Community > Posts By > Scinn

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 07:26 AM

Good morning everybody....though, I do have a question. Who decided to make mornings a wake-up time? Honestly...that person should be shot lmao *hisses at the sun and retreats back into the darkness of her room*
exeactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

haha! Another true lover of the night! devil drinker

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 07:25 AM

Good morning everybody....though, I do have a question. Who decided to make mornings a wake-up time? Honestly...that person should be shot lmao *hisses at the sun and retreats back into the darkness of her room*
laugh laugh laugh
can i come?

That depends...what do you plan on doing lmao

Today's schedule consists of a Firefly marathon on the dvd and writing on my story. hehe

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 07:23 AM

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 07:01 AM

1. I've been to France
2. I've been to Minnesota
3. I've lived in New Jersey

uum....gunna guess #3 is the lie in this one... :P

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 06:56 AM

Hi everybody :) Thought I'd join in and play too ;)

1. I didn't get my first real friend until I was 23.
2. I severed my hand and now have no feeling in it.
3. One of my sons was born legally dead and was revived by paramedics.

Nope...sad to say...1 is the truth lol

3 is the lie...it wasn't my son, it was my youngest brother.

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 06:55 AM

Nope...guess again. :)

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 06:54 AM

Scinn's photo
Wed 06/04/08 08:10 PM
Monkeys!? Nooo!!! Obtain dominance!! I mean...oh gawd just run! *cowers behind Gamma from the monkeys*

Scinn's photo
Wed 06/04/08 08:06 PM

As far as the intrests and personality goes... you can put them into words better then you can what you look like... So why not leave the pictures to show what you look like and leave the personality and intrests for that specific part of your profile?

Some people arn't good with words..."A picture says a thousand words" :wink:

Scinn's photo
Wed 06/04/08 08:02 PM

How am I susposed to learn if I dont ask questions?

well that's what we're all sayin :) That people put up pics of themselves, but also pics of things they feel describes their personality. You can learn a lot by what people pic to depict themselves.

But what they were saying about not asking questions, is they were just picking on you...saying unless you've been on the game a long time and had a chance to see things for yourself and get a feel for it first hand :) A lot of that stuff you'll figure out in time :D

Scinn's photo
Wed 06/04/08 07:57 PM
I have real pictures of myself up...but I don't have a lot and I think putting up pics of my own artwork is alright. Least it's not something of someone else's...so in a way..it is me.

Scinn's photo
Wed 06/04/08 07:48 PM

lmfao That's the funniest thing :P Like...seriously...a period...lol

drinker to patsfan!

Scinn's photo
Wed 06/04/08 07:45 PM
a-cuz I'm bored...don't care where it gets taken, and the only rule is that you have to quote which part of the story your carrying on...for the simple fact that we're going to end up with several spin-offs as some can type faster than others lmao Can be one liners or full paragraphs...just have fun! lmao

So...to get it started...a fun little one sentence thing for yah inspired by Gamma! :heart:

"Batman, Robin, and Mr. Potato Head walked into the central room and stopped cold..."

Scinn's photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:42 PM
hello love! I'm here! *snuggles*

Scinn's photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:33 PM
I'm gunna be movin down there within the year :D

Scinn's photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:13 PM
mmm...I get sterotyped into the whole "nieve, stupid and unapproachable" in real life...in actuality, I just keep my mouth shut unless I have something to say with facts to back it up (in the case of catching a cheating ex. It's not that I don't know what he's doing. It's that I'm waiting for him to finish digging his grave and put the headstone on it before I confront him) As to unapproachable, I'm just more comfortable with a small group of close friends that I can be myself with. Around new people or people I don't know well, I tend to be really quiet until I get to know them, and then decide how much I can loosen/open up.

Scinn's photo
Wed 06/04/08 05:54 PM
what was so funny...? I wanna laugh that hard! lol

Scinn's photo
Wed 06/04/08 05:03 PM

Sometimes I regret some of my post...

lmfao Naw...it's only that they take a different direction than you intended/thought of. devil Nothing wrong with that lmao Sides...you left it wiiiiide open! laugh

Scinn's photo
Wed 06/04/08 05:01 PM

i like leaving scars... little "love notes" that I was there... he he he... oh hell yeah... devil :tongue: devil

I did that on accident once....left a claw scar down his back from his shoulder to almost the base of his back....it really was on accident though lmao I felt awful >.<

the accidental ones are the hottest... your just wrapped up in that moment... ha ha ha... yumm

lol yeah...but it took that one a couple weeks to fully heal up and the scab to go away....needless to say, he was hurting lmao

on the up-side...it's my ex that I've got the 3 kids with...so now no matter what lover he has or ever will have...they'll know who was there first. devil

Scinn's photo
Wed 06/04/08 04:58 PM

i like leaving scars... little "love notes" that I was there... he he he... oh hell yeah... devil :tongue: devil

I did that on accident once....left a claw scar down his back from his shoulder to almost the base of his back....it really was on accident though lmao I felt awful >.<