Community > Posts By > extantinlife

no photo
Wed 02/18/09 03:04 PM

I recently had a conversation with my ex that I never thought I'd have. She asked if we could try again.
Now, I'm a firm believer in the fact that it takes two to make a relationship as well as break it, so I have always taken my share of fault in our breakup. The way she went about it was ( let's say ) less than admirable.
She brought up the fact that the kids would want it. She brought up the idea of an easier financial situation for both of us and she actually used the term, " The grass isn't always greener...".
I turned her down.
I told her that I'm fine with who I am and I can't go back to where we were. She was visibly hurt by this, but said O.K. with dignity. I also let her know that we've actually been civil to each other this way.
Now when the phone rings and I see it's her, I hand the phone to one of the kids instead of just answering like before. It just feels wierd.
I'm not looking for advice. I know what I want. I just want some reaction or similar stories.

( Just for those who don't know me, I've had my sons for 5 to 6 days a week for the last 4 years. So I'm not just living a swingers life. )

Good, too many partners pull this in a relationship and the one who got hurt ends up running back and doing it all over again.

If you have a gallon of rotten milk and put it back in the fridge.... next time you take it out its still going to be rotten.

no photo
Wed 02/18/09 02:54 PM

Saw it and didn't care for it. You can't beat Nicholson.

Finally, someone remembers Nicholson.

People are too caught up in the moment and forget things.

Nicholson was incredible in that role.

no photo
Tue 02/17/09 08:05 PM
My Mom wishes I just had A date and wasn't married to my job. laugh

no photo
Tue 02/17/09 03:53 PM
I love how he tells every woman that he kicks off that they are the most amazing woman he's ever met. laugh

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 09:26 PM

100/100 I want 100% and they give me 100% devil

but that equals 200%

50/50 makes sense to equal 100%

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 09:03 PM
It can happen.

Your level of caring and hope and anticipation builds up so much for that person. It certainly isn't something you plan on happening.

I was shocked that it happened to me, but it did.

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 07:10 PM
I have never passed a judgement reading "Few Extra Pounds."
If anything, maybe it means they are a little out of shape, but who cares.

one of the sexiest women I know would be categorized "Few Extra Pounds"... but her face is just georgeous and she carries herself with so much confidence, its very sexy.

I don't think body type should even be a category to explain yourself anyway.

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 05:16 PM
Not one bit.

I dont blame you, I mean, if your into uptight d-bags that have no sense of humor!!! laugh

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 05:13 PM
I get that, some similarities.

You also don't have to propose to someone instantly on here if you choose thats who you want to get to know. laugh

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 05:08 PM

Okay let me tell you, I would **** him so good lol he is way hott. Id love calling him daddy too haha.

I think I would go on a show like that just to see if it works. The internet is just like meeting someone whos on tv.

Im a pretty girl but Im not hot so I wouldnt get casted anyways lol.

Ive never watched the show though.

ya ya, he's hot, i see that.

the internet is not like meeting someone on tv.

there isn't one guy on here and then 45 women.

Much more selection and not a set time to have to get to know someone.

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 02:36 PM

I agree that I think he's going to pick Jillian. But, Extant, I think the ability for a man to show his emotions like that makes him more of a man. And I don't agree that Naomi was the hottest. JMHO

Yea, I don't know, to show emotion to a woman he hasn't talked too in over a year and that he only knew for 1 month out of his life.... Strange.

He's so concerned about finding the right woman for himself AND also his kid.... so he goes on a TV show. Hmmm??

no photo
Tue 02/10/09 04:08 PM
Well, I don't watch the show, I swear, I don't.

BUT.. he got rid of the hottest woman last night, Naomi. She was a Eva Mendes look alike.

Probably a good choice all things considered.

Jason is still a d-bag though.

I mean, they showed clips of the next show, and the Bachelorette that booted his ass comes on the show and says she made the wrong choice.

They show him going out on the balcony and just losing it, looking over the edge crying like a little girl.

Wow. There is no excuse for a grown man to cry like that unless there is loss of life or the inability to use your penis any further. Really the only 2 things I can think of.

He's going to pick the Canadian, Jillian.

no photo
Sat 01/31/09 09:57 PM
Your way too late.

We all ready have one world leader.

OPRAH

no photo
Sat 01/31/09 08:48 PM

5 Hour Energy.

It's legit.

Zero crash which I would get from RedBull.

Does it keep you feeling as alert as it says it does??

It really does. 3 or 4 days a week I put in 18, 19 hour days so will sleep maybe 3 1/2 hours a night during the week. My eyes will feel like they have 5 pound weights connected to them.
After taking the 5 hour drink... My eyes feel wide open and alert. And it stays that way.

I'm hooked.

no photo
Sat 01/31/09 08:32 PM
5 Hour Energy.

It's legit.

Zero crash which I would get from RedBull.

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 12:28 AM
In all fairness, I'm not a regular viewer, honest.

Did happen to see parts of it the first week and tonight however.

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 12:19 AM
This dude seems pretty fake to me.

Comes up with the cheesiest lines. I totally get his connection with his son, its touching, but save those beautiful women the cheesy lines about how great they are and how they would touch anyone in life's path. bla bla bla

Also overuses the word "amazing." It's pretty ridiciolous how often he uses the word to explain the simplest things.

Ladies- #1 Would you ever go on a show like that and #2 what are your thoughts on the guy?

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 12:15 AM

omg 8 is my favorite number!
how did you know???
oh because it's great, duh.

8 is my favorite number as well.

The number is a continuous circle and pattern that never ends.

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 11:24 PM
Is this guy serious?

No wonder people hate America.

What a joke of a show, not only is it in season 3 or whatever, what a bunch of skanks.

Bret Michaels is a D-Bag.

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 11:20 PM
Bellying up to a bar, yea, thats what I do on Valentines! drinker

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25