Community > Posts By > JayOhEeh

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:57 PM
That's pretty cool looking.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:56 PM

You know, Kris, I think I should put up my shirtless shot and compete with your buffness. Of course. I'm not buff. Just... toned? =)

I'll just look it up :tongue:

Yeah yeah but you're skinny! I'm meaty and muscles! ROAR!

Well, you didn't say nothin', so I was like. Ok. Well. Nevermind. But bam. There it is. My pale white body in all it's... glory.. ?

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:52 PM
My dog is snoring. It does not make me happy. So instead. I will think about... um... no work tomorrow?! Oh boy! A day off?! What do I do? I forget what you do on days off. I haven't seen one in so long.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:49 PM
Sigh. Long story behind that one. Basically... never again. Or so I strongly advise myself against.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:48 PM

well i wished for a 24 inch d1ck and i got it.....

now if this damned midget will stop kicking me in the shines i'd be happy......

I'd like to know how you fit that in your pants. I mean, I don't really want to know, but hypothetically, how in the world would that work.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:46 PM
You know, Kris, I think I should put up my shirtless shot and compete with your buffness. Of course. I'm not buff. Just... toned? =)

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:45 PM
That's my problem. I usually get off at like 11 or 12. And by then I'm just too tired to go anywhere but to my computer chair. =P

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:42 PM
Sleep is for the weak.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:40 PM
So.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:40 PM
A date that didn't go well. Faaaaaantastic. I wish I had a date, period. I just need something to do. Socially. I work too much to have a networking life.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:37 PM

Isnt it just lovely to be up at 1:30 in the morning with nothing better to do? Yeah...no. I guess its thank goodness for the internet and cable.

I wonder sometimes how our forefathers grew up without the things we have today... most of us were raised on electronics... myself included. My brother was born in the 90's... imagine how dependent HE is!

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:34 PM
Making half your months rent in one day of work is great. But still. Ha ha. I promise I don't normally make that much. >.< Anyway, what's up.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:32 PM
Goodnight, Ange.

I dunno. Serving is rough. Considering there's no such thing as a break. I did almost 13 hours straight through about 2 weeks ago, when the local college had graduation. I made almost 200 bucks that day, but still. Knocked me flat on my ass for the rest of the week.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:29 PM
Ice cream? I can't eat the stuff like I used to. In fact, I can't eat many sweets at all anymore. Except dark chocolate and Dots. I can eat that all day.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:28 PM
Me too. I need a hobby. Ha ha.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:27 PM
Well I work no earlier than 4 most days, so yeah. I have to wake up at 9 every morning, though to take out the dog. He's a pup so his bladder doesn't hold water well. Ha ha.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:26 PM
Bump pizza. I want a steak. Right now.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:25 PM
It's 1.30 AM here. And I just finished a pizza. =P I'm such a night owl.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:23 PM

I get it Ange. Last year I did a lot of eating late because I'd go out with my friends and forget to eat beforehand.

It hasn't caught up with me in a big way yet... but if I keep on this route...
Well lets not talk about that.

I'm big on late dinners. I consider breakfast the meal I eat at like 1 or 2. Lunch happens about 5. Dinner? Any time between midnight and 4. Ha ha. If by some strange reason I eat before noon... that's called Pre-breakfast. =P

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:17 PM

People are just used to saying the first couple letters or so of someone's display name laugh
Jay could be a nickname for Joe right? :tongue:

Fair enough.
I am now Jay. Or simply "J."

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 15