Community > Posts By > Scinn

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 12:49 PM
lol not a clue...my kids' slip n slide is in the back yard laugh

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 12:47 PM

so if PRO is the opposite of CON, is PROgress the opposite of CONgress?

Amen to that one!!! drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 12:44 PM
lol I'm over by Columbus, Ga...my sympathies dear!

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 12:44 PM
lol hadn't thought of that, but yeah...you're right drinker

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 12:41 PM
I'm only on here...hard enough to keep up with one site, couldn't imagine trying to keep up with several noway

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 12:41 PM

laugh
well why do we drive on a parkway and park in a driveway??? :)

lol exactly!

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 12:40 PM
Here's some more for yah:

Why do they call it "getting your dog fixed" if afterwards it doesn't work anymore?

Why do they call it taking a dump? Shouldn't it be leaving a dump?

Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?

Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?

Why do banks leave the door wide open but the pens chained to the counter?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any pants?

How come you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?

If a cat always lands on its feet, and buttered bread always lands butter side down, what would happen if you tied buttered bread on top of a cat?

If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why's it still #2?

What color would a smurf turn if you choked it?

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 12:37 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Thought you'd get a kick outta those ;) And hey...at least mine are for amusement purposes only...I don't actually expect an answer laugh laugh

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 12:34 PM
just for myrtle lmao (and cuz I'm bored)

Should Vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Do you find it a bit unnerving doctors call what they do practice?

If a funeral procession is at night, do you drive with your lights off?

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?

When you open a bag of cotton balls, is the top one meant to be thrown away?

Would a fly without wings be called a walk?

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks so I wondered mothers from Asian countries use? Toothpicks?

If it’s true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn’t zigzag?

Do people who spend $2 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water know that spelling it backwards is Naive?

If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhea does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?

Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?

Do you realize how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

Why is Grape Nuts cereal called that, when it contains neither grapes, nor nuts?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

Why is it called a "drive through" if you have to stop?

Why does mineral water that has "trickled through mountains for centuries" go out of date next year?

Why are Softballs hard?

Do the minutes on the movie boxes include the previews, credits, and special features, or just the movie itself?

If the professor on Giligan's Island can make a radio out of coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 12:14 PM
honey...trust me...I wish I could be a teenager again >.< Here I am, 26 years old, single mom of 3 kids...things have sagged that shouldn't be sagging at my age (and they'll only decline more as I get older lol), I'm 20 lbs heavier than I was back then (kids'll do that to yah) and when I look back at my pics when I was 16-18 years old..my reaction is: omg...they were perky! omg...my legs looked great! omg...will you look at that stomach! So smooth and flat without a stretch mark in sight!

Would, that I could have my 16 yr old body back...I'll even take the zits that went with it! lmao

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 11:51 AM

YOU are bored,im trying to choose the right vacuum to purchase.

oooh...my sympathies! flowerforyou

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 11:51 AM

Sorry I never get bored.

Wanna come keep me busy!laugh I'm getting bored myselfohwell

Little Miss Muffet sat on a tuffet,
Her clothes all tattered and torn.
It wasn't the spider
That crept up beside her,
But Little Boy Blue and his horn.laugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Mary had a little lamb,
Her father shot it dead.
Now it goes to school with her,
between two hunks of bread.laugh laugh laugh

lol those are cute! laugh drinker

Mary had a little lamb
It ran into a pylon.
10,000 volts went up it's A$$,
And turned it's wool to nylon.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

lol I like that one!!!

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 11:49 AM

Sorry I never get bored.

Wanna come keep me busy!laugh I'm getting bored myselfohwell

Little Miss Muffet sat on a tuffet,
Her clothes all tattered and torn.
It wasn't the spider
That crept up beside her,
But Little Boy Blue and his horn.laugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Mary had a little lamb,
Her father shot it dead.
Now it goes to school with her,
between two hunks of bread.laugh laugh laugh

lol those are cute! laugh drinker

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 11:46 AM

wow, time to yourself, with three kids!!!! that's a miracle in itself!! celebrate!! scream out the windows or run up and down the block, or sleep, or masturbate!!!!

lol well that's why I wanna draw something, I never get time to work on my artwork...but I've hit artist's block! lmao

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 11:37 AM

Sorry I never get bored.

I'm stuck at home 24/7 with 3 kids...have all my housework done, kids are playing next door at the neighbor's, baby is asleep...and I've hit that point of "what to do" lol

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 11:35 AM
*beats head on wall and contemplates something to doodle*

Any suggestions on my next art piece? (examples in my pics on here and a link to my past partial pieces I have yet to finish (and lost interest in) on my profile)

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 11:32 AM
looks good to me :D

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 11:12 AM
well...while her timing seriously sucks (she could have told you before you got there *rolls eyes*) at least she did tell you...it's better than some do. Some just don't show up, don't answer the phone, don't text or email or respond to any of the same. My sympathies tho flowerforyou

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 10:53 AM
I found simple little things worked the best for me :) And made it easier to stick to *woohoo!*

--replaced whole milk with skim milk
--replaced poptarts with special K snack bars (I like the strawberry ones best)
--ate smaller portions spread out over the day, rather than big meals 3 times a day
--replaced mt dew with 1 diet mt dew in the morning and grape juice the rest of the day
--as I hate excercise and find it hard to stick to, I just started speed walking the dog each night for 30 mins

As a result, just making little changes and substitutions here and there, I've gone from a (well proportioned...I certainly didn't look it lmao) 155lbs to my current weight of 128.5 over a time frame of 2 months. I don't really feel like I've done much (I was also sick for about a week during that time, so that helped, but I wouldn't recommend it lmao) it's easy to stick to...and rather than try to do everything at once, just do it a little at a time. Find what your biggest weaknesses are that contribute to hindering weight loss (fatty/sugery stuffs...like my mt and poptarts and etc) and find something else you like almost as much but that's better for you...then just substitute them out. :D

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 09:36 AM
nope. Cuz I know how I am about money, if I have it...I spend it. So, if I'm living with a guy, joint checking account...direct deposit...he keeps the debit card and the checks, I ask for an allowance. If it's in the budget, great...if not, no harm done. :) I request for it to be that way for the fact that I don't want money to be an issue in the relationship. I know I have a problem, I accept it...and I came up with a solution that makes everyone happy and keeps the bills paid in full and on time.