Community > Posts By > aaronlyric

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 06:04 PM

zapchaser..... Yes, there are three people on this thread who will believe any type of conspiracy, as long as it decries President Bush, denegrates our Government, and is anti-American.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
dis·sent /dɪˈsɛnt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[di-sent] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used without object) 1. to differ in sentiment or opinion, esp. from the majority; withhold assent; disagree (often fol. by from): Two of the justices dissented from the majority decision.
2. to disagree with the methods, goals, etc., of a political party or government; take an opposing view.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
pa·tri·ot /ˈpeɪtriət, -ˌɒt or, especially Brit., ˈpætriət/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pey-tree-uht, -ot or, especially Brit., pa-tree-uht] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.
2. a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, esp. of individual rights, against interference by the federal government.

im pro-america, just concerned with the direction it's been heading. thanx for the spin tho!

no photo
Sun 02/03/08 12:09 AM
lets start plannin, visit the new world order preparedness thread brothers, lets hear your ideas

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 11:59 PM
Sat 02/02/08 05:05 AM
Re-Legalize Freedom Ron Paul 2008

"JUST COME HOME" Ron Paul 2008

Jokes Over Bring Back the Constitution

Win A Free Country Vote Ron Paul In the Primaries Offer Expires May 2008

Ron Paul/ Get a Free Country AND Your Money Back

Who Owns YOUR Candidate? opensecrets.org

We All Support the Troops/ Who Do the Troops Support?

STOP Corporate Welfare & Political Corruption RonPaul2008

Straight Talk Not Double Talk RonPaul2008

An Honest Paulitician

Democrats For Ron Paul

Washington Needs a Dr. Not a Lawyer RonPaul2008.com

Vote Like the Constitution Matters Ron Paul

Protect Our Borders Not Iraq's

History Will Remember 2008 As the Year The People Saved America RonPaul2008.com

JOIN US RonPaul.Meetup.com

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 11:15 PM

An Honest Paulitician

Democrats For Ron Paul

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 11:14 PM
and Not we the people

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 11:13 PM

I find it funny that he says terrorism is such a problem. If it was such a problem then why are our borders not secure yet.explode

you're right, it doesn't make sense!? instead of putting troops on the borders and restricting entry in any way, They send our troops to a country that wasn't even responsible for 911 so that we could restore democrazy to a country that had never been a democracy? all while signing a "patriot" act that enables our freedom/rights to be taken away very quickly should another attack occur..? all in the name of national security..im starting to think that means the security of those on the top of our nation

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 10:53 PM

An Honest Paulitician

Democrats For Ron Paul

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 10:36 PM
gasoline lasts 1-2years on the shelf, diesel last 8-10, and you can extend both a couple more years with a stabilizer additive. ammo never expires.

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 10:17 PM
we could start practicing more self-sufficient ways so if the economy's down, we'll already be up and comfy. sell a car, buy a bike..be in shape when you will have to be. sell a tv, buy a solar panel...have free electricity and a freer mind. sell a suburban house, live off the grid. not for everyone's current taste, but like anything you could learn to love it. easier to love it when it comes than to start tryin to broaden the standards after the fact.

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 10:12 PM
there is nothin wrong with bein concerned, it's patriotism brother. i still love you tho

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 10:08 PM
Them = those who create and oversee the currencies of the nations, i guess they'd be called international bankers

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 10:04 PM

The Senate is looking to turn North America into a "ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT" by 2010!!!! That would mean our country would consist of Canada, United States AND Mexico!! VOTE NO ON THIS!!!!! WOULD BE PURE CHAOS!!! What do you think about it!!!! Let the opinions flow!!!!

its in the Bible my friend. be afraid, be very afraid.

just a matter of time before this creeped up...grumble

Chaos? there may be a chance that this is related to what bush sr. stated several times in his speeches about entering a time inwhich there's a very real prospect for a new world order. i think that the dollar bill has that slogan printed in a foreign latin language under that adorable pyramid. i think i heard that it might be describing a plan by the elite of the world to create chaos through money-pulation so that we might willingly accept
a one world dictatorship with them watching over us all..like loving parents..just a chance tho

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 09:44 PM
we could start practicing more self-sufficient ways so if the economy's down, we'll already be up and comfy. sell a car, buy a bike..be in shape when you will have to be. sell a tv, buy a solar panel...have free electricity and a freer mind. sell a suburban house, live off the grid. not for everyone's current taste, but like anything you could learn to love it. easier to love it when it comes than to start tryin to broaden the standards after the fact.

