Community > Posts By > JayOhEeh

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:11 PM
Yeah, I'm sort of on the #4 side.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:05 PM
I don't think they're wrong. In fact, I'm perfectly fine letting them do whatever they want to do. It's them that are judging me. I know some pretty cool people that do tons of things I'm not into, and that's great for them. It's what they like to do. Why do I have to be made out like some kind of freak for not being into these types of things?

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:01 PM
What does that even mean? I'm slowly discovering I'm not the average college kid... and it's starting to make me feel pretty lonely. Is there something wrong with a college guy that's not interested in weed, casual sex, and ****ty beer? I think what's starting to get on my nerves, is people telling me I'm just "afraid" of all these things, like my morals as a christian are holding me down. Is it so hard to believe that I'm somehow just not interested in these things, regardless of my experience, particularly to weed?

JayOhEeh's photo
Sun 05/18/08 10:02 PM
It tells them, "eff you, you suck. Tons."

JayOhEeh's photo
Sun 05/18/08 09:50 PM
Nah, I have two. Which is plenty to do the things I want to a woman. :tongue: :tongue: laugh

JayOhEeh's photo
Sun 05/18/08 09:36 PM
I drink it all day every day. At work, at home... I'm an addict.

JayOhEeh's photo
Sun 05/18/08 09:32 PM
I like coffee-flavored coffee. Black.

JayOhEeh's photo
Sun 05/18/08 09:07 PM
1. Lack of things to do at 12.06 AM.
2. The hope that there will be a girl that gives me her heart will show up.
3. Lack of things to do at 12.06 AM.

JayOhEeh's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:50 PM
Bout a month. Boo.

JayOhEeh's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:46 PM
:smile: I'm here too!

JayOhEeh's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:41 PM

My kids wouldn't be sitting on their @sses all day playing video games.

Are lazy kids who eat lettuce healthier than active kids who enjoy chocolate?

good question, i guess it just depends, but exercise is really good for the mind so i would have to say laziness looses out just because of the added benefit of exercise and then the chocolate would be burned off anyways.

Chocolate in moderation is actually not bad for you anyway... it can be good for you in a lot of cases. And lettuce is only good for you depending on the kind you eat.. the popular kind... iceberg lettuce... has no nutritional value at all. And on top of that, like you said, exercise is just plain good for you anyway.

JayOhEeh's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:33 PM
I'm probably a terrible influence with diet. Mine consists of coffee, Mountain Dew, Taco Bell, frozen taquitos and pizza... clearly, I'm a health nut. Ha ha.

JayOhEeh's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:27 PM

I suppose its like supporting the Jets or the Dolphins ...

Pick a side and stick to it, whatever the results say

Wow. Good call.

JayOhEeh's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:12 PM
Coheed and Cambria.

JayOhEeh's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:11 PM

I was sitting at a traffic light one morning last week. The man next to me fell asleep while sitting at the light. He jerked his head to wake himself back up. How delightful it was to be driving next to him.noway
i had a drunk driver turning at me at a intersection ... as he came at me i seen him fall to the right on the seat and not come back up ... i hit reverse and he just missed me and hit the woods hard ...

The very first car I bought on my own got totalled after 2 weeks because a drunk driver side-swiped me. Scraiest night of my life... I was 17 and it was 3 in the morning, and I was talking to me girlfriend on the phone. I screamed in her ear. Ha ha.

JayOhEeh's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:08 PM

I was sitting at a traffic light one morning last week. The man next to me fell asleep while sitting at the light. He jerked his head to wake himself back up. How delightful it was to be driving next to him.noway
I've passed people like that on the interstate. It's scary to think tons of people drive half awake at high speeds like that..

JayOhEeh's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:01 PM
This sounds kinda stupid, but I think I believe in bad energy or whatever you want to call it. Normally, I'd say that sounds really lame, but there is a house in my parents' neighborhood on the main road... it's the only house in the whole subdivision that can't keep someone living in it. The lady next door to my parents is the local realtor and she basically sells almost every house around the area. All kinds of people buy into that house... and for some reason, the blinds are ALWAYS closed. In every window. There's a big tree outside with tons of creepy roots exposed. And EVERY family that passes through has a major accident in the immediate family, medical accident, physical accident, you name it. But always something big. The family moves out almost without warning, only having lived there maybe a month. And no one ever hears from them again. I think they recently condemned the house. Weird, huh?

JayOhEeh's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:56 PM
Wow. Talk about irony. Ha ha. Never get in on a debate you can't handle, I'd say.

JayOhEeh's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:48 PM
To be honest, I don't think I have ever regretted saying something, uless for a split second. When I say something that I don't mean, I simply didn't mean it. But I wouldn't go so far to say it was regrettable. Anything else... hey man, you don't like it, cover your ears. What comes out of my mouth is me, take it or leave it. :wink:

JayOhEeh's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:42 PM
I recently tried a Hoengaarden. It's a Belgian beer, if I remember correctly, but it's lemon-citrus flavored, served with a lemon wedge. Delish!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 14 15