Community > Posts By > extantinlife

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:41 PM
Girls that carry their little dogs in bags because Paris Hilton does it... god , grow up!

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:36 PM
Are there any stories out there of diets you went on to lose weight, workout regimens.....

There were a couple people who posted on another thread losing over 100 pounds.... thats impressive.

Maybe we can share ideas and give ways to lose weight or stay healthy!

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:34 PM

Well I did love food until it almost killed me a while back.
I was 301 and I am VERY proud to say that as of today I am 191
I know still big, but THANK GOD I AM STILL HERE TO TELL MY STORY!

I am also shyer in person. I think its because you dont have to worry about actually looking at the person right away.

*high five*

i used to weigh 365 and now i weigh a good 150
woot woot.
but i say all the weight is in my boooooobs.
cause i can

geez... how did u do that?

thats really cool

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:29 PM

Today was my daughters b-day. I got such a kick out of watching her have fun and celebrating.

awwwwww.... that is so cute.

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:27 PM

Well I did love food until it almost killed me a while back.
I was 301 and I am VERY proud to say that as of today I am 191
I know still big, but THANK GOD I AM STILL HERE TO TELL MY STORY!

I am also shyer in person. I think its because you dont have to worry about actually looking at the person right away.

AWESOME!! lost over 100 pounds!!? Wow. Thats so impressive. Congrats to you -

how the hell did you do that?

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:26 PM
I thought this was going to be about the Beastie Boys

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:25 PM

The problem I found was no one really treated me kind ,even women on JSH had their clicks. I like to be nice to everyone, but rudeness is just so beyond my personality, I was treated rudely because of my appearence. That has to be it , I never have enemies. What they say I suppose is true, if your skinny and mean then you get HIM, but if your like me ya get chased by crazy FOCKS who dont treat me good. I am not ugly , sure I could loose more weight, but seems as though I was/ am a magnet for mean guys. AND I BELEIVE THEM!! LMAO!

I know I sound wrong and I should not say such things. Just my feelings.
Thank you for hearing my cries lmao

no one is worth your time if they are rude and mean about your appearance. everyone is beautiful.
models suck.
size 0 is bones
and thats gross :)

models do suck - i need a woman with some junk in da trunk.

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:23 PM
a lot of my friends are married. Most happily and maybe a few not so happy.

I guess I look at the ones not happily married and am thankful I havent married the wrong one yet.

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:21 PM
I think thats a pretty fair reason to quit a job or want a different one, whichever way you look at it.

Your health and wellbeing should always be taken into consideration first before worrying about some stupid hourly job.

Maybe the job market isnt the greatest- just keep this job, apply for others and make yourself feel good!

no photo
Sun 09/14/08 02:02 AM
had sex with frostie the snowman

no photo
Sun 09/14/08 01:46 AM
RUFF... RUFF, RUFFF, RUFFFFF..

oh wait, thats "who let the dogs out".. my bad

no photo
Sun 09/14/08 01:44 AM
u have a fever?

no photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:37 PM
pretty cute... good luck to you 2drinker

no photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:35 PM
I dont sleep the greatest when I have a bedmate but thats because we are up a lot being a little busy.
Lack of sleep or being not as sharp is worth it for a great sleeping partner. lol

no photo
Sat 09/13/08 09:06 PM
i'd say there is a God

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 11:11 PM
i think it depends what you were drinking.

Lucky Charms could be good with a redbull-vodka

i think anyway, sounds like it would be good

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 01:24 AM

I need a massage

i like giving massages when the woman only has her thong on... i'm naked, straddling her back... rubbing the lotion and oil all up and down her the sides of her skin and onto her shoulders and upper neck.

when i lean up to rub her shoulders its such a tease when my **** lighty presses into her thong.... back rubs are my fav to give!!

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 12:25 AM
go hawkeyes :)

no photo
Thu 09/11/08 10:57 PM
I think I could have gotten to that point but just stopped having contact before that level of feeling could ever happen.

Thats such a strange feeling but its totally real. I didnt think I could actually do that, but it about happened.

Showed me I definitely want more than just good physical chemistry in a relationship

no photo
Thu 09/11/08 10:53 PM
hell, Feral is such a convincing saleswoman... I auction $80... theres the beginning bid. All mine if you ladies dont get to moving!!! laugh

I have never seen such nice things written about a dude- somebody snatch this guy up all ready!

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25