Community > Posts By > JayOhEeh

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:22 PM
What thread are you even talking about.. ?

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:21 PM

WELL DONT GIVE UP YET.IT TOOK THREE MONTHS BEFORE I COULD GET SOMEONE IN MY AREA TOT TALK TO ME

Well, it would help if you had a photo, I'm sure...

But anyway, you've been here a month, man. You gotta have a teensy bit more patience than that..

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:18 PM

hello, I've never seen any of your previous 75 posts :tongue:

You've been in the wrong place then. Ha ha.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:17 PM

that young country singer....hell, i forgot her name

Kinda like Colin Farrel.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 03:34 PM

Alrighty. Well, it was my curtains, but oh well.

I spy something black. It's big and cylindrical, and I like when it's turned on.

IS IT A VIBRATOR?

YOU'RE CLOSE!

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 03:33 PM

I wonder if you can be "serious" nownoway

Where's the fun in being serious? I wonder why you would much rather wonder about silly things we don't really care about than laugh at funny jokes.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 03:31 PM
Alrighty. Well, it was my curtains, but oh well.

I spy something black. It's big and cylindrical, and I like when it's turned on.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 03:29 PM
See, you just went from irritating to cool. Just like that. Wasn't it easy?

Respekt, son.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 03:28 PM
Wow. Greg, you're a pretty funny guy. Grow a pair of tits, and lose the ****, and maybe we can talk.

That sounds so bad.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 03:25 PM

i spy?? lol

I spy something green. It hangs from above my window, and is made of fabric.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 03:24 PM

what u wanna talk about?

ANYTHING... I WAS SO BORED I WAS DELETING MY INBOX LOL!

You know what does not entertain me? People that type in all caps.

BECAUSE THE FACT THAT YOUR LETTERS ARE BIGGER THAN MINE DOES NOT MAKE YOU INTERESTING, YOU JUST LOOK LIKE YOU'RE SCREAMING, OR DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 03:22 PM

Oh. I was getting the best blowjob of my life during that picture.

Kidding. Which is a shame, cuz now I'm hungry, and in the mood for a blowjob. That's a bad combination, if you catch my drift.

Speaking of which, I wonder if there are many guys that can suck themselves off? Cuz that's gotta be some crazy talent.

Ha, nobody on Just Say Hi, I'll bet.

Lmfao. That was the funnies thing I've seen all day.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 03:21 PM
We must be horribly unentertaining. Anyone up for a game of I Spy?

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 03:19 PM
Oh. I was getting the best blowjob of my life during that picture.

Kidding. Which is a shame, cuz now I'm hungry, and in the mood for a blowjob. That's a bad combination, if you catch my drift.

Speaking of which, I wonder if there are many guys that can suck themselves off? Cuz that's gotta be some crazy talent.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 03:15 PM
Come on, Shananagins. You know that was at least slightly humorous in a corny, pun-intended sort of way.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 03:14 PM

Do you "Wonder Why or If"...Jay?...please sharesmokin

I wonder if there's a cow nearby, cuz I'm starving.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 03:13 PM
That's mean, you lean machine.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 03:11 PM
Greg, I don't even like my cow steak dead. I sometimes nibble off of full grown cows when I get hungry passing a farm. And when I spit, it's made of fire and rock and sweat.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 03:05 PM

For what it's worth, guys go through it too. Keep trying and sooner or later it'll happen. We all believe that will too or we wouldn't be posting here. :-)

The problem is, all the good guys out there are struggling to find the good girls, but we don't always go about itin a charming way when faced with a opportunity. That's why I find it easier to charm women online... because my words can flow more freely... the same words that play in my head... but don't always come out of my mouth when I have to be spontaneous in a face-to-face situation. So while a lot us that are like that are defeating ourselves in love, the good girls are flocking to the bad guys that will hurt them time and again.

Solution that helps all the "good" ones: Give the guys that may not always seem slick or attractive another shot. We can surprise you.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 03:00 PM

Pssh. You can't even date asexuals. Because often times, they want nothing more than friendship and strictly friendship from other people.

it's not true, she thought she wanted a relationship, we dated for a month and a half, she never actually told me she was asexual until she dumped me. We never kissed in the whole time we were together. We cuddled, held hands.

Doesn't sound like a true asexual to me, to be honest. Any that I've known were totally unwilling to committ to any kind of romance.