Community > Posts By > aaronlyric

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 07:11 PM
left wing, right wing..it's the same bird

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 01:41 PM
in relation to the most commonly held veiw of horus i agree as i stated in the first post on this thread..the film's creator DID cherry pick the ones from the plethora of ever evolving characteristics of the horus,mitra and dionysis to support his bias view and contempt for religions as a whole to explain how they HAVE been filled with hypocracy and lies to influence the masses. brother, im a christian and while this video did scramble my brain for a while, i have seen how the christian religion has been hijacked every since the romans decided to stop trying to kill it and use it as a polical tool. i completely agree with you that this producer fouled up our view of the the rest of the video's truth by showing such bias in the first section. most christians don't know the first thing about it's early days and developement and they will be used just like the religion itself..christ wasn't for "organised religion" because it can be so easily organised by the wrong people to lead his people astray. he is for a "personal spiritual connection" with God, through him. everybody's path is perceived differently and thus shouldnot be pigeon holed by any one group.

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 11:35 PM

I'm still placing my bets on it being unsuccessful.

brother, ignore-ance is waht has let them get away with signing the "security and prosperity partnership of north america"back in 05', and now they have already started constructing the nafta super highway(north american free trade agreement). so let's all check it out(youtube "north american union news")tell a friend, and stop this subterfuge! oh and dr. ron paul is the ONLY candidate that has made this an issue and he has vowed to stop it! but even if he isn't elected(wouldn't have anything to do with his media blackout or anything)this is a country-wide movement for truth against tyranny.

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 09:42 PM
name the lies?

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 09:23 PM

Long Video, but do you really wanna whats going on?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?
docid=5547481422995115331&hl=en

Wich pill do you wanna take?
The one that makes you think that everything is ok,
or the one that shows you the truth?

i love that ultimatum. ill take the red one please.

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 09:17 PM
again. www.zeitgeistmovie.com highlight,copy,paste FREE

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 09:12 PM

We did have a small discussion about this a while ago...I think it's never going to happen. The U.S. can't do it without approval, and no one will approve of this.
dude if you look around you will realize that alot of things we would not give approval for are happening, better yet we might just get manipulated once again as our leaders have been doing for ages...flowerforyou

Without the consent of both Canada and Mexico, it's not going to happen.

it's called the security and prosperity partnership..and it included vicente fox and prime minister martin.

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 09:09 PM
ssh..it's supposed to be on the dl mayn. we wanna pull the economy out from under you cause then you'll all be vulnerable/hungry enough to not care what we propose, as long as things can return to normal and you can eat. then you'll take the amero, we'll have a north american union and be one step closer in our patient plan for a one world government. if you tell them now they won't like it, just wait until they are suffering to tell them..you'll make their day.

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 08:59 PM
dr. ron paul has accurately diagnosed our problems, unfortunately the treatment isn't profitable for the corporations and their politicians.

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 08:56 PM
they used the julian calendar in 45bc but back then was it 45bc or is that jsut what we would call it looking back from this calendar...it's just taht they didn't believe in jesus as god until after the bc ad switch so did that switch even exist before 314ad..somethins wrong here, someone help!

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 08:44 PM
a rife machine?

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 08:39 PM
i read about the gregorian calendar reform of 1582 but didnt help?

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 08:38 PM
what was it called sos i can read bout it?

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 08:35 PM
im wondering, if emporer constantine adopted the christian religion in 314ad, what would they have called the date one year prior when they didn't think jesus was god?

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 08:19 PM

As soon as you figure out a way to eliminate the elite and privileged in power? Without a mass rebellion? I'd be interested in hearing it.

The system we have had in place since day one is not working to that end.

If I knew exactly how, I'd have started the revolution by now. In the meantime, I just spend all my time campaigning for candidates which I believe are geared towards a new mentality in government.

would revolution be possible if instead of rebelling against the people that control the system, we rebelled against their actual system itself? say in the future it gets bad enough to piss off a critical mass into actually changing their ways, and they voluntarily lower their own standards/give up some of their liberties(watchin tv,eatin out)for real freedom(not havin as many bills/worries, being independent). so maybe these people would see that there are other ways altogether to live. like minimalists but with the help of technology to boost them into living self-sufficiently off the grid. the idea would be for more people to become self-sufficient in their own ways to show the rest of the population that it's easier(believe me, it is)and the rest might follow, leaving the elite to try and steer a crewless boad that's too big for them. maybe we can envision the people bording another, freer ship. then we would stand a greater chance of sinkin the old ship now that we would be free to maneuver. today we have been divided,immobilized and made dependent on the captains of the ship but maybe in the future there will be a coming together under freedom at an exponential rate. maybe this could start with people actually using their yards for food not lawns? any hope?

