Community > Posts By > JayOhEeh

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:13 PM
Guitar Hero III and Rock Band came out too close together. I never even came close to beating the third one.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:09 PM
Ok. I'm bored with this. I am always happy to help someone... if they want it. But it's obvious he just wanted to open a can of worms that he can whine about. He doesn't want any advice, y'all. Just let it go.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:07 PM
It's a great series. I suggest looking into the ones for DS and GBA. But yeah. Wiis are in really short stock. I bought mine a couple months after its release... kinda sad that it's such an amazing system, but that the lack of good games for it cause it mostly collect dust on my TV stand.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:04 PM

Car, you're hopeless, man. No one can help you if you won't let anyone convince you that it's going to be ok. I'd suggest some kind of professional help... someone that can really get your stress level about it down... and maybe if you can chill out about it, you won't appear so desperate and bitter to other women.

guess your right
noone really can help
i finally now know this
bene wondering if people can , but your right , there is no point anymore

.. Ok. You totally went the wrong direction with that. I'm trying to empower you with a way you can HELP YOURSELF. It's pretty sad if you just want to roll over and give up, when people are ADVISING you, and you just whine about them being wrong (in your fantasy world).

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:02 PM
I've been playing the new Fire Emblem for Wii like all day. Ha ha. In fact, I've played it every second this week that I wasn't at work or sleeping. I need to give my brain a rest. So much strategyyy.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:00 PM
Car, you're hopeless, man. No one can help you if you won't let anyone convince you that it's going to be ok. I'd suggest some kind of professional help... someone that can really get your stress level about it down... and maybe if you can chill out about it, you won't appear so desperate and bitter to other women.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:56 AM
Sadness. You should look in different places for guys... Because the good ones are out there, I promise. We're all frustrated trying to find girls like you. Help us. =)

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:55 AM
I'm doing pretty good. Kinda tired. But hey. It's my day off! I've forgotten how to deal with them, so I've just been sitting in my apartment struggling to find something to do.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:53 AM

Wow. Ok, see, this is desperation. Compared to this guy, I just seem lonely. :tongue:

No, but really, when you're in your late 20's, age isn't really that big a difference anymore. You'll find plenty of girls, from like 22 to 45 that have no problem dating a 28 year old. When you reach about 50... I'd start freaking out, maybe doing one of those mail-order bride deals, or go to Argentina and marry a girl that wants to immigrate more easily to the US. =P

actually i dont think i will reach 50
i think id be dead by dat time

dats why i feel time is running out for me
28 year old rather be a family man by now
before death

Man, cut the drama, for real. Unless you're drinking full handles of straight liquor every night, smoking 3 packs a day, and cliff diving where there's no water, you'll probably live past 50. Plenty of people don't start families til your age or later. My mom didn't marry my dad til she was 28... had me at 29. Now she's the mother of two kids, myself included, and living in a decent suburban home with my dad, my younger brother, and a dog. You. Have. Time.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:51 AM

Wow. Ok, see, this is desperation. Compared to this guy, I just seem lonely. :tongue:

No, but really, when you're in your late 20's, age isn't really that big a difference anymore. You'll find plenty of girls, from like 22 to 45 that have no problem dating a 28 year old. When you reach about 50... I'd start freaking out, maybe doing one of those mail-order bride deals, or go to Argentina and marry a girl that wants to immigrate more easily to the US. =P

thats funny

Hey, I have a Latin America History professor that pulled that last one. Ha ha.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:48 AM

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:39 AM
Boo.bigsmile

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:50 AM
You know, I almost married a girl I met through Facebook... online stuff works, if you make it happen. The hard part is finding the person to make it work with. ohwell

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:01 AM
Oh you wild thing you.

So I think I'm gonna get off for a bit. I'm bored as all get out.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:55 PM
Look at me! I win the fight before you even start. You can't possibly look goofier than me.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:53 PM
Wtfuuuuuuuux. It's almost 3 AM.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:51 PM
By... exposing them! I have proven myself. I await the provage of the other two Great Minds and prospective researcher.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:48 PM
Infidel! You must not see and steal the secrets of the universe into your heart! Only the three elite minds, Kris, Runpenzo, and myself have the capacity to understand such complexities.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:44 PM

By being a random freakazoid with an odd sense of humor

Poo gas!

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:41 PM

The three of us are coming closer and closer. We mustn't share these findings with the others. We should convene at a specific location tomorrow and rub strawberry cream cheese on each other's nipples.
haha people must think we are weird because we are the only ones responding yet many have viewed the thread laugh

Yeah. A ton of people are viewing... I guess they're just at a loss for words about how you contribute to a conversation this abstract and retarded. Lol.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15