JayOhEeh's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:28 AM
Yeah, that's gay. >.>

JayOhEeh's photo
Sun 05/25/08 02:26 PM
Why don't you pick on your spelling?

JayOhEeh's photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:32 PM
The moral catholic man? Ha ha. You make me sound like some kind of goody-two-shoes.

JayOhEeh's photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:27 PM
Being a server, I have frickin horror stories about people that grind my gears. It's a day long struggle not to punch somebody. Ha ha.

JayOhEeh's photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:24 PM
I think it would be kinda comical.

JayOhEeh's photo
Thu 05/22/08 04:05 PM
I've heard from most women that especially if you're not in a relationship, the use of those kinds of pet names is really irritating. SO I try not to use them. =)

JayOhEeh's photo
Thu 05/22/08 04:04 PM

Mods:..If this turns into a religion battle..Please change it to religion chat so I dont have to read this crap

Crap? That's mature. I'm not trying to turn it into a battle of any sort. This event does have to deal with the politics of religion. I think it's in the right place.

JayOhEeh's photo
Thu 05/22/08 04:01 PM

I'm so tired of hearing about that crap. Last time I checked, polygamy was illegal in this country. And I also belieeeeeve that people who do illegal things should be arrested. If A=B, and B=C, then A=C. Texas Polygamist Sect = someone should be arrested, and the ranch shut down.

And to respond to the whole "it's their religion" business, I don't even want to get started on how government tramples on religion in most cases anyway. I believe it's true that religions should be able to do what they need to, but as a christian that feels the stripping of my and others' rights on a daily basis in this country, I say they should be treated no differently.

JayOhEeh's photo
Thu 05/22/08 03:59 PM
I'm so tired of hearing about that crap. Last time I checked, polygamy was illegal in this country. And I also belieeeeeve that people who do illegal things should be arrested. If A=B, and B=C, then A=C. Texas Polygamist Sect = someone should be arrested, and the ranch shut down.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 09:11 PM
One, two... three, four. Tweeeeeet tweeeeet.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 09:03 PM

we been talking and he is really sweet and all............but he lives far from me but i love talking too himis this weird when u really like someone u never met............... wegiggle together...........we chat together.........i find him incrediblly adorable............ no matter what.........mmmmmmmmmm

Well, it depends on how much you're willing to make it work. I met someone from Missouri a couple years ago, which is pretty far from Georgia. Ha ha. And we made it work. I drove to see her.. all 649 miles nonstop, because I was so attracted to her, even just through phone calls and instant messages... From then on, we bought plane tickets as often as we could afford them, and we stayed together for almost a year. I'd say if you can handle the distance, it can be pretty rewarding!

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 08:58 PM

I'm not sure, But was it 1.21 Gigwatts ?!

laugh noway laugh noway

Ha ha ha!
Yeah. I'm not a sciencey person. It could never work between us, Ella.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 08:40 PM
I'm in and out.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 08:30 PM
The cowardly lion, probably.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 08:26 PM
This sounds mean, but I never noticed you were here. >.> Maybe it's because I myself have been absent for a while. Well. Welcome back anyway.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 07:51 PM

Ok folks. Here we go again. Look at the person just above you and post the first word that comes into your head.

GO!!

Carrot.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 07:48 PM
Have I told you lately... that I love you?
Have I told you there's no one else... above you?

I thought of that song the first time I saw your topic heading. Ha ha.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 07:45 PM
Is it bad my newest pic was taken while I was in my work uniform? Lol.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 07:40 PM
I didn't have a date my junior year... and my senior year it was with a freshman... from a whole 'nother school. Ha ha. Dont feel bad. I think prom is overrated anyway.

JayOhEeh's photo
Wed 05/21/08 07:36 PM
I ask myself that question everyday, Neuro.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15