Community > Posts By > JayOhEeh

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:36 PM

Have you gone to your parish? I mean hanging with other Catholics may help. I think of us like schoos of fish in the ocean. We like to swim around the same types. As far as the social pressure there are ways you can get around it making it stop.

Tell them you take medication and can't drink because of a reaction. Do they want to see you in a coma? Nope, they will understand. If you are just having one or two beers and stopping say the same thing but also state you are risking it a little bit with what you have had. You will get concern not egging you on to drink.

As far as sex, tell them you have a girlfriend back home. They may push it on you on a little but it wouldn't be like you are afraid of sex you have a reason not to engage.

Drug use? Tell them you've done it few times and each time it wasn't fun. You had a bad experience with it. People take drugs because they are fun. People want to give others drugs because they want them to have fun.

I would still seek out people who had similar morals.

I'm not going to lie about it. I have no reason to be ashamed about my choices...

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:13 PM
Actually, can I change mine? Goofy. happy

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:10 PM
Offbeat.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:09 PM

I was just talking to someone earlier about that. Favorites are Circle of Death and Fumble... least favorite? To be completely honest, beer pong. grumble

Fumble what is that

Everyone picks a sign... sign, as in a movement with your hands, face, whatever. You go around the circle and everyone shows what their sign will be. Then the game starts.

1. Everyone starts drumming on the table.
2. The starter of the game yells "what's the name of the game?" Response from all, "Fumble!" "Why do we play it?" "To get f*cked up!"
3. Starter does his sign, then someone else's.
4. The person with that sign responds by doing their own, then doing someone else's. When someone "fumbles," aka forgetting their sign or can't think of someone else's, they drink. It's hilarious when everyone's already tipsy or drunk.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:05 PM
I was just talking to someone earlier about that. Favorites are Circle of Death and Fumble... least favorite? To be completely honest, beer pong. grumble

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:03 PM
think we're at like 3.75 or so. But then again, Georgia has lower costs of living than up north..

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:58 PM
2. We all have stupid things we spend money on.. I don't think it's too much to handle, just cutting back on unnecessary purchases.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:51 PM
I hate that guy. Don't you have to be funny to be a comedian?

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:45 PM

I've been finding out for years that I don't fit in. ohwell
I don't see it as a bad thing at all. It's always given me a feeling of free range vs couped. I have a wide variety of friends instead of a select few. I believe I've been richer for that alone. flowerforyou

It's just hard when you can't seem to find people that feel like you do.
Why do they have to? I don't imagine any of my friends have really. My friends are the variety of my life! flowerforyou

I would not go to a foreign country to hang out with only Americans anyway. Our differences are what help us learn and grow. IMHO

I mean feel like you do in the sense that they feel different from the norm. Not that they are exactly like you.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:43 PM
It's probably a regional thing. My school is in a very rural area, and it's truly the essence of the term "college town." Pretty much here, if you party, you do at least one of those things in excess. I know there's some that don't. But it's a huge majority.

My problem isn't that I want people to change. I want people to accept. Stop making me feel dumb and a party pooper just because I don't share all their interests. I don't seem to fit in with the local christian groups either. It's hard to be a catholic in the southern baptist bible belt. Ha ha.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:32 PM

I don't see it as a bad thing at all. It's always given me a feeling of free range vs couped. I have a wide variety of friends instead of a select few. I believe I've been richer for that alone. flowerforyou

It's just hard when you can't seem to find people that feel like you do.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:30 PM
I wouldn't agree that women that show more are more sexually oriented. It's more an indication really of just how secure they are with themselves. There are many women I know that are not at all sexually active but aren't afraid to show some skin.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:27 PM

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:26 PM

Hay, what's ****ty beer?

It rhymes with witty. Or bitty. But it means poop. How's that for a translation? I forgot JSH censors posts. Ha ha.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:25 PM
Thanks, Clouded, that's decent advice I'll have to give a shot.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:23 PM
Edited by JayOhEeh on Wed 05/21/08 12:24 PM
I'm the hopelessly romantic kind. Always eager to get myself into a situation where I'm bound to get screwed over. ohwell

It's a blessing and a curse to wear your heart on your sleeve.

Oh, but in relation to the other topic, I'd say I'm a 3, with a tendency towards 1.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:21 PM
I've been out of my comfort zone. Out of my list of things I don't really care to do (weed, casual sex, cheap beer and cigarettes), the only one I haven't experienced is weed. But out of them all, weed is the one I have the least interest of all in. People don't seem to understand that there's a difference in being curious and afraid, and just not enjoying something.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:17 PM
Only if they're doing something interesting..

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:16 PM
Greeeeeeeeeeeen.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:15 PM
I picked up a shift today... supposed to be my day off. I kinda don't want to do it now.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15