Community > Posts By > SuperMom30

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/09/08 01:08 PM
My twins are turning 4 on Sunday! Where does the time go????

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/09/08 01:06 PM

:smile:Where you ever in a situation where a breakup was a total surprise to you?:smile:

Yes and I almost went into cardiac arrest. My employer had to call 911. Come to find out I was just hyperventilating!brokenheart

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/09/08 01:02 PM
Profile and pics look good! Good luck in your search!

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/09/08 01:01 PM

Talked to several. Met a couple.

Pats won't give me his number OR be on my friends list.devil explode

love I'll change that rite awaylove (((Montana)))flowerforyou

Pats...while you are at it, can you add me as a friend too! :wink:

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/09/08 01:00 PM
I have 68 friends.

7 have my number. 6 I have talked to. 2 I have met in person. 1 I am planning on meeting in August.

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/09/08 11:54 AM

.......... I learned in sniper school

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/09/08 11:53 AM

Let's say that ur datin someone,an exclusive dating relationship, they have a profile on a website such as mocospace. They are using it to contact women. U find conversations with explict talk of sex. They swear to u that they will never do it again, it was a mistake, it meant nothing. Then u find they delete that account and open another one under a totally different username. Do u consider this cheating?

I'd also be kicking that fool to the curb. No good to me if he is concentrating on other things!

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/09/08 11:48 AM

What would be the most beautiful and most meaningful religious or spiritual song you have ever heard in your life?

If you can share the lyrics and have a explanation why you think it is even better!

:smile:

Not sure who the artist is, but the words say...

"My God is an awesome God. He reins from heaven above, with wisdom, power and love my God is an awesome God"! Everytime I hear it, it gives me goose bumps.

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/09/08 10:37 AM
I own a few tangible things, but for the most part I own my pride and dignity, looks, etc. LOLlaugh laugh laugh

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/09/08 10:35 AM
Your pics look great! :smile: My question is, why do you keep taking me off as a friend?frown

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/09/08 10:06 AM

dont think you want one from me super, i leave hand prints and bite marks

I like it rough! :tongue:

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:11 AM

:heart: flowerforyou It looks very nice to meflowerforyou :heart:

blushing Thank you! blushing

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:10 AM

well ladies, my pickle is very tired from all the attention he gets from all of you. give him at least a few hours to get his strength back

I was serious. What are you doing this weekend?
having an orgy party at my house. feel free to join in

Where do you live and what time does it start. Since we live close it shouldn't be too hard to find! :wink:

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:09 AM

ok then. lets meet and have sexual relations then

Name a time and place and maybe you will get lucky!!!:wink:

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:02 AM

seems like no ones to admit that they are in need of a time out,,, tsk tsk

I need a time out on a regular basis! Now, if I keep getting in trouble, do I get a spanking??!!!

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/09/08 06:55 AM
I love your arms...great pic! So handsome!!!!!:tongue:

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/09/08 06:54 AM
Good morning...just checking in!

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/09/08 06:53 AM
I have a headache....indifferent

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/09/08 06:50 AM

Listen to the advice of these men ... DON'T SETTLE for a F-Buddy (under the guise of 'taking it slow') ... you've said upfront that you're looking for a 'real relationship' and you deserve someone who's proud to call you his girlfriend, etc. It just sounds like he's getting everything he wants at zero risk or cost to himself ... hardly fair to you!

Thanks. I am taking all of this advice seriously. I talked to the man last night and we discussed things. He wanted me to come over last night and I told him I couldn't. He stayed on the phone with me and talked about other things. I told him the next time I would be available would be Friday to which he replied That will work for me. So...I am going into this as a DATE and nothing more. I will hold back the "goods", if I hear from him again, then I know he is interested in "ME" if I don't, then I will know he was just wanting some!

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/09/08 06:45 AM

can show me some love ?flowerforyou flowerforyou

All the pics look good. You just need to answer the questions and put in some more intersting facts about you and what you are looking for. Good luck with your search. :smile:

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 19 20