Tue 01/01/08 10:14 PM

Atta girl! (= drinker

She should listen. After all, you obviously know. =P

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:13 PM

Haha well Jay, you definitely do.
And that definitely sucks!
laugh

But Ange I'm sure one night of hunger won't ruin your year.

Maybe I should change my display name... no one seems to get the whole "Jay Oh Eeh spells out Joe if you say it aloud" thing. Ha ha.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:12 PM
Jess.

Take a chill pill, I mean really. You know, oddly enough, there are other dating sites out there (ZOMG RLY?!) and some don't have parameters that you can set... for instance, Facebook has an application called "Are You Interested?" and you would THINK (I don't know if you do that, but give it a shot if you'd like) that if you're in a relationship, you wouldn't need to show your interest publicly in other people, or desire someone to be interested in you. All those people really do is get my hopes up when it says they're interested in me... and... they're happily taken? Would that confuse anyone else?

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:08 PM

I love how everyone's tired.

Well, having closed two nights in a row following two doubles shifts on a very busy weekend... I have every right to be. Ha ha.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:05 PM

seriouslly though

work it out with a cop and have him come over and fake arrest him to scare the sh!t out of the both of them

Nice.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:04 PM
Good question. That seems to be common on tons of dating things. And I ask, are you trying to get out of what relationship you're in? Nope! I'm extremely happy with my boyfriend/husband! Oh. Well uh. You're taking up space and time in my search for the woman of my dreams. =P

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:02 PM
I'm tired. But I have **** else to do.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:01 PM

What Up!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im Rosalind 24 Lookin 4 cool ass people to get to know and hang out with and Partttttttttttayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!drinker

Paaaaarrrrttttaaay.

Let's play Rock Band. It brings everyone together.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:57 PM

well thast probably 1 reason, if the dad don't care neither is the kid.

but i'd kick his ass anyway......

Parents these days... sheesh.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:56 PM
>.<!!

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:54 PM
See? That's my problem. I really WOULD have been on the edge of my seat. Ha ha.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:52 PM
Yeah. I really hope one day I can have veins popping out everywhere and take pride in my half-sag, half-muscle body that I owe to enhancers. >.>

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:49 PM
Pizza.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:48 PM
>.> I can be. I don't know if it's really clingy... but I do enjoy talking and spending time with a prospect as often as possible... ha ha.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:46 PM
I dunno. I'm pretty good at scaring girls away with my quick attachment and hopelessly romantic style of dating.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:43 PM
Maybe you should lose the steroids, too, Mr. Bonds.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:42 PM
Yeah, man, I know what you mean. I think desperate is really the wrong word for what I've become. Lonely, definitely. But I still have my standards. I'm very dependent on having a better half... and when I'm single... I just hate even waking up in the mornings. Ha ha. Ok, that's a little exaggerated..

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:38 PM
Well, at least sex won't kill you. In most cases. Ha ha.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:33 PM
I refuse to pay for those sites. I use the free trials or whatever, and just hope maybe the person I like DOES pay and can send me a message or something. =P

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 14