Community > Posts By > MalenaC

MalenaC's photo
Mon 10/13/08 06:03 PM

anyone want to chat on the subect
:wink: On va chez toi ou chez moi?smitten

OMG ! No one place.Better get a hotel room .You wont see each other after anywayslaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

MalenaC's photo
Mon 10/13/08 05:49 PM

anything that I could do to my profile that would help? I try to be as honest as I can though

You don't need a grate profile,just need some luck:wink:

MalenaC's photo
Sun 10/12/08 07:22 PM

drinker Grilled over tha gas and serve w/.

a) roasted red skins doused w/ butter
b) corn on cob
c) rolls plain old with lots of butter

smokin bigsmile drinks drinks drinks

yeakslaphead slaphead

MalenaC's photo
Sun 10/12/08 06:14 PM

go for that....no can dodrinker:banana: :banana: :banana:
surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised
translate

MalenaC's photo
Fri 10/10/08 07:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwLLymJYb5Q&feature=related

MalenaC's photo
Fri 10/10/08 04:38 PM

I am wanting to figure out how the people at fast food places shrink to fit in the box they take your order from in the drive through, then return to normal size, while running fast enough to meet you at the window to take your money...every time i go to one, I try to spot them running back into the building, but I still have yet to see one of them...So, I am really starting to think that they have an underground tunnel...
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

MalenaC's photo
Fri 10/10/08 03:07 PM

Race equals human, ethnicity equals European, African, English, Asian, Arab, Americas, etc.

You seem like an intelligent bunch, lets try and keep the terms with there original intent.

Yea, smart one.

MalenaC's photo
Thu 10/09/08 08:05 PM

Last week I met for the first time with my Japanese tutor. She is a graduate student from Japan at a local university. I just emailed a local professor asking for a tutor because I wanted to learn the language (I am not in college)

Today was my second lesson and for one I noticed that she just put on perfume which was nice. She is always complimenting me, she taught me for an extra half an hour for free and then wanted to just sit and talk for about 20 min after that. She is always smiling, asking a lot of questions about my interests and seems really interested.

She also asked if it would be ok if every week after our sessions we could just have coffee and talk.

I kind of feel like she is hitting on me lol. What do you think?

YOU ARE THINKING TO FAR.SHE JUST TRY TO BE NICE AND MAYBE MAKE SOME FRIENDS.GUYSSSSSSSS,,,,,,slaphead slaphead slaphead

MalenaC's photo
Thu 10/09/08 06:46 PM

I joined a few days ago, and posted a few posts, but I didn't introduce myself. So hi! I like cats, theatre, writing, and chocolate. Sarcasm is my weapon of choice.

I joined over a year and never post.laugh laugh laugh
welcome to Mingle2:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

MalenaC's photo
Thu 10/09/08 06:26 PM

......to many Opossum, Raccoon, and Squirrel recipes??? I'm thinking sofrustrated frustrated frustrated
noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

MalenaC's photo
Wed 10/08/08 09:27 PM
think think woww ,now I can say that you really don't know anything about womans .

MalenaC's photo
Wed 10/08/08 09:21 PM

ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER? grumble

YES

MalenaC's photo
Wed 10/08/08 06:53 PM
Compleanno Felice !flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

MalenaC's photo
Wed 10/08/08 02:08 PM

hello guys and girls and a hello to all my roomies. i have not been on the computer for a while and wanted to stop by and say hello to ecveryone and welcome all the new people i dont know

hello there. nice to see you around here :wink: :wink:

MalenaC's photo
Wed 10/08/08 01:53 PM

rate me

sad eyes

MalenaC's photo
Tue 10/07/08 09:09 PM
I read this before but every time make melaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh with :cry: :cry: :cry:

MalenaC's photo
Tue 10/07/08 09:05 PM

I AM SINGLE lol

Your own problem babylaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

MalenaC's photo
Tue 10/07/08 09:00 PM

there is a group in eugene oregon there a paranormal group and they advertize in one of the groups in yahoo. and i have been talking to the owner off and on, and i told her about my spirits and i felt there was more than one around me, there going to come down next month and do some investigating. i think this is going to be awsome:angel:

Are you talking with those spirits? Any spirit who committed suicide?

MalenaC's photo
Tue 10/07/08 08:37 PM

doing to make the world a better place?

helping about 3-4 families every day to have a better life

MalenaC's photo
Tue 10/07/08 08:30 PM

there is a group in eugene oregon there a paranormal group and they advertize in one of the groups in yahoo. and i have been talking to the owner off and on, and i told her about my spirits and i felt there was more than one around me, there going to come down next month and do some investigating. i think this is going to be awsome:angel:
[/quo

What spirits you talking abt it ?

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25