Community > Posts By > SuperMom30

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:56 PM
Has any one read it and does anyone follow it?

I do. I am just curious!

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:46 PM
Totage smooched

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:45 PM

smooched Kissing booth is opensmooched

smooched
Here's a smooch for ya!

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:39 PM

I've heard of this taking place, i have yet to be involved in such an activity.

laugh laugh laugh

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:36 PM
I was a "C" cup about 10 years ago! LOL "DD" is good, I never have any complaints! LOL

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 06/27/09 08:56 PM

I guess I was advice giving Supermom. I have always been a protector, and have a 23 year old daughter. Sometimes the former law enforment guy comes out. I have seen the bad side of dating. Peace and good luck. Be safe and use the buddy system. jmo

Of course I do get harrassed as well. tongue2

No problem. It is nice to know there are some "big brother" types on here. Thanks for the advice. I am no spring chicken myself...LOL. Good luck to you as well. This site is a lot of fun and there are great people on here.

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 06/27/09 08:49 PM

:heart: What should you do if you think you have fallen in love with someone who is already in a serious relationship?:heart:

It should never have gotten to that point in the first place.

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 06/27/09 08:44 PM

I said I am sorry. Just being protective. Never tell guys you want a date. I have been in the military and factories and farms...lots of pigs out there. I am sorry if I came across as derogatory to you, and I apologize again. Please do not make me say "I'm sorry" a third time. laugh

You were trying to give advice....that was cool. So basically you are saying that there are men who would take advantage of a women that says she would like to be dating. It might smell of desperation. I can see some merit in that theory. However, since we are here at a "dating" site (I know I'll get arguments on that statement), it would seem that she is just stating the obvious. It's a shame that's how our society is now. I'd love to come across some old fashion courting from someone who is actually interested in dating and not playing games while looking for the next better thing.

Oops...major ramble.....sorry!

You said it perfectly!

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 06/27/09 08:42 PM

I never meant I was sorry...who's messing with who? I am new here, but I have been around the block. tongue2

Welcome to the Mingle2! Having fun is what it's all about!

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 06/27/09 08:41 PM

Princess got some of my thoughts in private.....about why I wouldn't do it myself. That said, I soooooo admire that fact that you don't mind just stating it up front. Great way to be!

How will people know, if you don't tell them. That's how I see it. I was honestly asking for a date with no hopes on any of it. I am a VERY confident woman. I have dealt with pigs and I know how to weed em out! LOL I didn't used to be so outgoing, but over the years I have come out of my shell.

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 06/27/09 08:39 PM

I said I am sorry. Just being protective. Never tell guys you want a date. I have been in the military and factories and farms...lots of pigs out there. I am sorry if I came across as derogatory to you, and I apologize again. Please do not make me say "I'm sorry" a third time. laugh

don't say you're sorry more than once.. If people don't get it from there they never will and it's a waste.. :wink: besides we're messing with you... laugh

This is VERY true!

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 06/27/09 08:34 PM

Thanks. He is my dog. I named him Bouncer. That is how he looks at most of my dates, he is soooo jealous. Just kidding.

Again, enjoy being single and go out on friend dates. Do not show desperation. Bouncer smells that. laugh

I think the person I got an offer from is a nice guy. I am not desperate, jsut advertising! LOL Heck, I have been divorced for over 2 years now and this is the first time I actually put an add out for a date! LOL

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 06/27/09 08:26 PM

I'm a great person, not being cocky or arrogant, but I really consider myself a genuine person. I speak my mind, am honest, have NEVER cheated and like romance. Not roses, and chocolates on Valentine's (I have never really liked this holiday simply because it's a very ironic day for me) but just someone who really cares. Who isn't afraid to care. Who isn't a liar, player or just out to win a bet...

where are the guys who can actually date before doing anything else... who aren't afraid of commitment. Commitment doesn't mean marriage. I'm FAR from that... just... A real relationship... something meaningful and real... I just don't understand. Where is the love??grumble

Be true to yourself and don't take yourself for granted. I know where you are coming from. Someday, when you least expect it, your "night in shining armor" will be there. Good luck and keep your chin up. God intented for all of us to be happy!

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 06/27/09 08:13 PM

Rly!

I could not resist.

To the OP, embrace being single. Have you never noticed how many couples complain about their mates? I love being single. Not sure I want to give it up. Oooops, did I say that out loud?

I like the Dog pic....cute!

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 06/27/09 08:08 PM

OOps......having a cocktail and got distracted.......laugh

You doing it? Gonna test my theory??

Heck no.....laugh My ego does not need further bruising. Men here don't like fat chicks. I'll cheer you on if you test it though!

I am not a skinny person by any means and I have gotten several offers over the years. I have met several decent men on here. Some men are pigs, but others are gents!

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 06/27/09 08:02 PM
I live in Toledo

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 06/27/09 07:57 PM
I have been divorced for over 2 years now and I am ready to date again. Obviously with age comes some bagage. I don't have too much drama with the ex. We pretty much go our seperate ways. I have two wonderful children who will be 5 in 2 weeks. Yes they are twins (girl/boy). I am college educated and have a good job working for a well known company. I come from a good family with morals and a good upbringing. I enjoy stimulating coversation and minor debates...LOL! I am fun, creative and loving and pray for the same. If you are interested please let me know.

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 06/27/09 07:46 PM

Whew! A success... I really didn't think this would work.. Congrats!!!!!

I was just about to say that, :smile: wow it seems so easy...maybe I should make a thread titled "I seriously need a date". ohwell

Heck, maybe we should all make one....ya' never know.

Cute toes Heather.. Um no, we'd be sorry, I'm tellin' ya!

laugh Ok Ok....and thanks!

Ok do it.. Let's see if I'm right or wrong.. I was wrong about this one.. Let's do a test run.. :banana:

Be confident girls! It'll work.

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 06/27/09 07:36 PM

:heart: What does it take to capture your heart?:heart:

Make me feel special, respect me, be honest, be there for me no matter what. All of that would be given back freely.

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 06/27/09 07:28 PM

flowerforyou In general, what is your biggest problem in relationships?flowerforyou

Lack of communication is a big one. There are several different things.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 19 20