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 09:22 PM

I believe that the second amendment was actually put into place to keep the government from getting out of control. The right to bear arms was actually intended for the people to take back control of the government if it got out of hand. I believe that this is one of the biggest reasons that the government is pushing for gun control. They don't care if criminals have guns as the criminals only use them for their own selfish interests. Since all citizens are now required to register their guns, it won't be hard for the government to seize them. As someone else pointed out, this is how Hitler did it.

if you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 12:46 PM
im not claiming to know anything that is not already public knowledge, the statement was on whether you have been equipped with this knowledge from your news or if you haven't heard yet. this is only journalism, no paranoia. just some preparedness, better safe than sorry. and i think that peoples' suspicion is natural when you have a few of the richest people in the world meeting behind closed doors,i wouldn't call it paranoia. evil is done in the shadows of darkness, while good works are done out in the sunshine. fear is of the unknown, but the more the news informs us, the less we fear. so there is no fear, and no paranoia, just concern.

no photo

An Honest Paulitician

Democrats For Ron Paul

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:31 AM
http://www.pbs.org/cringely/pulpit/2004/pulpit_20040311_000805.html

Prints of Darkness: A Year Into the E-voting Crisis, Shouldn't We Have Noticed the Printer That's Already Built into Each Diebold Voting Machine?

[ burst | diebold | hava | help america vote act | jim allchin | microsoft | touchscreen voting | voting | voting machines ]
By Robert X. Cringely
bob@cringely.com
The press, of which I consider myself some vestigial part -- a little toe or an appendix at best -- works in mysterious ways. How does a newsworthy event turn into news? And why does it seem we cover follicle by follicle every Julia Roberts hair color change, yet big stories are often overlooked completely? Of course, I have a theory. Celebrity news is cheap and easy, it is delivered straight to the reporter and causes little controversy, so it gets covered a lot. But more complex stories -- especially technology stories -- have to go through a vetting process that involves both the standards of the news organization and the knowledge of the reporter, which is often minimal. That's the major reason I think it took so long for Bev Harris to break through with her touchscreen voting scandal story: The major news media had never heard of her and they didn't really understand the technology. And apparently they still don't, because they appear to be missing an obvious and important new development in this story.

By now we know that touchscreen voting machines are suspect. They can be tampered with by determined folks, potentially changing an election. And most of them appear to be incapable of supporting effective vote recounts, even if those recounts are mandated by law. I wrote about this long ago and now many writers cover the same material, but I don't think we have been doing a very good job. For example, the tide appears to have turned, and voting officials are now starting to demand that touchscreen voting machines be able to generate a paper audit trail of every vote. This has the voting machine vendors crying foul ("We know that requirement was always in the Help America Vote Act (HAVA), but we talked you out of it, right?") and asking for more money -- lots more money -- to add printers to their touchscreen machines. That is IF the printers can even be added, the technical challenge is so great.

Then this week I heard from reader Jed Rothwell, fresh from a day working the polls as a voting clerk. Jed says in the case of Diebold machines at least, there was a printer inside already...

the rest
www.pbs.org/cringely/pulpit/2004/pulpit_20040311_000805.html

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:04 AM
"Shouldn't we expect that the rich and powerful organise things in their own interests. It's called capitalism." it's not so crazy. it's all over the news, you just gotta be patient an wait past the brittney/hiltonness and come back from the short break of more destractertainment. but i don't appreciate you passing judgement on me for tellin you what's on the news, that's

prej·u·dice /ˈprɛdʒədɪs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[prej-uh-dis] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, -diced, -dic·ing.
–noun 1. an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.

and i happen to love america where i am free to tell you about what's on the news and you are able to be a little prejudice if you want to be. it's cool

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 03:11 AM
china is kinda like a store, and like any business it has owners. the problem is that the owners are havin trouble payin the latefees from their start-up loan at the local Bank. but Luckily the Bankers let business owners continue to run their businesses to try an pay it off. They continue to buy/sell materials to/from other stores to make the things, so profits grows. they seem to make some headway with selling materials to the american surplus store, they always buy bulk and charge it on their china super savers card. but no matter how much profit at the end of the quater, it doesn't seem enough to pay back the latefees+itsinterest that is by now compounding exponentially. eventually they and all the other stores go bankrupt, and the bankers repo their assets. kinda

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 02:16 AM
for the rich 1% to keep getting richer, and the poor to not use what strength and resources they have left for change, the bilderberg group(The International Bankers/Monopoly men/illuminati) would have to keep us distracted,scared and at times sedated. like that could happen