Community > Posts By > SuperMom30

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/14/08 01:05 PM

So what do you think of my profile????

No way are you 30. Great profile. Good hunting. blushing

Do I look older or younger? LOL

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/14/08 12:48 PM

I'm really really insecure about my looks, my lifestyle and my mingle2 profile.... :-(

Please please someone send me some good news and rate me nice...

-<(What the hell else do I say for something such as 'rate my profile' through a forum, haha... heavy sarcasm)>-

I think you are fishing for compliments! You look good and the profile is good. Good luck in your search!

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/11/08 01:36 PM
Going on my 3rd date tonight!bigsmile

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/11/08 01:22 PM

I thought they were all dead

laugh laugh laugh laugh
That was way too funny!!!!

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/11/08 01:20 PM

Guys: If you're by yourself at a bar & want to introduce yourself to a woman, what's a good way to go about it? I'm thinking telling the bartender to give her one of whatever she wants on me is still the ticket, but I'm open to suggestions

Ladies: Would you respond more to a guy who's at a bar with his buddies, or would you be more interested in the guy sitting by himself?

I fI thought you looked lonely I may approch you quicker. With the buddies around I would act a little more wild! LOL...noway Did I say that! LOL

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/11/08 01:18 PM

Glad for you hon! Things are not always what they seem. I'm glad you are both on the same page now. flowerforyou

Thanks!

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/11/08 01:18 PM

whats a f*** buddy??? laugh j/k

Good luck to you!!!flowerforyou

Thanks hun!

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/11/08 01:15 PM

I think it is Awesume!!!!drinker drinker

Thanks!happy

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/11/08 01:12 PM

Think I wear so much makeup?

I wear only eyeliner, maybe mascara, but that's it.

And the blood is just Halloween makeup. Because it's HALLOWEEN.

I don't use anything else except lotions to keep my skin nice. I don't even use foundation or cover up.

Yeah, just thought I'd say that. :tongue:

Have a nice day everyone. happy drinker

I noticed it was halloween! Don't let anyone get you down. You are a pretty girl! I don't wear much makeup either. Have a good one!

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/11/08 01:04 PM

Fair enough LOL.

How far apart were your kids?

8 minutes

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/11/08 01:03 PM

I'm glad that it worked out for youflowerforyou

So far so good! As with everything, time will tell. Thanks!

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/11/08 12:58 PM
Thanks! bigsmile

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/11/08 12:56 PM

It depends on what you wantflowerforyou

I told the guy that I was ok with that for a while but I am looking for a boyfriend, someone exclusive. He said that is what he wants to, but he is being cautious because of the past 3 girls he was with turned out to be psycho.

And you're still moving forward? Wow. Maybe he's a psycho magnet. It really sounds empty, so I'd suggest keeping your expectations low. Gutter low.

Standards are not LOW! Don't judge me...you don't know me! I posted a thread with an update! Please read! Thanks!!!

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/11/08 12:55 PM
Just wanted to let you all know that I was freakin' out over nothin'! The guy that I am talking to doesn't want to be f*** buddies. He does want a relationship. We have talked to one another everyday since Saturday and got together twice. The other night when I went to his place we watched a movie and cuddled. No funny business! It was nice. Thanks to all of you that had GOOD advice and the ones that had not so nice advice.

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/11/08 12:43 PM

I gave birth to twins and FORTUNATELY didn't have to have a c-section...Thank GOD for that. I would have wanted to be put out if that had been the case. Instead, I was able to look in a mirror and watch the miracle unfold right before my eyes. How awesome it truly was.

That had to be something else, seeing it from the point of view of the person who was actually going through it.

I am curious, is there a difference as far as pain goes, when you're having more then one? Like what is the feeling when the first one is out, and the 2nd one is still there?

I had an epideral!! Highly recommended by the doc for the chance that I may have had to have a c-section. Anyway, I was wide awake. Couldn't feel a thing from the waist down though. I was cracking jokes and making the doctors and my husband at the time laugh. When my son came out my belly was jiggly. So I made the comment "must be jelly cause jam don't shake! My daughter was breech and came out feet first, but she was considerably smaller. I had no pain until the drugs wore off...LOL

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/11/08 12:08 PM

SuperMom30's photo
Fri 07/11/08 12:07 PM
Edited by SuperMom30 on Fri 07/11/08 12:10 PM
I gave birth to twins and FORTUNATELY didn't have to have a c-section...Thank GOD for that. I would have wanted to be put out if that had been the case. Instead, I was able to look in a mirror and watch the miracle unfold right before my eyes. How awesome it truly was.

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/09/08 01:37 PM

My boxers. Getting ready to take a shower

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/09/08 01:37 PM

A cigarette and tears.

Why the tears? What's wrong????

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 07/09/08 01:26 PM

Talked to several. Met a couple.

Pats won't give me his number OR be on my friends list.devil explode