Community > Posts By > BizarreKelley

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:06 PM
That's a great story! Eddie does lots of funny things, but he's never saved my life before!

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:04 PM

Maybe your cat did something wrong, thats why he's being nice, I'd look around the house!! laugh

Nah, the only thing he does that he shouldn't is get on the kitchen counters.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:03 PM

My cat has been very friendly with me lately, usually he just sleeps in the chair, on the couch, or by the door. Lately he's been acting all girly, I think he can sense when I'm feeling depressed, and he's just trying to comfort me.

Either that or I forgot to feed him. huh

My cat talks alot, but it gets really *****y sounding when I haven't fed him. Right now he's just laying on my leg and purring, and kneading my thigh (which kindof hurts..)

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:02 PM

Cats try to protect...they just don't have the "bark" down to a system yet. :smile:

Ah, didn't realize he hates cats. My cat is pretty awesome though. He really is more dog-like than cat-like.

Yeah, Eddie's really protective, but he's too fluffy and soft to really be intimidating.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:01 PM
thanks.. there's family stuff going on, and it's just got me totally off center. Normally I can handle things okay, but tonight I just... can't.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 02/09/08 06:59 PM
I still haven't figured out what that smiley actually means!

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 02/09/08 06:57 PM
My cat is great. He knows I'm not doing great tonight, so he's being super cuddly, but he's also prowling the apartment and being super attentive to the noises outside. He's acting like a big ol' guard dog. He normally just sleeps in his chair, so this is a big deal. So beware, or you'll have to answer to Edward T. Cat.

I just had to give him some kudos.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 02/09/08 06:52 PM
If 1) The masseuse was licensed, sure.
If 2) I knew the girl, and knew their relationship, sure.
If 3) I didn't know who she was, and had reason not to trust him, then I'd be kindof inquisitive.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 02/09/08 06:28 PM
Yeah except for the turkey part, that sounds like a pretty good recipe.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 02/09/08 04:01 PM
see how tonight goes, and then make your assessment :) But if it's not there, then it's probably not going to be, and go ahead and let him know.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 02/09/08 03:36 PM
Try really hard tonight to explore lots of different areas of conversation and see if you can find something that will excite you about him. If you still feel absolutely nothing, then it's likely that you won't. You could bring it up at the end of the night? Or wait until tomorrow? I don't know, I'm not good at that part...

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 02/09/08 03:34 PM
I don't think it's wrong. I'll be friends with anyone, but it gives me the willies to think about anything physical happening with anyone old enough to be my dad.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 02/09/08 03:09 PM
Yeah, I'll have my computer while I'm there, for sure. And the hospital has a wifi network in the waiting area, so I'm taking it with me there, too.

My cat knows something's up, he's been super cuddly the past couple of days. He's going with me, too.

I'm diving into some comfort food... My friends all have stuff going on today, which kindof sucks..

Thanks for all the kind words, guys... :heart: :heart:

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 02/09/08 03:00 PM
I'm a little freaked out that I'm the only person that's going to be at the hospital with him while he's there, so I'm gonna be in the waiting room by myself, and I'm going to have to remember everything they say... My mom can't come up to the hospital (well, she could, in theory, but it's such a big ordeal for her to go anywhere). He's going to be really confused when he gets out, and I don't know how to handle my dad not being in control of what's going on, you know?

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 02/09/08 02:52 PM
My dad is starting a series of outpatient procedures on Monday morning. I'm driving up to Tulsa tomorrow so I can take him and then help take care of him afterwards. My mom is pretty disabled and won't be able to do much. I have no idea what to really expect, and the last time he was put under anesthesia for something, his heart stopped twice during the procedure. I'm pretty worried about all of this. He may have to have this done up to 12 times over the next several weeks (up to three times per week!), and I may be missing quite a lot of work. My boss has already said that it will be okay, but I hate that my co-workers will be covering for my clients, and I don't want to get behind. I just found out about this Thursday night when my dad called to ask me to come home, and I've been really avoiding dealing with this.. I did some major shopping therapy yesterday, and have been sleeping alot last night and today so I don't have to think about it... I just needed to vent, thanks if you read this...

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 02/09/08 02:46 PM
#2 - Army of Darkness?

so many of the others are sooo familiar, but I can't think of the title right now...

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/07/08 07:03 PM
<-- queen of dorkiness!!!

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/07/08 07:00 PM
well that's good at least. I say to let it slide UNLESS it's something that can negatively impact your success there.

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/07/08 06:52 PM
Is she your supervisor?

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/07/08 06:42 PM
Fabulous dahling!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25