Community > Posts By > SuperMom30

SuperMom30's photo
Thu 07/31/08 01:14 PM
Toledo OH USA

SuperMom30's photo
Thu 07/31/08 12:59 PM
I would turn and walk out and never come back again!

SuperMom30's photo
Thu 07/31/08 12:55 PM
Yes I have on several occassions!

SuperMom30's photo
Thu 07/31/08 12:54 PM
huh

SuperMom30's photo
Thu 07/31/08 12:53 PM
About 13 years ago when I was in high school! LOL By the way very cute puppy!

SuperMom30's photo
Thu 07/31/08 12:51 PM
Toledo Ohio here! Hi Chris. How are you?

SuperMom30's photo
Thu 07/31/08 12:44 PM
Welcome and good luck!

SuperMom30's photo
Thu 07/31/08 12:43 PM
I got an e-mail of a bumper sticker at a 4th of July parade. It read " Does my AMerican flag offend you? Call 1-800-LEAVE-THE-USA"

SuperMom30's photo
Thu 07/31/08 11:38 AM
Edited by SuperMom30 on Thu 07/31/08 11:39 AM
Brian, Clayton, Donny & Matt
Randy, Raymond, Wael, & Zack

Is there a reason to be so mad
All of these men that I could've had

One by one they slowly fade
And I realize that God already has someone made.

Be patient and wait
for God knows what I need
A man that can help me with al of my needs

Someone who cares, loves, and wishes to be
A dad, a husband, a friend to me.

Someone who won't run at the first sign of trouble
But someone who will be there and be humble.

A man of virtue, wisdom, and values
A man that can be there for my children
A man they can follow

For they need a man they can look up to and call dad
A man with a gentle touch and a steady hand.

So as I sit and live my life day by day
I wait for God's plan to take shape.

I shall wait patiently for what God has in store
As I put all of my trust into the Lord.

As I look back at the despair I once had
I thank the good Lord for not letting me go mad!

~Maya
7/30/08

SuperMom30's photo
Tue 07/29/08 01:53 PM
Jean-Marie They are my grandmother from both sides of the family's middle name.

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/28/08 01:36 PM
Welcome! Good luck in your search and enjoy the chatters! Be careful on what advice you take from certain people here though. You kind of have to take things with a grain of salt sometimes.

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/28/08 01:34 PM

one billion dollars but under the stipulation that you had to use it in 1 hour, could you do it?

Would investments count?

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/28/08 01:31 PM

I would suggest talking to their Pastor if they go to church. If not, marriage counseling is always a good option. There are ways to get around the kids issue, however there are some underlying issues that need to be addressed. I would not suggest a divorce. That should ALWAYS be the last resort. I am divorced and was willing to talk to the Pastor and/or get marriage counseling, my ex, the deceiver, was not interested in either. Which at that point a divorce was necessary. Please don't disregard the sacred vows of marriage.
you mean the vows she tricked him into??? That she's not taking so sacred? What if he had not wanted to get married to her and make those vows if he had known she purposly had surgery to prevent pregnancy?

I am sure he didn't marry her just for having children. We don't know EVERYTHING about the situation. Only they do. I am merely saying, that people are so quick to get divorces these days and not work on their problems. Divorce is NOT an easy way out. Staying in the marriage may not be easy either, but counseling in some form is better than just throwing in the towel at the first sign of trouble!

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/28/08 01:27 PM
You can't let whatever "they" say get your attitude down! I love my job and the people I work with. I have a good day "most" days. Again, it is all what I make of it! Have a GREAT day!

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/28/08 01:16 PM
I would suggest talking to their Pastor if they go to church. If not, marriage counseling is always a good option. There are ways to get around the kids issue, however there are some underlying issues that need to be addressed. I would not suggest a divorce. That should ALWAYS be the last resort. I am divorced and was willing to talk to the Pastor and/or get marriage counseling, my ex, the deceiver, was not interested in either. Which at that point a divorce was necessary. Please don't disregard the sacred vows of marriage.

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/28/08 01:10 PM
I kept climbing and wasn't getting anywhere. So, I ask God for help and I am climbing to new heights! Life is so grand when you look at it at a different perspective! God Bless!

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/28/08 12:58 PM

I am just so sick of the bad dates, Fran.

The ex factor tends to account for at least 50% of the situation, in my experience.

Atleast you are getting dates! And for the guy that you went on the date with....Yes, it is true maybe he isn't ready to date yet, or maybe he was just having a bad day. Some people talk about their ex's because they have nothing else to talk about. I remember a long time ago, I was with a guy for 8 years. When we broke up I was devestated and I am more than positive that I talked about the whole thing with my next boyfriend, that ended up being my fiance. To whom "I" broke off the engagement. (that is a story for another time). I guess what I am saying is, try to look past it and "if" he calls you again, let him know how you felt about your last date and I say give him another chance. You never know what may come of it!

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/28/08 12:46 PM
I like both. However, seldom do I watch tv and I haven't been to a movie theater for over 3 years. I play with my kids a lot. That is GREAT entertainment and when they are in bed, I read.

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/28/08 12:43 PM
That didn't happen to me either. I have better concentration than others I suppose.

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/28/08 12:36 PM
I am 31 and usually go for older men. No lower in age than 28 and no more above 42 unless they gave me a good reason to change my mind!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 19 20