Community > Posts By > Scinn

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 06:07 PM

Of course I didn't run out of bananas! duh!

Passes one to everyone...it's the feel good fruit!

I need an alternative please...I'm allergic to bananas:cry: :cry:

Cherries :D The stems are fun to tie into knots lmao

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 06:06 PM
aw come on now. I always act proper :D Properly devilish! devil devil

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:56 PM
lol I have a driver's license...but my truck doesn't work...so I'm home...24/7...never get out, trapped with 3 kids. The most stimulating conversation I've had all week was... "Hey mama...guess what, I know something! Snakes eat mice and they make good pets, but not all snakes. Only some snakes. Did you know that?" Which is great...but sometimes...I'd like to have an adult conversation. You know...one of those, "Omg...guess what my son did...it was so cute!" laugh laugh

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:43 PM

can i just wink? :wink: if i raise my hand i might spill my drink ohwell

ooh..can't have that...yes yes, winking is always acceptable hehe Sides...I think the guys like it devil

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:42 PM

brokenheart

aaw...what's got you broken hearted Etrain? flowerforyou

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:42 PM

so with ya

lol My sympathies dear...maybe if we get enough of us with no lives together...between us we can scrape together a really really gooood life and we can all profit! woot woot!! :tongue:

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:41 PM
Heya pat! Can I interest you in a free beer or maybe some cookies..? Nice and fresh lol

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:39 PM
Well...as gamma is off slacking his JSH duties to go to their band practice (they already sound good lol Gah!) I figured I'd fill in...cuz, well...yes...I have no life.

Raise your hand if you're with me! lmao (Or even if you have a life...you can still come, we won't hold it against you...too much! laugh )

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:21 PM
wow...all these guys and no girls lmao

I'm good on the beer...but I'll sit and chit chat lmao

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:11 PM
Edited by Scinn on Thu 06/05/08 05:12 PM
stuck in the closet with gammalight love :heart: smooched

uhm...not stuck in the closet with you....you scare me lmao j/k! flowerforyou

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 04:33 PM
I can't eat it...but can I come sit in your kitchen while you cook and just sniff as much of the smell in as I can? lmao

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 04:09 PM
For some it might be a dependancy. But, you also have to keep in mind...the guy didn't start out that way. They usually start out charming and sweet and everything you think you want, they say and do all the right things. Then, they get you caught up in the relationship and they change...they start controlling little things, your friends and family until you're isolated almost. They belittle you and tear you down over time...like water over a rock...until you're just pebbles and sand. You convince yourself that you're over-reacting, or that they're just "going through a bad time...just be supportive and things will go back to how they were". You feel like there's no one else out there for you, and better the known devil than the unknown. Or..anything is better than nothing. It's why it's so hard for friends and family to help women in that position because no matter how many times they help get the woman out...unless she herself is done, she'll always go back. It's more of a self esteem issue, and the longer they were in the relationship...the worse it is.

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 03:53 PM

<-------- regular poster in the forums

Where's my girl?

lmao Just gotta keep at it....though...I met the one my heart beats for on the forums. Now...to devise a plan to get to Texas...*goes back to her Plotting Board*

Good luck! flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 03:49 PM

lmao well yah did better than a smile...actually got a laugh out of me laugh laugh drinker

happy drinker Well then I feel much better, tis a great thing to bring a smile (or better yet a laugh) to a lady such as you :wink:

well thank you :smile: And hopefully at least some of all this convo helped poor dear Queene! :heart: flowerforyou laugh

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 03:47 PM
Well, I'm a firm believer in "someone for everyone" (if my brother can get married...anyone can lmao) Part of it is luck, and timing and persistence and a lot of other cliche type words that..sadly enough...always seem to fit. grumble All I can say, is just sit back and enjoy the forums...making friends and not stressing so much on the lonely bed at night. I've said this before but...:

"Finding your soul mate is like looking for a needle in a haystack. You'll spend forever picking straw off the pile. And whenever you finally get exhausted, frustrated, depressed and on the verge of tears from hunting through straw...you'll sit down on the needle."

Just hang in there! flowerforyou

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 03:42 PM

aw thanks flowerforyou I'm kinda good with logic stuff..so...just tried my bestest :D

And I'm sorry...I just had to laugh at "cats don't belong in the oven" I know it wasn't meant as funny...but it did sort of crack the giggle fits lol

You're very welcome. Yeah, I didn't think too clearly about the whole cat oven remark embarassed ... oh well as long as I made someone smile my idiocy is well merited

lmao well yah did better than a smile...actually got a laugh out of me laugh laugh drinker

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 03:33 PM

Sorry...like I said, not a dream reader or anything...just sort of my take on things. :) Hope it helped out at least a little bit!

Scinn- that's a very good representation of dream analysis.

As for the cats in the oven, cats don't belong in the oven, so maybe you're feeling out of place or you misplaced something... either literally or proverbially.

aw thanks flowerforyou I'm kinda good with logic stuff..so...just tried my bestest :D

And I'm sorry...I just had to laugh at "cats don't belong in the oven" I know it wasn't meant as funny...but it did sort of crack the giggle fits lol

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 03:24 PM
I'm horrid with reading dreams...I've never been able to figure them out (and trust me, I've had quite a few I wish I knew the meaning to lmao) But...from my understanding, most dreams are a form of the sub-conscious trying to sort things out. So perhaps the dream about the apartment is more that you feel a change coming in your life, but you're afraid that it's going to get snatched away before you know what happened. The numbers and odd street name could just be your way of sorting through the confusion and trying to find where you are and where you stand with everything.

Cats in the oven...uhm...I have no clue lol Just one of those odd dreams that doesn't really have a meaning...?

Sorry...like I said, not a dream reader or anything...just sort of my take on things. :) Hope it helped out at least a little bit!

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 03:18 PM
I have two :) Black and blue lol

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 12:54 PM
How can acid eat through everything....except for the container they keep it in?