Community > Posts By > Scinn

Scinn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 09:54 PM
I'm finally off to bed, my eyes are crossing lol I'll finish up my latest art piece and show it off tomorrow. hehe

*hugs to everyone* Have a good night! flowerforyou

Scinn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 09:52 PM
sounds like a lot of jealousy drama to me. Just ignore them, pick up Jake, and leave. It'll die down after awhile *shrugs*

Scinn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 09:44 PM

flowerforyou ((Scinn)) glad to see ya here sweets

devil Kev..they do..now I don't wanna wash em:wink:

bigsmile Sparklin..you sound like my very own commerciallaugh

hehe you too :P How's your day goin hon?? Mine's been and gone and started anew lmao

Scinn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 09:39 PM
I'm only sort of here lol Half of me is already in bed sleeping wondering why the other half hasn't gone to bed too laugh

Scinn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 08:53 PM
lol I'd have to make more than one :P

1. "Well la de f***ing da!"
2. "If I seem to give a damn let me know. I'd hate to give the wrong impression."
3. "Imagining what's under this shirt is as close as you'll ever get."

Scinn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 07:25 PM
depends...I find some sexy as hell...others it's just kind of like...uuhmm...noway

Scinn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 07:23 PM
lol people looking to make a buck? :P

Scinn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 06:54 PM
Try this site :)

http://www.suicidehotlines.com/

Scinn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 06:46 PM
Sadly, yes...that's about right Mike. The thing is though, half of those people don't really realize they're doing it. That's why I say, take your time and get to know someone for who they are, not what they are. :wink:

Scinn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 05:47 PM

Scinn, are you a man or a woman?????? I can't tell from that pic,,,,,,,indifferent

Yeah...I'm totally a chick :tongue:

why dont you post a pic of youself????????indifferent

I did have one, and I have a couple in my pics...but decided to put some of my own artwork up as well. Why not? It's certainly a part of who I am.

It's all good!!!!!!!!drinker

see :P :wink: :tongue:

Scinn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 05:41 PM

To be honest I hardly ask anyone out locally. I find someone occasionally who looks interesting but that's about it.

I think Patsfan is right. I meet people 1k miles away who I'd love to date but know that it will likely never come to pass.

Mine lives in Texas, I'm on the Alabama/Georgia border...hoping to be able to make the move out there this December or January...hence why I said, if it's meant to be..things will just work to that favor. But good luck hon! *extra hugs for yah* flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thanks hon. If nothing else I meet a lot of other very nice lonely people. I'll find someone. I hope things work out for you! flowerforyou

You're welcome, and exactly! I love making new friends and meeting new people, and me too! *crosses fingers* Gamma's a great guy though, total sweetheart :heart:

Scinn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 05:40 PM

Scinn, are you a man or a woman?????? I can't tell from that pic,,,,,,,indifferent

why dont you post a pic of youself????????indifferent

I did have one, and I have a couple in my pics...but decided to put some of my own artwork up as well. Why not? It's certainly a part of who I am.

Scinn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 05:20 PM

To be honest I hardly ask anyone out locally. I find someone occasionally who looks interesting but that's about it.

I think Patsfan is right. I meet people 1k miles away who I'd love to date but know that it will likely never come to pass.

Mine lives in Texas, I'm on the Alabama/Georgia border...hoping to be able to make the move out there this December or January...hence why I said, if it's meant to be..things will just work to that favor. But good luck hon! *extra hugs for yah* flowerforyou flowerforyou

Scinn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 05:18 PM

Didn't happen here but on another site I got this rather lenghly email with explicit detail of sexual content from a guy and in the heading of the email he wrote.....please reply, but just to let you know I am not a perv. Without even giving it anymore thought, I wrote him back and said...thanks, but no thanks...I was not impressed!!!!! That was the first and only email he had ever sent me (and this was just yesterday). I have since deleted my profile off that site because it seemed that was all I was getting from jerks and azzholes.

That was kind of the same problem I had on other sites, kinda why I stuck around here. Plus, made really good friends on here, so yah'll are stuck with me :P

Scinn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 05:17 PM

Scinn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 05:17 PM

One Who Patiently Wait Impatiently ohwell

lol exactly! Hang in there tho *hugs* flowerforyou

Scinn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 05:15 PM

It worked for me!!!!!bigsmile bigsmile blushing blushing

That's great hon!! Congrats! *hugs*

Scinn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 05:15 PM

I've been here for some time now & other than making friends with people , this place is useless for dating purposes

mm....think it depends on the peoples :P It's worked for some...not for others. *shrugs* Just a matter of meeting that one person at the right time in the right place, but if you don't put yourself out there...how will you ever find them at all? :P 'Sides, one can never have too many good friends drinker drinker

Scinn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 05:13 PM

smokin Most of the time when a person says that stuff they are idiots and usually unattractivesmokin

lol :tongue: Heya mirror! flowerforyou *squishes* And true, though I've seen some really pretty people make the same complaint ohwell :tongue:

Scinn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 05:11 PM

AMEN TO NUMBER 6 drinker drinker

lmao You'd be suprised how many messages I get that are like that noway Kinda funny actually lmao

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25