Community > Posts By > JayOhEeh

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:55 PM

As I have been involuntarily celibate for 8 years now, I'd have to say I would. Don't get me wrong, I love sex. It's just that it sometimes gets in the way of a better relationship. I want to know what is in your heart, mind and soul much more than I want to know what is in your pants. blushing embarassed laugh

Aye.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:54 PM

I wonder IF Jay really means thatlaugh

Oh I really mean it. Ha ha. Give me a woman, and I'll prove it. Ha ha.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:52 PM
Would you like me to view your profile Greg? I'm not really into that whole gay thing, but if it would make you feel better...

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:51 PM
Pssh. You can't even date asexuals. Because often times, they want nothing more than friendship and strictly friendship from other people.

But for the record, I would date a celibate. I'm celebate in a no-one-night-stands kind of way. So it really wouldn't bother me.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:48 PM

I wonder who's running for election in 2008glasses

Good One

Too many people to worry about.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:44 PM
I wonder if the ladies I messaged yesterday are ever going to get online...

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:37 PM
That one is courtesy of an old coworker of mine... he was about 80 and had a new perverted joke to tell the whole staff every day.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:36 PM
Ha ha ha.

I got one too.

Little Johnny was watching TV when his mom came in the door.
"Hey, sweetheart. How are you?"
"Worried about Amanda," he replied.
"What's wrong with your sister?"
"Well, I went upstairs to her room, and I think she was sick, or something, because her boyfriend had his hand under her shirt checking her heartbeat. And I think she must have been having a hard time breathing, because he was giving her mouth to mouth. But what really got me worried was when the snake came out of nowhere... she seemed really surprised. They tried to kill it by crushing it between them. It must have bit her during the fight, because she started screaming. Then, it was all over! They had won. The snake seemed to be dead. And Amanda's boyfriend must be a hunter. Because then he skinned the dead snake, and took the body home with him."

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:24 PM
You get used to it when you go to enough outdoor concerts. Ha ha. I've probably secondhanded more than some people actually smoke. =P But yeah, I hear you, it's a very unattractive habit.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:22 PM

so you here to say your intellect and try to be superior than me?
lol
no ty

go write a book

said the village idiot. Then the town shot him, and all was well.

Fin.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:18 PM
Yeah. You seem totally fine.

"Life is death."

Whenever I feel down about things, I just tell myself that and suddenly my situation doesn't seem so bad.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:15 PM

zero on my scale.......

Yeah, that's probably closer to what I was thinking, but I don't want to be too mean.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:14 PM
I just had some M&M cookies. Delish.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:13 PM
Love is in the air...

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:12 PM

See who can tell the best jokes and funny stories. We go from a scale of 1 ( the worse) to 10 (being the best). Let the games begin. I will be the first brave soul.

What do you call a German vergin? Goodntight".

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:09 PM
Car, you really do need to get a grip, bro. If you ask me, you're trying so desperately to be misunderstood, that I think you're spoutting off all these "deep" thoughts you have about your life and everything else. To be honest, I don't think you really have any clue as to what you're even saying, but it sounds pathetic, and gets people to respond to you.

Maybe you could get more positive associations and maybe a little respect if you used better english, and tried something like humor or intellectual contribution to gain attention. I promise you'll have much better response to your blatherings.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:54 PM

Without Caris dramatic posts ...this place would be so dull!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

True!

Ok. I have to go pick up my dog from the vet. Be back in a bit. happy

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:52 PM

When he talks, I just want to cry. Or shoot him.
Hehe... I'll buy the ammo!

I'm sure they'll give it to someone like you for free, Mr. Affleck.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:51 PM

where would you be your ideal place to be right now

In the arms of a significant other. I'm still working on that. :tongue:

Do you like to read?

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:50 PM

Well this topic fell flat on its face. So much for keeping things interesting... back to giving advice to that Car guy, I guess...

dude whats wrong with the car guy?? lollaugh laugh laugh

When he talks, I just want to cry. Or shoot him.