Community > Posts By > SuperMom30

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 01:10 PM
I used to "judge" people all the time, until someone pegged me for a person that I wasn't. From that point on, I no longer stereo type.

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 01:01 PM

HA! I took the time to read your profilelaugh
Hows the weather in Ohio?

It is a little humid but other than that it is beautiful.

Well that's good, it's nice here so far but I think it's going to get into the 90's

I heard that your area was getting really hot weather and it was overwhelming. I hope it cools down for you.

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 12:57 PM
Fantasy Island
The A-Team

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 12:55 PM

Any who email me have not read my profile. It's probably the shortest profile here and states quite clearly not to email me if you're not a friend and if you want to become one...meet me in the forums. :tongue:

That is a very good idea! Thanks!

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 12:54 PM

forgot to mention that it's because you're SuperMom, you should know the answers before any questions are askedflowerforyou

LOL...True you ahve a point there!laugh

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 12:54 PM

HA! I took the time to read your profilelaugh
Hows the weather in Ohio?

It is a little humid but other than that it is beautiful.

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 12:49 PM

That when you ask a guy, that sent you a note, if he read your profile, they get upset? This guy emailed me a little while ago and said I seemed nice, liked my smile, yadda yadda yadda. I simply asked if he read my profile and he got all bent out of shape saying he didn't ask me out and blah blah blah. I didn't say all that either. People have a tendency to be on this site for a relationship and that is not the case with me. I just wanted to let him know. GEEEEZZZZZ!!!!!! Ok, I feel better know that I have publically vented! If you wuold like to reply go ahead, if not then don't LOLOLOL!!!!!!!laugh

OOOOHHH I KNOW I KNOW

because you just met them and already telling them what to do rofl

because you're not supposed to question them rofl

because you should be humbled that they are contacted you at all rofl

it's all your fault OP rofl rofl

just kidding, vent away, have fun, hell have a laugh or two :thumbsup:

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 12:47 PM
Right...I was just giving the poor guy fair warning before he made a fool of himself. Then he was trying to analyze why I didn't want to date anyone right now. As if it were his business. SO I explained to him exactly why I don't have time to take care of another CHILD basically! LOL laugh laugh

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 12:44 PM
That when you ask a guy, that sent you a note, if he read your profile, they get upset? This guy emailed me a little while ago and said I seemed nice, liked my smile, yadda yadda yadda. I simply asked if he read my profile and he got all bent out of shape saying he didn't ask me out and blah blah blah. I didn't say all that either. People have a tendency to be on this site for a relationship and that is not the case with me. I just wanted to let him know. GEEEEZZZZZ!!!!!! Ok, I feel better know that I have publically vented! If you wuold like to reply go ahead, if not then don't LOLOLOL!!!!!!!laugh

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 12:33 PM

Has anyone else made concessions to keep the peace with their ex and make things easier for their kids ... only to create a situation where the other party now assumes they get to call ALL the shots and have everything accomodate them?

I'm at a complete loss for how to protect my rights without being adversarial and confrontational. My ex continually bulldozes over all my wishes and, apart from dealing with the courts (which it may come down to), I have no idea how to put an end to it. HELP?!

I would really deal with the courts. I am newly divorced (a little over 1 year) and I keep the peace by being civil in front of the kids. When they aren't around my ex and I discuss important topics. We usually come to an agreement. Ultimately being the custodial parent, in my case (not sure if you are), I usually win the BIG battles. Use some leverage. Don't be affraid. This is about your childrens happiness and future you are talking about.

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 12:29 PM
If you go real slow!

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 12:07 PM

tears I didnt brokenheart
tears I know where I'm not wanted brokenheart

sad2

Me either...what is this for anyway?

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 08/01/08 02:05 PM
Let me clarify...I used to be married. My ex is an alcoholic!

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 08/01/08 01:49 PM

What the big thing is with storms? My grandma gets so scared when it's gonna storm, she always always always insists I don't go anywhere in case it does, doesn't want my mom to go to work, wants my aunt to come over, etc. What is the big deal??

Plus it gets in the way of my life sometimes too, which is annoying. I wanted to go to a movie with a friend tonight (last time I'd see him before I leave for Seattle), and she doesn't want me to go because it might storm. I hate when she gets like this! grumble grumble

Tell her that it will be ok. Storms are not dangerous. They are quite peaceful and they halp me destress. ASk her why she is so scared. I bet she has a story behind it. Let her know that technology these days will let us know if fit is severe enough for a tornado or whatever. Good Luck. If I were you, I would still go out with your friend!

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 08/01/08 01:46 PM

I had someone do that before and I told him to take it off. He actually knows me from JSH. I don't talk to him anymore! LOL

this happened with quite a few now, about 6 guys who ive spoke to a few times. its annoying isnt it??flowerforyou flowerforyou

Yes it is. I actually had a guy text me a picture of his computer screen that I had my picture on it. I told him it was weird and to take it off. Not sure if he ever did!

i dont know if you read the whole thread, but my ex framed 3 of my pictures and he kissed them every morning and night, and he also told he, jerked off looking at them lol. but i guess that is normal really. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Some men are weird. Especially for sharing that stuff with us. I mean what we don't know won't hurt us! Within reason!!! LOL laugh

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 08/01/08 01:42 PM
That sounds like my marriage!!!! laugh laugh laugh

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 08/01/08 01:38 PM

Many people believe that once you find a wonderful person that it will become one of the best things. I have to say that in some cases this is not likely to happen. Many men and women think differently and many want differnt things. In my past I have experienced these situations. My previous relationship the woman wanted me to think like her, I told her that not every man thinks the same way. I have my needs and if she did not like them then oh well. I respected her disission to remove herself from my place and never hated her for doing so.

Are you just getting this off your chest and venting?

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 08/01/08 01:27 PM

I had someone do that before and I told him to take it off. He actually knows me from JSH. I don't talk to him anymore! LOL

this happened with quite a few now, about 6 guys who ive spoke to a few times. its annoying isnt it??flowerforyou flowerforyou

Yes it is. I actually had a guy text me a picture of his computer screen that I had my picture on it. I told him it was weird and to take it off. Not sure if he ever did!

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 08/01/08 01:24 PM
Yes I believe I am headed where I want to be. Not there yet, but on my way. Hoping 10 years will get me in a good position. Life has offered many wonderful events and miracles. I know there are plenty more to come. Life is what you make it. Always keep a positive out look on things. You never know how much you miss out on when your eyes aren't open!

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 08/01/08 01:15 PM
TGIF!!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 19 20