Community > Posts By > BizarreKelley

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:57 AM
I am!

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:54 AM

Oh, this is real smart! Throw out the sanctity of marriage for the perks.

I'm not big on all that Bible stuff, but doesn't it say something about not judging people unless you're perfect, too? And I think it also says something about not getting divorced. So I wouldn't go there if I were you. Just saying.

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:50 AM
Speaking of things you didn't think you actually said out loud... These didn't embarrass me, but I didn't realize the words were actually coming out of my mouth until I got the reaction..

I was having lunch with my best friend (who also works for the state, but at a different office) and several people from his office. I knew some of these other people, but some I'd never met before. Well, one woman was just...crazy. I couldn't give you specifics because it's been long enough ago, but I was completely annoyed by her. So when she started talking about the new exercise regime she was starting, she mentioned that she'd purchased one of those DVDs for the stripper workout or whatever it is. And I couldn't help it, I got a visual, and thought "oh GOD"... and then I realized everyone was staring at me. I'd said it out loud.

Recently, I was in the bathroom at work. A woman in the stall next to me sounded like she was trying to gather up enough phlegm to spit off the side of a building or something. It was gross. And this hocking of the loogie continued through the whole time I washed my hands and dried them. And finally I just couldn't take it anymore and when I opened the door, I said, "That's f***ing disgusting!" ... then I realized I'd said it, and ran away, because she was in the stall and couldn't identify me once I'd left the scene of the crime.

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:41 AM
"So, come here often?" comes to mind... :)

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:38 AM
My gay boyfriend loves me! He told me a few weeks ago that we should get married for the perks, and then just live in a big house and have our own boyfriends. Not a bad idea :tongue:

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:35 AM
So I have a best friend, and his name is James. And last Saturday, we were having coffee with our friends, Tom and Leon, who are a couple. And Leon made mention of them going to hang out with "their other gay couple", inferring that James and I are also a gay couple. Which I guess is sortof true, except that I'm a girl... but he's gay, so we aren't a straight couple, by any means. So it's our joke now, and he just called to wish me Happy Valentine's Day :heart:

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:26 AM
I do hope you're not serious... if you are, please seek the help of a good family counselor!!

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:12 AM
I don't have much of a sense of embarrassment anymore (mostly because I do embarrassing things all the time).. I did actually get my dress tucked in my underwear once, but I realized it immediately upon exiting the bathroom, so I don't *think* anybody saw? Eh, I fixed it, and anybody who did got a free peek at Kelley's fun undies! (I don't buy boring underwear, they always have a fun pattern on them, just FYI)

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/14/08 09:09 AM
Mmmm.....Malibu....

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/14/08 08:52 AM
Hanging out with my parents, my cat, and my dog

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/14/08 08:39 AM
LOL Lily! But really, it's just got alot more movement to it than other letters. I think it's probably some kind of marketing ploy :)

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/14/08 07:56 AM
It's just an exciting sounding letter to me. It has alot more oomph, than say, the letter d!

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/14/08 07:30 AM
Hanging out with my parents. I have to go to the store today so maybe I'll make dinner for them and we can just hang out and be boring again :smile:

BizarreKelley's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:08 PM
Well, I haven't married a guy I loved and had him come out to me, but I have been in relationships with guys who eventuallly came out to me. Just remember that you didn't make him gay; he's always been this way and he's just finally coming to terms with it. You didn't do anything wrong. Try and be happy that he's finally accepting who he is. You can be a key person in his life right now!

BizarreKelley's photo
Wed 02/13/08 08:10 PM
Well, the grandpa was... It was a completely dysfunctional family, which I found to be refreshing and more relate-able than the other movie families I've seen

BizarreKelley's photo
Wed 02/13/08 08:08 PM
Little Miss Sunshine!

BizarreKelley's photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:58 PM
I hate it when people drive 20 mph under the speed limit. I hate it when people drive slower or right at the speed limit in the middle lane of the highway (that might even be worse than driving in the left lane at that speed)..

And when people don't get my sense of humor!!

BizarreKelley's photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:50 PM
Why wouldn't a guy like getting flowers? Maybe that's why I don't have a boyfriend, but I would probably suggest not taking them to him at work ;)

BizarreKelley's photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:45 PM
Good for you for questioning. That's how you grow and learn who YOU are, not who other people want you to be.

BizarreKelley's photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:35 PM
My parents took me out to dinner, does that count?

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25