Community > Posts By > Scinn

Scinn's photo
Tue 06/10/08 06:09 PM
*hides in the closet with the kids* dammit! How did you find me here...!?

Scinn's photo
Tue 06/10/08 02:11 PM
hmm...well...as we don't have "vampire fangs" and those are created after someone is made into a vampire...he would probably get his vampire fangs, but no other teeth to go with it. Would make the whole "seduction" thing a dead giveaway though if he sudden had teeth where none had been before laugh

Scinn's photo
Tue 06/10/08 01:39 PM
hmm...I think the Pillsbury Dough Boy constitutes more of a pet than a date laugh laugh laugh But sure! Who wouldn't want a pet that can cook..?!

Scinn's photo
Mon 06/09/08 07:42 PM
no x-rated stuff....just talking? lol I do that all the time, but I don't have to get paid for it. I'm a chatterbox, my phone almost stays glued to my skull lmao

Scinn's photo
Mon 06/09/08 07:41 PM
I think I'm here...though most of me wants to be in bed sleeping laugh

Scinn's photo
Mon 06/09/08 07:41 PM
Just my Gammalight :heart: love blushing

Scinn's photo
Mon 06/09/08 07:37 PM

I would think that your friend has a drug problem.

exactly. that's been my experience..though, that's with guys...but I figure it's one of those universal things lol

Scinn's photo
Mon 06/09/08 07:20 PM
mm...well, there really isn't a "healthy" way to lost 95lbs "fast" (I'm assuming you mean within a matter of a few weeks rather than months) Best bet is just a nice healthy diet and trying to stay away from junk foods and a strong workout program. Good luck though and keep us posted on your progress!! We'll be cheering for you drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou

Scinn's photo
Mon 06/09/08 07:12 PM

its been dead for awhile

lol i'm noticing :P

Scinn's photo
Mon 06/09/08 07:07 PM
wow...that much huh ohwell

Scinn's photo
Mon 06/09/08 07:04 PM
Ok...I've done it yet again...started on a project, gotten halfway done...then stuck *grr!* So I now have yet another art piece sitting unfinished in my collection lmao

How's everyone else's night going? Wutcha been up to happy

Scinn's photo
Mon 06/09/08 01:39 PM

oh yuck *soooo seriously regrets and resents googling anything now* sick sick sick

haha good for you.

punishment for that kitty cat song thing a few days ago.

still displeased with you for that.

stupid getting stuck in my head

hehehe devil Cat...I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow.... devil devil devil devil

:angry: :angry: :angry: That's ok I made my roommate watch it... so I guess it's fair now :tongue:

lmao! Too true, you can pass the torture on! laugh laugh laugh

Scinn's photo
Mon 06/09/08 01:36 PM
wow...nothing comes up with people arrested who have the same name as me. huh

Scinn's photo
Mon 06/09/08 01:34 PM

oh yuck *soooo seriously regrets and resents googling anything now* sick sick sick

haha good for you.

punishment for that kitty cat song thing a few days ago.

still displeased with you for that.

stupid getting stuck in my head

hehehe devil Cat...I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow.... devil devil devil devil

Scinn's photo
Mon 06/09/08 01:32 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

lol :tongue: but seriously sick

Scinn's photo
Mon 06/09/08 01:30 PM

Scinn's photo
Mon 06/09/08 01:30 PM
erm...? *googles it to find out what it is*

Scinn's photo
Mon 06/09/08 01:17 PM
Well that explains everything...though, considering the fact I can stay on the phone with my guy for 3 hrs plus...I'm predicting some exceptional nights in my near future laugh laugh

Scinn's photo
Mon 06/09/08 01:12 PM
Edited by Scinn on Mon 06/09/08 01:12 PM

Uhm...well..I'm sort of confused as to what we're discussing? Because from a scientific aspect, everything about the planets and such is correct without anything really to debate about it...and from a religious aspect, well...that assumes that people are of that faith and that they disagree with what you said. If going by the question you put as the topic: "Is heaven your goal" on that I could discuss as I hold a difference in opinion with you. :)

well trust me love some will take it apart and dispute it. But really the question part of the series will follow......

Ah, alrighty :P Yeah, I mean...on everything but the religious side of things I agree...but that's because it's all known facts lol Although, with Pluto there's still some debate over if it's a planet or not, and then we have Planet X just to make things more confusing. laugh

Scinn's photo
Mon 06/09/08 01:08 PM
Uhm...well..I'm sort of confused as to what we're discussing? Because from a scientific aspect, everything about the planets and such is correct without anything really to debate about it...and from a religious aspect, well...that assumes that people are of that faith and that they disagree with what you said. If going by the question you put as the topic: "Is heaven your goal" on that I could discuss as I hold a difference in opinion with you. :)

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25