Community > Posts By > SuperMom30

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/10/09 08:16 PM

Pfft Mind Over Matter...if he don't mind..it don't matter!

I've dated younger guys and have had a wonderful time! It all depends on the maturity level really and how much you have in common! Nothing wrong with exploring different situations. Enjoy each others company and see where it takes you!

Thanks...We have a lot in common. So much it's scary!

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/10/09 08:14 PM

Well if you are only 32 and THAT is considered a cougar to you..he must be like 12???laugh

LOL...he is about 8 years younger.

you're not a cougar. to him your just a milf.

. . .

Actually she's a PUMA 30-39 is a puma, 40-49 is a cougar and 50 up is a jaguar... laugh laugh laugh

I'll have to google that one! laugh laugh laugh

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/10/09 08:13 PM

I dont believe in long distance relationship but if you have been talking for 2 weeks, it promises a lot

I hope so. I want to go for it but at the same time I don't want to get hurt. I am putting my trust in God.

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/10/09 08:11 PM

Well if you are only 32 and THAT is considered a cougar to you..he must be like 12???laugh

you're not a cougar. to him your just a milf.

. . .

LOL...I haven't been called that in a while!laugh

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/10/09 08:10 PM

Ohhh. Well that's not anything. Don't think that falls into cougar range, which I hate that phrase anyway. I think that is when it's like a HUGE gap of like 15 yrs. That really isn't much difference to be concerned with.

True

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/10/09 08:09 PM

I think that if two people care about each other, the age thing doesn't (or shouldn't) matter. Treat it the same as you would any other dating scenario, and you should be fine.

At first I was nervous talking to him, but now I can't wait to tlak to him. He is so polite and handsoem. He is the "total" package.

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/10/09 08:06 PM

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/10/09 08:05 PM

and i wish you the same good fortune, it seems like you are indeed ready and have seen the dating light, as have i....

Good luck and god speed

Yes and God speed to you! happy

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/10/09 08:04 PM

Define Dating.:wink: :tongue:

A younger man from here has opursued me and we are in the "talking" stages at the moment. I would like to eventually date him.

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/10/09 08:03 PM

i would offer to date you, but alas you are to far away... the story of my life on here slaphead

THe man I am talking too isn't exactly close, but he does live inthe same state at least. Good luck to you. God has someone out there for you.

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/10/09 08:01 PM

flowerforyou Awesomeflowerforyou

Thanks! I am praying it all works out!

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/10/09 08:00 PM

Wishing you only the best along the road before you....bigsmile :thumbsup:

Thanks!

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/10/09 07:59 PM
Any older women on here have any experience dating a younger man????

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/10/09 07:57 PM
I am sure we will meet in the next few months. There is really no rush. We both have a lot in common and we like one another so far. We have been texting EVERY day through out the day and talked a few times. I like this pace. It is all very new and I like taking my time getting to know someone. We have both been overly happy the past few weeks.

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/10/09 07:47 PM
I didn't exactly get a date from my recent post "Seriously in need of a date". What I did get was the best few weeks of great conversation and getting to know someone. We have both expressed how blessed we are to have "bumped" into each other on here. I look forward to getting to know this "special" man and pray that we remain at the very least best of friends, but I am hoping for more.

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/03/09 08:53 PM

Darn, rabbits out. And I guess shrimp, crawdads, and piggy. Food laws were fine way back when, but nowadays make no sense.

Sorry, my dear, any law that says I'm less important then a man, and unclean can bite my arse.

LOL...It is what it is. :smile:

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/03/09 08:52 PM

Leviticus is pretty much the insane part of the bible, lotta weird stuff I tell ya.

That's what I was thinking too...I am trying to stick with it. LOL

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/03/09 08:52 PM

Why are you just questioning Levidicus 11, or are you questioning all of the dietary laws?

Mainly all the laws....

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/03/09 08:51 PM

I guess it means bacon is off the menu. :cry:

We are all gonna rot in hell. devil

Turkey and beef bacon are pretty good. LOL

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:59 PM

smooched Kissing booth is opensmooched

smooched
Here's a smooch for ya!

blushing smooched