Community > Posts By > aaronlyric

no photo
Tue 04/22/08 11:29 PM

I am a Dr. Ron Paul supporter for president and wanted to see how many other people are as well. He is the only man that can save this country!! He is the only one that could quote the constitution out of all of the candidates. He is freedom!!
the last hope of our nation was flushed away kitten

uh, no..he's still runnin..cause he has sooo many people(not corporations) supporting him that the 4 corporations that control the media are scared to give him coverage except to briefly lie about him no longer running to TRY and throw his supporters off!

no photo
Tue 04/22/08 11:19 PM
ronpaul2008.com
WRITE IN!

issues and views:

~will give us back our constitutional right(and responsibility) to control/print our own money supply..aka fire the private "FED" elites who collect 100% of the unconstitutional income taxes.
~will bring the troops back now!
~will repeal the patriot acts(the acts allow all of our rights to be taken away instantly in what is known as martial law. AKA not america!)

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 05:19 PM

ok, if the roman emporer constantine made the christian religion legal in 314ad, what year was it considered the year prior when time itself was not structures around jesus?
.......it was considered to be BC (BEFORE CHRIST).

umm no..bc would have been 314 years before, not 1 year before 314ad

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 05:15 PM

Creation vs evolution?

How about a combination of both? bigsmile Then we can all be friends. flowerforyou

seriously, there needs to be a word to describe people who think that the evolutionary process was divinely guided..we have creationists on one side,evolutionist on the other,agnostics on neither, and ______ on both!flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 05:05 PM
so what do all the christians think about the Bilderberg group's moves toward a one world government..you all just gonna keep quiet, sit back and let it happen while waiting for angels to intervein, or are you gonna talk about it(your bible talks about it) openly with people so as to "spread the word" while actually helping to save the world just incase jesus doesn't?

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 04:56 PM
ok, if the roman emporer constantine made the christian religion legal in 314ad, what year was it considered the year prior when time itself was not structures around jesus?

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 04:42 PM

Oh I think there will be proof and everyone will discover the proof upon their own demise! If there is no afterlife, persons of no faith in God won't be smug because they will have been right, there is nothing. If there is no afterlife persons of faith won't really care, will they?

On the other hand if God does exist and there is an afterlife, persons of no faith might have some explaining to do while persons of faith might be curious to hear their explanations.

The upside of having faith in God is that believers have everything to gain and nothing to lose while non-believers are in a lose/lose situation.

:smile:

wait..believers have nothing to lose!? what if you are in a life/death situation? the person with faith will wait for angels, while the independent thinker will make their own move and save their own live. the religious person lost that situation if they are wrong about an afterlife.

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 04:02 PM

They're going to be putting tracking chips in drivers licenses starting next year.

they are starting to issue these federal "national IDs" next month in may2008..they have the populus broken up into age groups with each group having a different time inwhich they will start issuing new ids..so if your id has expired and they have starting issuing to your age group, then when you go to simply get an updated driverslicense you will be givin a shiny new federal id with a radio frequency identifier in it much like the ones they started putting in our passports back in january of 08..got mine last month..now its wrapped in aluminumlaugh

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 03:52 PM
thx warmachine..go ahead haters, how is Ron Paul extreme or radical when he is for constitutional simplicity!?

and incase anyone is wondering why "freedom" is such a big topic to ron paul supporters when we already live in what they tell us is a free country, it's because the new "patriot acts" give the ability for the president to call martial law which takes away our "freedom" instantly..freedom to fascism is now possible and Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate that has even MENTIONED it. so throw your vote away on the other corporate puppets, it's your freedom..or loss there by!laugh

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 01:26 PM

If Rambill and I are on the same page, that should tell everyone everything they need to know about PNAC!

i'm with yyou brothers..
Project for a New American Century, the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America, New World Order, Globalism..all the same thing..history, we got it in the bag..we just keep talkinflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 01:14 PM

Dr. Paul and a few others have been trying. It's a sad state of affairs when compassion and logic gets treated as fringe.

it's not fringe anymore..flowerforyou ronpaul2008.com

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 10:14 PM
..and her looks don't hurtflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 10:14 PM
dood!i can't stop watching it..i get such cold chills everytime she hits that shaky "START A REVOLUTION" that i can't help but want to be more of a part of this movement..

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 10:03 PM

One thing for sure, no matter how much proof to the lies of Bush you pull up.
The Bushies, the blind sheeple people of the Bush indoctranation Policies will never see the truth.drinker
They will only see what they wish to see!noway noway :cry:
I agree FANTA you can lay the fact right in front of them and they complain about it being a cut and paste or a copy right violationlaugh

LOLOL laugh tooo funny, sooo truelaugh can't stoplaugh laughiiing!

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:53 PM

Globalists pushing as hard as the can for a one world system, that sucker is far from a theory, thats conspiracy fact.

agreed!

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 03:40 PM
there are two towns that i know of that actually passed laws requiring the heads of households to carry a loaded gun. they realized that "if you outlaw guns, only the outlaws will have guns." and stood up for our constitutional right. they made several loop-holes in the law just in case a resident didnt' want to carry a gun. but there crime rates have dropped to near nothing, as chicago,new orleans and other disarmed cities crime continues to skyrocket!

Gruda Springs, kansas
and
Kennesaw, georgia

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 03:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBCKMTo210k

paste,watch,evolove..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5oKqQmGYHQ

mtv's new line of commercials tryin to wake you up!

no photo
Sat 04/12/08 10:40 PM
I cannot BELIEVE the way some of you are reacting to this information! it is public information, yet you still refuse to acknowledge it as such! and why would you attack a man who albeit not obvious, loves americans enough to keep trying to wake you up with your same selfish reactions ever single time!? there is nothing, NOTHING wrong with cutting and pasting articles(as long as they are short enough for all of us to readlol) to relay information, the technology is there, it's more efficient for communicating, why not!?..because it can be used to verify the information(if you have enough balls to look it up!)noway

no photo
Sat 04/12/08 12:14 PM
this is the first page of a short(but great) book called "Beyond Civilization-humanity's next great adventure" by daniel quinn

no photo
Sat 04/12/08 12:12 PM
"terrorism" is the same thing as opposition to u.s. world domination so yes it is a never ending war..and that is what the elite want!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10