Community > Posts By > Scinn

Scinn's photo
Fri 06/06/08 06:10 PM
So...bit different tonight, not only are we checking in -- we're playing 20 questions! When you check in, ask a question and answer at least one of the previous quesion(s)!

Question: Is it that we truely have no life, or that we've incorporated JSH into our daily life? lol

Scinn's photo
Fri 06/06/08 05:11 PM
Doin good :D How bout you?

Scinn's photo
Fri 06/06/08 05:09 PM
*click click* oops...my mail is broken :D

so...uhm...hi lol

Scinn's photo
Fri 06/06/08 05:08 PM
Well, here's a little future thing for yah, in case the situation ever comes again (as they're asleep lol)

I always packed crayola brand colored pencils with me. Whenever storms would pop up, I'd sit the kids down in the living room with the t.v. on and get a small glass of water. When you dip the tips of the pencils into the water, it will make them "paint" on skin...so you can do "tattoos"...doesn't really matter if you have artistic ability or not...it's just good, clean washable fun :D Makes for a great distraction, let's them be creative and is a ton of fun :D

Scinn's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:59 PM
Girls who ruin a good man by completely destroying his self esteem and trust. Then when an honest chick like me comes around, he's so burnt from the last girl(s) he won't even give you a shot for fear of getting hurt again.

Scinn's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:19 PM
"Cat...I'm a kitty cat. And I dance dance dance and I dance dance dance. Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow."

aaand...

"Oh I'm a gummy bear. Yes I'm a gummy bear. Oh I'm a movin groovin *something something* gummy bear."

Scinn's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:05 PM

lol It could be worse :P

Try having this one stuck in your head....my 2 year old looooves it, so we listen to it, by request...daily...several times...*dies*

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YohjI5LEB1w

Damn! I feel sorry for you, I just could stand listing to about 2 seconds of that song, if that.

lmao See the suffering parent's go through for our kids...true :heart: right there lmao!

Scinn's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:01 PM
lol It could be worse :P

Try having this one stuck in your head....my 2 year old looooves it, so we listen to it, by request...daily...several times...*dies*

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YohjI5LEB1w

Scinn's photo
Fri 06/06/08 03:46 PM
Well, religiously...I don't have a view *lol*

Beyond that...I'm of the opinion that what I do and don't do in my life is my business. And what others decide to do and not do is their business. After all, I'm not the one who has to deal with any resulting consequences. I.E. Abortion. Personally, I would never ever be able to do it. I wouldn't be able to live with the consequences of that action. But, if another woman believes she can...then, that's her choice. In the end, she's the one who has to deal with what she did. Do I think it's sad? Oh absolutely. For same sex marriages...well...it's certainly not my cup of tea lol But, it's not like them getting married is physically/emotionally hurting me so...what's the problem?

Scinn's photo
Fri 06/06/08 03:42 PM
If women could be figured and equated like math problems...imagine how boring your life would be if we were forever predictable. It's our unpredictability that keeps men coming back again and again :wink:

Scinn's photo
Fri 06/06/08 03:39 PM
Edited by Scinn on Fri 06/06/08 03:39 PM
"oh my god! That one tastes like a rotten egg! You know, the last one I did tasted like spoiled strawberries." -- In response to a massive fart he let escape in a nice restaurant.

((It wasn't the fart that made it funny...it was that he "tastes" and compares his farts noway And it wasn't so funny at the time lol))

Scinn's photo
Fri 06/06/08 12:51 PM
Actually, I think more mothers should stay home, imho. (or at least one of the parents...be it the mother or the father) As we see more homes with both parents out working, the stability of children is declining, the drug use and promescuity/lack of values/morals/self respect is increasing, and more children are dropping out of classes. That's not to say that homes where both parents work outside the home are all bad...some arn't. But those parents work hard and put extra effort into making it work. I think, in a home where one of the parents is home when the kids get back from school, and home during the summer is better.

With that said. The person home should be pulling their fair share of the weight. The house should be clean, laundry done, dinner ready when the other person gets home from school (let's not forget, being home all day with the kids is hard work...but they work hard too.) I think a little come-back/mixture of the 1950's with today's society would be a great thing. More communication between partners, values and morals re-installed into the upcoming generations, emphasis put on completing school and getting good grades, a steady parental hand to help keep children away from bad influences.

So. I would have to say, I strongly disagree that women need to get out into the workforce alongside their partners. In some cases, it's just unavoidable. But I think the world would be far better if one of those parents was home, and one was in the workplace, be it the man or the woman. Maintaining a home and family is JUST as important as maintaining the money for the bills and other living expenses.

Scinn's photo
Fri 06/06/08 10:50 AM
Like...what kind of strange things? lol

Scinn's photo
Fri 06/06/08 10:01 AM
I gotta say Scottish/Irish *melts into a pool* But then...a good southern accent is hot too lol Least then we're a matching pair laugh

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 09:01 PM
I've met a couple :)

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 08:13 PM
Actually, might sound odd, but I'd start my own non-profit organization to help single mothers who want to go to college but can't afford the tuition/daycare/etc. Now I know...there's supposed to be programs like that already in effect..but they're lacking and almost impossible to get. Trust me..I know >.< I guess kind of like a scholarship type thing.

*shrugs* Anyway...that's what I'd do.

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 08:04 PM
nah...I don't swing that way lmao

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 08:01 PM
yuh huh lol

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 07:59 PM

oh Magic 8 Chris....will the one I love call me tonight?! :tongue:
yes i will, whats that # again
aah there it is...it's not defective, just delayed! lmao

And uuhm...number...riiight....let's see...where did I put that again...

oh, oh I know how to find it!

*shakes the Magic 8 Chris again* Magic 8 Chris, where did I put that #? lol
you put it in the secret chris is so sexy section in your address booklaugh

but...that section seems to be missing! The horror! O.O

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 07:56 PM

oh Magic 8 Chris....will the one I love call me tonight?! :tongue:
yes i will, whats that # again
aah there it is...it's not defective, just delayed! lmao

And uuhm...number...riiight....let's see...where did I put that again...

oh, oh I know how to find it!

*shakes the Magic 8 Chris again* Magic 8 Chris, where did I put that #? lol