Community > Posts By > aaronlyric

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 06:29 PM

All things, the Earth included, have cycles.
What many people dont realize, beyond the Global Warming hoax, is that the thinning of our atmosphere and the eventual (impending) reversal of the Earth's magnetic field are two of the major contributing factors which encourage the development of cancer.

Sensationalism.
I wonder that these so called 'professionals' are not ashamed of themselves.

omg..we the people really are waking up at an exponetial rate..earth changes are entering the forums! this is getting interesting..drinker

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 06:24 PM

and it's not his chances of being elected, it's we the peoples' ideas that he has mediated that will change the world forever..you can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea..he may not become president(thx to corporate controlled coverage of him), but his/our words are out, mouth to mouth..and that's far more powerful..

yeah, that's what i love(sarcasm) about the whole thing. he let them line his pockets like all the others, so he gets swept under the mat.

americans either don't know about him or they're ill informed

we are ill informed..damned box THEY have us in ohwell

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:51 PM
thank you for postin this thread although most americans won't read it all..the "man-made" global warming is a hoax perpetrated by the world elite to a.)limit we the peoples' growing power with technology by pushing a world-wide carbon tax that is justified as "helping to save the world." b.) unify the human species under one cause..that in these times of chaos will be the catalyst for offering their "New World Order" one world laws(carbon tax included)

youtube..the "great global warming swindle" and educate yourself outside of their lamestream

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 12:35 PM

the cause of our economic decline originates in 1913 with the Federal Reserve Act when we first had a part of our Constitution changed..and the BIGGEST change possible..the Constitution states that congress should have the sole authority to print and regulate our nation's currency..and what did woodrow wilson's act doooo, it gave up this great power of controlling our nations money over to a PRIVATE entity!..international BANKERS...most of whom weren't even from AMERICA! and as one of them, Mayor Rothschild put it "give me control of a nations' currency, and i care not who makes it's laws." this was a very powerful change in our countries history..perhaps the most powerful..and in the long run NOT for the better! sure it was sold to the people back then as giving us a more "elastic" currency that could facilitate better trading..but it's clear now that the international bankers' globalist wishes have every country dangling from money-pulated strings..acting in their one world government play.

Hey! Stop coming in here with facts and ruining everyone's day! :wink:

lol isn't it funny that's the way we used to feel about bringin these things up..people felt secure with the world and uncertain about conspiracies..now the world is uncertain and the truth about history is our only securitylaugh

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 12:28 PM
lets stop focusing on the bad in the bad people running for election..and start chattin about the good things in the good candidate(s?)love

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 12:25 PM

anyone that voted yea on patriot act should be tried and if convicted shot for treason i think that covers all three of the front runners

RON PAUL said we should..
repeal the patriot act
and repeal the real id act and the national "chipped" id

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 12:10 PM
slowly our differences are coming together..

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 12:08 PM
10 term texas congressman RON PAUL would give the bum a real money maybe a gold "liberty dollar" coin, ..then he'd pull out a FED twenty bill shinanigan and feed the bum's barrel fire for himlaugh

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 11:58 AM
it's pretty obvious THEY have purposely complicated this voting process to confuse and instill apathy for our complacency..there's no other reason for them to not just count every vote equally..

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 04:50 AM

Wow I love this thread. All my favorite people are here.

Now lets revolt.

Those damn aliens are going to make their move.

Its the Zionists too of course, but they are ruled by the aliens.

Resistance is futile they say.

But we outnumber them.... so far.

There is a plot afoot to reduce the population of the earth by two thirds.

They poison our meat, and unleash new viruses to kill people.

I've read all about it from all directions. Criminals rule the world.

We are doomed.

So what's our first move? Will you lead us?

JB

P.S. I think the dollar will fail, and the fed will fail, and the government will fall, and we will have to grow our gardens and barter for goods.

solution=communication+exponential factor..seriously ****in beautifullove

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 02:32 AM
grumble drinker
speak up, or drink up..live or die slowly

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 02:27 AM
the cause of our economic decline originates in 1913 with the Federal Reserve Act when we first had a part of our Constitution changed..and the BIGGEST change possible..the Constitution states that congress should have the sole authority to print and regulate our nation's currency..and what did woodrow wilson's act doooo, it gave up this great power of controlling our nations money over to a PRIVATE entity!..international BANKERS...most of whom weren't even from AMERICA! and as one of them, Mayor Rothschild put it "give me control of a nations' currency, and i care not who makes it's laws." this was a very powerful change in our countries history..perhaps the most powerful..and in the long run NOT for the better! sure it was sold to the people back then as giving us a more "elastic" currency that could facilitate better trading..but it's clear now that the international bankers' globalist wishes have every country dangling from money-pulated strings..acting in their one world government play.

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:58 AM
can't let us americans gather into too big of groups..we might stand a chance resisting a national id card, or a microchip, or a manditory vaccination...wouldn't want anyone to have the ability to be truly free and self sustaining out there..don't want them giving any of the rest of us ideas..haha

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:49 AM
and it's not his chances of being elected, it's we the peoples' ideas that he has mediated that will change the world forever..you can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea..he may not become president(thx to corporate controlled coverage of him), but his/our words are out, mouth to mouth..and that's far more powerful..

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:42 AM
definitely..but i don't blame our voter apathy on ourselves..i blame it on Diebold electronic voting machines corporation being able to completely control and in a much more secret way, our voting process so that we feel like it doesn't matter cause as joseph gerbals of the nazis stated "its not who votes that counts..it's who counts the votes"!

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:37 AM
YES YES YES..we are talking more and more on these threads about the "most important things"! there are people in highest of places that would like nothing more than to use the technology that we the people have generated to solidify their powers indefinitely...not conspiracy..only to those too weak minded to handle their own cognitive dissonancelol..

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:30 AM
adolf claimed to be christian too...hmmm

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:27 AM

All Ron Paul's doing is spewing propaganda, trying to rile the natives against immigrants and foreigners, if he ever becomes president, don't be surprise to see the return of concentration camps.

YOU are spewing propaganda..WE've BEEN riled about ILLEGAL immigration..RON PAUL is just a figurehead that's strong enough to address it..this man is about american constitutional LOVE and globalization transparency and actually educating our masses about it instead of continuing to allow the corporate controlled media and it's upper upper class and thier payed mercinaries to take any MORE control that COULD lead to concentration camps...

mtv has been airing a couple of commercials that have citizens on a subway that is halted and the people are unloaded by army men and dogs..children separated from mothers,husbands from wives, dogs barking..then the picture "snaps" to a very similar picture of nazi germany..then the screen says "the holocaust happened to people just like us"! SERIOUSLY..there are two of them airing..it is part of a new campaign called THINK..

youtube "mtv holocaust think"!

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:04 AM
yaay yaay,,we are talking about truth! not distraction!

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 12:58 AM
glad we're talkin about the most important topics of our time for a change..and for change! thx