Community > Posts By > SuperMom30

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 08/01/08 01:14 PM
I had someone do that before and I told him to take it off. He actually knows me from JSH. I don't talk to him anymore! LOL

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 08/01/08 12:53 PM

I used to play d&d back in the 90's. It has sort of an evil undertone to it, so I don't play anymore. I have known some really crazy people that played it though and took it all too seriously.
an evil undertone really must have had an intersting gm. when we would play any of them most of the time we were the good guys fighting evil unless we were playing evil characters lollaugh laugh laugh

Yeh, the GM was my bf at the time and he was actually CRAZY!!! Needless to say, I was with him for 3 months an never talked to him again! LOL

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 08/01/08 12:49 PM

I like Prison Guard and Inmate. Oh wait...you didn't mean that kind of.....

laugh laugh laugh laugh

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 08/01/08 12:49 PM
I used to play d&d back in the 90's. It has sort of an evil undertone to it, so I don't play anymore. I have known some really crazy people that played it though and took it all too seriously.

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 08/01/08 12:46 PM

Unfortunately, anyone who has "looking for intimate encounter" on their profile gets a great big ZERO from me. bigsmile

I should clarify:

You put as your heading: "looking for the right one" and then you say you are looking for an intimate encounter. This is highly contradictory. Unless, of course, your "right one" is only an intimate encounter. In any case, I'm just letting you know that men looking for intimate encounters are more than likely not going to attract the kind of woman who you can take home to mother.

Well put! I agree!

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 08/01/08 12:45 PM
neck

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 08/01/08 12:44 PM
huh

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 08/01/08 12:43 PM
I don't know too many 30 year olds that invented any of the technology we have these days. I don't think that LVsteve was saying it to make you the younger generation feel bad. I think what he was trying to get across is that he is now starting to sound like his parents! RELAX!!!!

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 08/01/08 12:35 PM
AMEN!!!! I agree whole heartedly with everything you just said!

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 08/01/08 12:12 PM
Peel me a nanner toss me a peanut
I'll come swinging from a coconut tree

Peel me a nanner toss me a peanut
You sure make a monkey out of me

SuperMom30's photo
Thu 07/31/08 02:11 PM

Are you here on this site for which of the following? drinker huh

1) For a serious relationship
2) For friendships
3) For the forums

friends and forums....used to be here for a relationship, but I keep stumbling across jerks!

SuperMom30's photo
Thu 07/31/08 02:04 PM
My mom has that problem. She drinks 3 cups of coffee a day. If she doesn't get her last cup in she has a headache the next day. My suggestion would be either, wean yourself from it completely instead of stopping cold turkey, or go to a health food store and get a low dosage of caffeine pills, or ask your doctor for alternatives to getting the headaches. Good luck and keep us posted.

SuperMom30's photo
Thu 07/31/08 01:51 PM
I don't think those are underpants. I think they are shorts over tights.

SuperMom30's photo
Thu 07/31/08 01:47 PM
It seems like he wants you just in case. I have been in a similar situation. When he calls just don't answer everytime. If he text you, respond with you are busy or whatever. You don't want to waste your time on someone that is with someone else. Maintain your "friendship" the way that you suggested. If he is a true friend he will understand.

SuperMom30's photo
Thu 07/31/08 01:42 PM

7 years ago...but it wasn't on purpose oops
sure, we believe you.....not
Body surfing and tie string bikinis don't work well together...nuff said! ohwell

Is that an Ausie in the picture with you?
Close...Border Collie. happy flowerforyou

A cute dog anyway! I love dogs!!!

SuperMom30's photo
Thu 07/31/08 01:41 PM

hey everyone new to this online thing, could yall rate my profile and temm me what I should do differently to maybe attract more ladies??????

Welcome and good luck. There are a lot of nice people here. Enjoy the forums. They are a hoot!

SuperMom30's photo
Thu 07/31/08 01:40 PM

its not easy... being cheesy

That quote looks familiar I think I read it on another forum! LOL

SuperMom30's photo
Thu 07/31/08 01:38 PM

noway Anyone who thinks that.... noway

Oh HELL no! LOL.... the man for me is not only gonna have to think *more is good*, but I'm sure as heck hoping the same will apply to him when I go looking bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

AMEN!!!

SuperMom30's photo
Thu 07/31/08 01:34 PM
Edited by SuperMom30 on Thu 07/31/08 01:34 PM
RULES THAT I FOLLOW....

1. Treat others how you would like to be treated.
2. Don't judge unless you judge yourself first.
3. Think with your mind and not your body parts.
4. Don't wear your heart on your sleeve.
5. Keep a positive attitude no matter how bleak things look.
6. Don't sweat the small stuff.
7. Encourage others to be themselves.
8. Live life to the fullest.
9. Don't do drugs unless prescribed.
10.Tell the people in your life that you love them everyday.

SuperMom30's photo
Thu 07/31/08 01:16 PM

7 years ago...but it wasn't on purpose oops
sure, we believe you.....not
Body surfing and tie string bikinis don't work well together...nuff said! ohwell

Is that an Ausie in the picture with you?

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 19 20