Community > Posts By > extantinlife

no photo
Thu 10/23/08 10:01 PM
What if women were to be your true soulmates and guys were just supposed to be your friends?huh

no photo
Thu 10/23/08 09:58 PM
hotmommy07 will probably go down as my ultimate crush... something about that girl just does it for me.
If only I knew a good plastic surgeon. laugh

no photo
Thu 10/23/08 09:57 PM

Theres lots of guys on here that I crush onsmitten

why dont you just tell them, you are a beautiful woman, i'm sure they'd be REALLY dissapointed. ohwell

no photo
Thu 10/23/08 09:54 PM
Why do some people think that just because you are approaching 30 and still single.... that you are gay!!??

no photo
Thu 10/23/08 09:52 PM
its frustrating for the "nice guys" out there to watch a woman get treated poorly by some guy that doesnt deserve her.

single "nice guys" that cant get a date i guess i should say. lol

no photo
Thu 10/23/08 08:46 PM
red bull

no photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:51 PM
Captain CrunchBerries

I always eat the yellow deals first and save all the CrunchBerries... so good

no photo
Sat 10/18/08 12:22 AM
I dont vote and I'm not complaining about any particular issues.

Hard to complain about their economic plans when they change them every week anyway. But thats just another ridiciolous part of it all.

Im complaining about presidential campaigns spending outrageous amounts of money.

If one of the candidates has a plan to stop that, let me know, then I'll vote.

My voice isnt heard voting anyway, every vote doesnt count - thats a bunch of crap.

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 11:08 PM
I never vote

Let "Joe The Plumber" be able to run for President and not just the richest of the rich... and maybe.

My vote isnt going to change the landscape of voting in Iowa and electoral votes anyway.

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 10:56 PM
absolutely

nothing better than a local dive bar bellying up to the bar. Some interesting convos and people

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 10:53 PM
Or to watch these two wine and dine at their little dinner last night in their cute bowties.

What an absolute joke.

I'm sure the families that have just lost their homes and/or jobs that have to go to the food shelter 3 times a day until they find another job really find that type of evening amusing.

Sickening.

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 10:49 PM
How much money will be spent in the next 2 weeks plus by McCain and Obama campaigning to be the next president of the United States?

$50 million? $80 million?

what a joke.

In this economic rough times it is a slap in the face to watch these two pay godly amounts of money on negative campaigns.
Or to move Game 6 of the World Series back 30 minutes for Obama to run a 30 minute campaign Ad.

Its disgusting.

Why I dont vote. Watching the rich fight on a platform that can only be done if you have money.

They should both be ashamed of themselves while there are homeless shelters and food shelters going under right now, these two spend that type of money... self serving , selfish, and disgusting.

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 04:37 PM
Have a very good Birthday!!

no photo
Tue 10/14/08 12:26 AM
Saurkraut...is that how u spell it?

I dont know, but it is icky

no photo
Sun 10/12/08 01:11 AM
IF all your going to do for cardio is pretend light jog on the treadmill for 15 minutes every other day or just on the eliptical with the same thing.... you really arent doing everything.

You basically have 70 days roughly to lose 20 pounds.

A pound every 3 days or so.

Diet is extremely important. Even cutting portions down will help instead of starving yourself of the foods you really like to eat.

I'd hit the weights, maybe walk everyday around the track for a couple miles and watch your diet... I bet you can do it.

no photo
Sun 10/12/08 01:05 AM
do we at least get to know who it is?

no photo
Sun 10/12/08 12:47 AM
maybe he wants something from you....or maybe you are so adorable to him, that he just cant help it!
that happens

no photo
Sat 10/11/08 11:25 PM
very beautiful skin

no photo
Sat 10/11/08 11:16 PM

I don't understand the question.

Do you mean why are we always right?

Yup, Yup, thats what he meant... definitely. Women are ALWAYS RIGHT.

now can i get my bj? laugh laugh

THERE IS ANOTHER....men think with the wrong freakin head...typical

thats why i said it! it was a joke! lol

no photo
Sat 10/11/08 11:09 PM
I want to adopt a kid from an abused home, take him under my wing, give him a life he deserves.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25