Community > Posts By > SuperMom30

SuperMom30's photo
Thu 08/07/08 11:54 AM
Single and loving it!

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 02:05 PM

every time i spell somthing wrong someone makes fun of it haha. well heres the funn side. i did not graduate high school or get to take any classes for higher learning.
but i made over $80,000.00. did any of you even come close

A lot of people can't spell correctly. Don't take offense to it. To answer your question I only made $17,000 last year. I have a college degree. Not worth the degree, but oh well. Life throws you lemons and I made lemonade! drinker

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 02:01 PM

calling me the c word is a big no no for me...

OMG...no kidding! If anyone EVER called me that, it would be OVER!!!!

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 01:57 PM

Pregnet? Is that some sort of new DSL for expectant mothers?

laugh laugh LOLlaugh laugh

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 01:55 PM

:smile: What's the worst thing your significant other could say to you?:smile:

I am dying.

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 01:48 PM

a bad example?

A bad example for what?????

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 01:42 PM

It's not nice to use people ohwell

I agree!

well seams like thier are a lot of mean people here than. but i like the lot of them lol

LOL

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 01:41 PM

Never leave the one you love, for the one you like....cause the one you like, will leave you for the one they love.

I like that! And it is true.

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 01:39 PM

It's not nice to use people ohwell

I agree!

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 01:38 PM

Well maybe some guys don't read profiles because there way to long and go on and on about how that person is so perfect or how they want this or that etc etc etc.

Crazy, maybe if every body left more things out of there profile so more people have the time to get to know one another then just maybe more people would have more friends and or dates off this very site. But then again I doubt that would happen.

Oooh and yeah before you think I am one of those guys who do not read peeps profiles .. your wrong, I do.. unless it's so long you wrote a book about your life and your mistakes and so much more etc. I mean some people may not have the extra time to read a book etc, about who you want or don't want in a guy or girl etc.

My profile isn't long and it is to the point. I don't list any likes or dislikes.

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 01:36 PM

I think most of the guys, look at the pics and that is about it! laugh

Pictures to men are like the VISUAL aspect that either gets them or has them fleeing. That's why the picture that you put on here is so important. Let's face it MEN are VISUAL.

True...and that is ok. I just wanted to get the poor guy to look at it so he wouldn't ask stupid questions. LOL

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 01:35 PM

Well maybe some guys don't read profiles because there way to long and go on and on about how that person is so perfect or how they want this or that etc etc etc.

Crazy, maybe if every body left more things out of there profile so more people have the time to get to know one another then just maybe more people would have more friends and or dates off this very site. But then again I doubt that would happen.

Oooh and yeah before you think I am one of those guys who do not read peeps profiles .. your wrong, I do.. unless it's so long you wrote a book about your life and your mistakes and so much more etc. I mean some people may not have the extra time to read a book etc, about who you want or don't want in a guy or girl etc.

No one wants to answer the same few questions over and over that have already been answered in their profile. It's not difficult to read a profile before sending an email.

mine isn't very long either
it would be great if they read it first

it would be nice if the men that email me would at least have a profile

I mean, I'll fill it in later is just not going to cut itnoway

AMEN to that!grumble

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 01:31 PM

OKAY SAY A WOMAN OR MAN TELLS U "HEY MY EX CALLED N IDK ABOUT US ANYMORE" (LOL WUT A LOSER) WELL U DELETE HIS OR HER # N OF COURSE DELETE HIM OR HER FROM UR LIFE BUT THEN LIKE 3 WKS LATER HE OR SHE TEXTS U..WUT WOULD U DO?..I WOULD SAY HELL NO I DNT WANNA BE UR FRIEND! LOL BUT FOR REAL WUT IS UR INPUT ON THIS TOPIC?

I would tell the person they had their chance with me. You blew it and tell them to move on.

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 01:28 PM

I've noticed that EVERYTIME I say that I'm not feeling well or something like that..people accuse me of complaining..Its like "oh my gosh next time pass out a script so I know what I should say!"

I wouldn't pay any attention to people like that. They really don't know how it is until they have ben in your shoes! Keep that in mind. Keep your chin up.

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 01:26 PM

OK FINISH THE JINGLE BELOW, THEN START A NEW ONE.

TAKE A BUCKET, AND MOP.
SCRUB FROM BOTTOM, TO TOP
TELL ME WHAT DOES IT MEAN............

FINISH THE JINGLE HERE-

When I bleed from my spleen..

laugh laugh laugh laugh

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 01:25 PM

anyone meet someone on here that they would like to date but have not asked them to meet?

Are you fishing for a date? laugh

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 01:24 PM

My answer is pretty much always the same when people ask me that.."I'm in pain" or "I'm ok"..and people actually have gotten MAD at me when I say that I'm in pain or just ok..Its like they want me to lie just to make them feel better or something..I just don't get that.

Well, I hope you have a painless day today. flowerforyou

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 01:23 PM

i like when in movies, the director makes it so the viewer is jumping into a joke late, and there's a ridiculous punchline that you can't understand, and everyone in the movie laughs. like "and then the priest said, that's not an apple, that's my wife!"

huh

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 01:20 PM

lol I however rarely ask someone how they are doing because they end up telling me the truthlaugh I had a lady once in the checkout line start telling me about her divorce and filing for bankruptcy... sheesh

Working with the public daily gets me into hearing peoples problems too...LOL I can sympathize with you!

SuperMom30's photo
Wed 08/06/08 01:15 PM

Ask how you are if they really don't care?laugh I mean seriously..if you don't want to know the truth why bother to ask?grumble laugh

I am with you on that one! So how are you? I really want to know!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 19 20