Community > Posts By > JayOhEeh

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:38 PM
The three of us are coming closer and closer. We mustn't share these findings with the others. We should convene at a specific location tomorrow and rub strawberry cream cheese on each other's nipples.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:34 PM
.. I see how it is.

Well, fine. I will go to the mountains and study this phenomena for 18 years. IN SOLITUDE. I will find out the answers to all the universe's questions, and I will write them in a book that I will promptly burn.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:31 PM
We have figured it out! The answer to life is Cream Cheese and Nipples. Join me, my fellow forum rats, as we search for the perfect combination to unlock the vast secrets of our universe! This quest will be broken down into two parts:

1) Who's nipples?
2) What kind of cream cheese?

These questions will play a vital role in our hunt for the meaning to life. Let us begin the examination!

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:26 PM
Maybe if we combine the two, we will truly unlock the mysteries of the universe... Eureka!

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:25 PM
I dunno. Pick one. Although, I'm not sure how either one is indicative of this topic's significance to our lives.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:23 PM
I. DON'T. KNOW.

Blaaaaaaaaaaaah. This topic isn't about Irishness and things pertaining to the act of being Irish in Ireland around Irish Irelanders! This topic is for discussing the significance of this topic. Come on, back on track!

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:21 PM
Ha ha. Nah, I'm just frustrated with the sad choices I have, even in a college town. It's sad I should even have to go to a dating site... I just have my high standards, so I need help in searching for ones that fit the match. =P

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:19 PM
I don't get lint in my belly button...

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:18 PM
I'm gonna go with Platypi. I think they're cute. For some reason.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:15 PM
Let's all share Rupe's belly button. I have a feeling there's enough to go around. =P

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:14 PM
I've been here for like one day. And I got nothin' yet... What can I say, I'm impatient. =P

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:13 PM

your nipples frighten me

you spelled excite wrong

Lmao.

Your nipples excite me, Kris.

My nipples or yours? laugh

I don't know. frown

I'm so lost.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:11 PM

Yeah well my belly button is full of cream cheese, if only i could find a bagel

I can buy the bagels. I'm dying from hunger here. Bring me your belly button, my friend.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:09 PM

your nipples frighten me

you spelled excite wrong

Lmao.

Your nipples excite me, Kris.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:07 PM

your nipples frighten me

Be afraid. They eat children and have lasers inside them. I call them... my Child-eating-aereola-lasers!

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:06 PM
Strangely enough, I'm content in my boredom.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:05 PM
That... is a question we must all face in life.

Personally, I think it's what you find at the end of a rainbow. What's in it? Gold, of course.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:03 PM
Hey. I... Dunno.

But I wanted to start a topic really bad. So here it is! Whatcha think? I think it's pretty good. Feel free to discuss it amongst yourselves.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:02 PM
Why isn't anyone talking? Except Kris who is screaming some damn thing about penguins.

JayOhEeh's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:01 PM
Have a great night.

1 2 7 8 9 10 12 14 15