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:29 PM
there's only 5 corporations that control america's media/news. when i was born in 82' there were 52. time's a changin

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:12 PM
thank god for this video.lol it has been hard for some people to understand what's going on around the world but this will help you. view it free at www.zeitgeistmovie.com. just remember that this producer's strong feelings about religion might hurt your feelings/brain, but it'll sink in. some religions of the past have had multiple stories/versions of their gods that change with time.(horus in particular) this producer does cherry pick the gods' characteristics that support the view that the christian religion is an adaptation or takes from some of the previous ones. this film pans your vision back so that you can see the bigger picture. we are waking up at an exponential rate. good journey

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 09:56 PM

The Senate is looking to turn North America into a "ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT" by 2010!!!! That would mean our country would consist of Canada, United States AND Mexico!! VOTE NO ON THIS!!!!! WOULD BE PURE CHAOS!!! What do you think about it!!!! Let the opinions flow!!!!

this is NOT an urban legend, it has been reported on the news dozens of times over the last year! here is one instance on cnn..highlight, copy, paste:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/business/2007/03/27/tucker.states.rights.nau.cnn?iref=videosearch

there is a short commercial before the news relays..please do some FACT checking yourself brother

if you type in "north american union news" on youtube or "security and prosperity partnership news" you'll get a plethora of alternative yet coinciding news channel views..

What would such a currency even be called,
the Camero?

it's called the amero..again it's been reported on the news so you can inform yourself, heres a cnn and cnbc coverage of this topic..enjoy
cnbc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hiPrsc9g98&feature=related
cnn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T74VA3xU0EA&feature=related

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 08:02 PM

The Senate is looking to turn North America into a "ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT" by 2010!!!! That would mean our country would consist of Canada, United States AND Mexico!! VOTE NO ON THIS!!!!! WOULD BE PURE CHAOS!!! What do you think about it!!!! Let the opinions flow!!!!

this is NOT an urban legend, it has been reported on the news dozens of times over the last year! here is one instance on cnn..highlight, copy, paste:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/business/2007/03/27/tucker.states.rights.nau.cnn?iref=videosearch

there is a short commercial before the news relays..please do some FACT checking yourself brother

if you type in "north american union news" on youtube or "security and prosperity partnership news" you'll get a plethora of alternative yet coinciding news channel views..

They are trying to build a
superhighway from Mexico
through Texas.

This fact and discussions
about more trade between
Mexico and Canada does
not mean that all of
a sudden our borders
are going to disappear
overnight.

If, as is supposed, Bush is
behind this so-called
'One World Government',
he won't be able to accomplish
it before he leaves office.

And the American people
won't stand for their
next President creating
such a government, either.

no one said that the borders were going to disappear, it is simply the united nations(which the countries still have their borders) except over here. and again, no one said that the bush was behind a one world government. you gotta pan back and realize that there are people that are "above" governments, like the world trade organization, council on foreign relations, international monetary fund, bilderberg etc who can influence the governments. look at the bigger picture

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 07:51 PM
yo smo, thx i had forgotten about algae..it's blue-green algae only tho cause the rest can be poisonous. when i tried to figure out how to grow it i couldn't find anything but a couple companies selling it,but that's not self-sustainability so i didn't bother but i wonder if some directions have surfaced on the net yet. that and bee pollen are some of the most nutritious foods available. that would be invaluable to learn tho cause you could cultivate it where ever there's a body of water, and algae doesn't take as long to grow as crops and prolly wouldn't take as much energy. average caloric need is 2000 calories a day. to support this with gardening you burn 1000 calories, hunter/gathering takes 500, and if you know what to look for foraging is even more efficient..so a survival guide said, makes since tho that you would expend most energy gardening.