Community > Posts By > JayOhEeh

JayOhEeh's photo
Sun 02/17/08 09:21 PM
Ha ha, fair enough Greg. I should correct my self.

It's something I normally wouldn't do.

Gah. I just need someone to care for. I miss the feeling of love so much. It's hard to get a taste of it and then lose it.

JayOhEeh's photo
Sun 02/17/08 09:19 PM

Okay, I have a friend, possibly one of my best, and she just recently became pregnant. Now there's this guy, who she met on the train. Recently he's been stalking her, texting her "good morning" and showing up at her job all the time. She knows that he's hitting on her, and she's really uncomfortable with it. She came up to me and talked to me about it, had me stay past closing in order to talk to her about it, and she said she's too scared to say anything to the guy. Do you think I should say something to him?

I wouldn't say anything directly to him, because it can really hurt the case if you interfere. My suggestion is convince her to talk to some kind of authority about it (police or maybe her boss who can request the gentleman not return during her working hours) or get her permission to tell someone about it for her. Basically, it's never a good idea to become personally involved with a potential stalker, IMO.

JayOhEeh's photo
Sun 02/17/08 09:16 PM
Yeah, I hear you. Had a hookup the other night, not really what I'm looking for. It's funny how sometimes you do things that are just not typical of you, ya know?

JayOhEeh's photo
Sun 02/17/08 09:12 PM
Still working at the whole love thing. Just not floating too hot. How are you?

JayOhEeh's photo
Sun 02/17/08 09:08 PM
Greg, I can't believe you're still around here.

JayOhEeh's photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:43 AM
I think mine may be a little inaccurate... ha ha.

Girly B*tch that will rock your world. I mean, seriously?

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:10 PM
I'm not ignoring you. Hi! :tongue: :tongue:

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:08 PM
Yeah, I was trying to start seeing this girl actually that lives nearby, didn't find her here. Buuuuuuut. It's not going to be what I need, so here I am. Ha ha. With a new picture, too! noway

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:04 PM
You have pretty high standards, there. Hott, athletic, saw earlier you want young, too, and even tall. All at the same time as him being Mr. Right. Good luck with allllllllll that. Lol.

JayOhEeh's photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:29 AM
There should be one around the Atlanta area... preferably on the north side, since that's probably the safest side...

JayOhEeh's photo
Fri 01/04/08 11:23 PM
A tiger? Er.

JayOhEeh's photo
Fri 01/04/08 11:21 PM
Never done it, but I hear it's a *****.

JayOhEeh's photo
Fri 01/04/08 10:05 PM
DESCENDS, THE NIGHT (September 28, 2005)
By Joe Buchholz

Descends, the night, to its cold
beneath the warm blanket of its dark,
which floods the mind with thoughts so obscure
as to emerse the compassionate into its depths;
fair is the heart what escapes this demure
tyrant called the night, whom leaves its mark,
makes the memory a distant friend, turns the young to old.

Descends, the night, to its fear
beneath the heroic blanket of its dark,
which floods the mind with thoughts so blank
as to emerse the courageous into its depths;
fair is the heart what escapes this dank
makes the memory a distant friend, makes the heartless hear.

Descends, the night, to its hollow
beneath the full blanket of its dark,
which floods the mind with thoughts so deep;
as to emerse the replete into its depths;
fair is the heart what escapes this stark
makes the memory a distant friend, makes the unwavering follow.

JayOhEeh's photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:41 PM

I have been with JSH for a lil while but just recently started to go on the forums. great site & lots of nice people. thx

Hi, Joe, my name is Joe.

JayOhEeh's photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:39 PM
I don't think anyone should ever look down on someone for going to college... no matter your age, you're making something out of your current position. Screw what anyone else has to say... even if you're kinda broke, you have education, which should be way more attractive/respectable to others than vast amounts of money.

JayOhEeh's photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:38 PM
Don't do iiiiiiiiiiiit. Lol.

JayOhEeh's photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:30 PM
I don't really sleep anymore... a combination of late work hours, me being a natural night owl (usually up til about 3 or 4 anyway), and being woken up no later than 9 every morning to take my dog out... and I'm bad at going back to sleep after I wake up. Lol.

JayOhEeh's photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:24 PM
I've messaged three candidates... very lovely, prioritized ladies. But apparently they never check the site because they haven't even checked my messages yet. :cry:

JayOhEeh's photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:22 PM
I think total for this year, I may have a Goodmonth tire.

laugh laugh laugh

JayOhEeh's photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:19 PM
Lots of cool people here, definitely. I hope I can find what I'm looking for. =)

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 14 15