanilla conversation. I need a good debate, topic, maybe even a good old fashioned argument with two opposing views from a strond minded woman! now thats fun and makes for great conversation!

no photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:51 PM

I'm tired of men who can't get up the nerve to do anything. Or men who are so indecisive that nothing happens.

I met someone earlier this year for a date. I decided where we'd go. Afterward, he asked me out again, so I told him to let me know where he wanted to go. A few days later, he asked me what I wanted to do. I told him again to let me know where he wanted to go, as I wanted him to step up and make a decision this time (he refused for the first date). We picked a day to go out and he was going to let me know. Never heard from him. When I asked why the day after, he said I never told him where to meet me.

Then last week, I actually got stood up.

That being said, I don't think all men are like this at all. I'm just tired of the flaky ones.

Isn't that the point of dating to find someone who isn't "flaky" and you want to spend the rest of your life with?

There are going to be "flaky" men and women, lay men and women, rude men and women, grotesque men and women, selfish men and women.

There is also genuine men and women, respectable men and women, true gentleman and true ladies, successful men and women.

Kind of the point of dating and just part of it to go through.

If you're ok with getting stood up, that's great. For me, though, standing someone up is not part of dating. I agree with Buttons. Grow some balls and act like an adult. At least cancel plans if you can't/don't want to go out.

I didn't read the whole thing, I meant to quote the last sentence only which caught my eye. Getting stood up is obviously rude and inconsiderate.

I have a friend, a close friend that is a single woman. She is always, I mean repeatedly everyday complaining about how she is tired of selfish men. Her complaints get old. I tell her, since she is such a good friend, maybe she needs to work on her evaluation of men when considering who she wants to date and who not to date. laugh She needs a friend like me to keep her straight.

so......how do you evaluate before you meet them? and spend some time with them? in person?

I do not know the answer or if there is an answer. I am single too and spend my time complaining about women.

laugh

no photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:44 PM

I'm tired of men who can't get up the nerve to do anything. Or men who are so indecisive that nothing happens.

I met someone earlier this year for a date. I decided where we'd go. Afterward, he asked me out again, so I told him to let me know where he wanted to go. A few days later, he asked me what I wanted to do. I told him again to let me know where he wanted to go, as I wanted him to step up and make a decision this time (he refused for the first date). We picked a day to go out and he was going to let me know. Never heard from him. When I asked why the day after, he said I never told him where to meet me.

That being said, I don't think all men are like this at all. I'm just tired of the flaky ones.

Isn't that the point of dating to find someone who isn't "flaky" and you want to spend the rest of your life with?

There are going to be "flaky" men and women, lay men and women, rude men and women, grotesque men and women, selfish men and women.

There is also genuine men and women, respectable men and women, true gentleman and true ladies, successful men and women.

If you're ok with getting stood up, that's great. For me, though, standing someone up is not part of dating. I agree with Buttons. Grow some balls and act like an adult. At least cancel plans if you can't/don't want to go out.

I didn't read the whole thing, I meant to quote the last sentence only which caught my eye. Getting stood up is obviously rude and inconsiderate.

I have a friend, a close friend that is a single woman. She is always, I mean repeatedly everyday complaining about how she is tired of selfish men. Her complaints get old. I tell her, since she is such a good friend, maybe she needs to work on her evaluation of men when considering who she wants to date and who not to date. laugh She needs a friend like me to keep her straight.

no photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:36 PM

no photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:20 PM
What if you have one testicle?

no photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:19 PM
Should not ruin it completely but there comes a time when you realize your buddies main priority is there family and significant other. Most of my college buddies are married and it is difficult to get together and even play a round of golf. They have bigger commitments and different priorities. Nothing to take personal, I am happy for them to be honest.

no photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:17 PM
The OP seems really fed up with a lot of profiles.

laugh

no photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:17 PM
I don't view friends and lovers the same at all so I don't get when people say this. My friends, that are women, are that for a reason. There is no sexual chemistry or spark.
The women I have had sex with, I was instantly fascinated with and HOPED it would turn sexual. A romantic friendship and connection is so much different I can't view it this way.

no photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:14 PM
As long as she makes me a sammich, I agree.

no photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:08 PM
I enjoy chatting on messenger. I do miss deep conversations that go into the night. You do not even care what time it is. I would like to find that on this site I think, a nice chat buddy!

no photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:05 PM
I don't get coffee shops. I hate coffee.

no photo
Mon 06/28/10 10:12 PM
Any time you try to evaluate a relationship.... or the long term dating potential of a man/woman..... and a lot of the data or speculations are to be drawn from Yahoo IM's or Myspace status..... well..... Let's just say this is doomed to begin with.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25