Community > Posts By > Scinn

Scinn's photo
Tue 06/03/08 07:48 AM
aaw come on...not even for like..an hr...just an hr of relief...paaweease :D Somebody's gotta :heart: me lmao

Scinn's photo
Tue 06/03/08 07:46 AM
...my allergies and our hot, pollen-filled air for someone's rainy weather they're complaining about?? laugh

Scinn's photo
Tue 06/03/08 07:41 AM
We shan't go there...however...the new choices don't seem to be much better than the old one. laugh noway

Scinn's photo
Tue 06/03/08 07:28 AM
good morning :D How's your day startin out?

Scinn's photo
Tue 06/03/08 07:26 AM
eeeew... sick

laugh drinker

Scinn's photo
Tue 06/03/08 07:23 AM
lol Everyone likes to feel pretty...put their best side forward...but I completely agree. You don't want a man who will love you when you have your "face on"...you want a man who will love you when you first wake up in the morning, your hair is a mess, half your face fell asleep through the night (and has yet to wake up), you havn't brushed your teeth and you still have bags under your eyes. Now that...my friends...is true love. laugh

Scinn's photo
Tue 06/03/08 07:16 AM
lol I draw all the time :) Can't seem to quit actually =/ laugh

Scinn's photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:54 AM

It's a hot dry night here in Manila :cry: :cry:

btw topsy...I absolutely loved that movie! Subtitles or not, that was an excellent film, watched it on repeat 3 days straight before I had to take it back to blockbuster lmao

Loved it too, specially with the guys with his hands on his eyes (such a turn on lol laugh ) It's a good watch, love the 'r' rolling accent minus the bloodshed.

hehe Yeah...the bloodshed didn't bother me much but then...up until about 2 yrs ago, Braveheart was my favorite movie lmao Now my fav movies are foriegn films no one's hardly ever heard of laugh

Scinn's photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:47 AM

It's a hot dry night here in Manila :cry: :cry:

btw topsy...I absolutely loved that movie! Subtitles or not, that was an excellent film, watched it on repeat 3 days straight before I had to take it back to blockbuster lmao

Scinn's photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:45 AM

Getting a caffeine injection as we speak!! We've had pollution warnings here for the last several days & I keep waking up with a dull mini-headache!!! Need MORE COFFEE!!! drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

no pollution warnings here, just hot florida

lol I'm one state above you...it certainly is hot >.< *hides in her house like the vampire she is and waits for night*

Scinn's photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:44 AM

blink blink....the only good thing about mornings is thew coffee

aaah! Gamma! *tackles him in an uber hug*
slow down, i needs to wake up firstblushing blushing

lol I have literally been up for about only 20 mins now...havn't even had a coffee or mt dew yet...just sort of, woke up hyper :P But look...I saved the JSH forums lmao
that ya did lass, that ya did

woohoo go me :P Are you at work, or on the way to heading to work?

Scinn's photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:42 AM

im alive i think hang on will just give myself a nudge yo checklaugh drinker

lmao I'm oddly wide awake for it to be morning...normally, I dispise mornings hehe Gimmie the dark of night devil
i hate getting up too...plus its 2 in the afternoon here and im still tired laugh drinker

lmao I'll probably be crashing down about that time..drag around for several hours and then pop right back once the evil sun goes down hehe

Scinn's photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:41 AM

slow down, i needs to wake up firstblushing blushing

lol I have literally been up for about only 20 mins now...havn't even had a coffee or mt dew yet...just sort of, woke up hyper :P But look...I saved the JSH forums lmao

Scinn's photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:40 AM

Getting a caffeine injection as we speak!! We've had pollution warnings here for the last several days & I keep waking up with a dull mini-headache!!! Need MORE COFFEE!!! drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

aaw....should move out here to the mountains....we've got lots of fresh air, oh wait...I suppose that depends on how you define "fresh"...cuz we've got pollen somethin awful! lmao

Scinn's photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:39 AM

Scinn's photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:37 AM

how about tea? drinker drinker :tongue:

hello again topsy....where's mirror and etrain when we need them laugh And sure...I can start a special tea IV just for you hehe

aww shucks, thanks. I think they're recuperating after, erm, need I say more? devil laugh

lmao!! This is true!! *insert "falls over dead from laughing too hard" smiley face here*

Scinn's photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:36 AM

im alive i think hang on will just give myself a nudge yo checklaugh drinker

lmao I'm oddly wide awake for it to be morning...normally, I dispise mornings hehe Gimmie the dark of night devil

Scinn's photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:35 AM

how about tea? drinker drinker :tongue:

hello again topsy....where's mirror and etrain when we need them laugh And sure...I can start a special tea IV just for you hehe

Scinn's photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:34 AM
aha! There is life...I knew it! lmao

drinker Dreamz :)

Scinn's photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:33 AM
*pokes JSH with a stick* Nope....not fully dead yet...quickly, someone start CPR! I'll begin Vault energy drinks and coffee IVs lmao

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next