Community > Posts By > MalenaC

MalenaC's photo
Fri 10/24/08 02:53 PM
Welcome and have fun

MalenaC's photo
Fri 10/24/08 02:35 PM

2 choices!

1. Give up your right to vote FOREVER or give up your drivers license for 5 years.

Which one would you choose and why?

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh VOTE for sure.

MalenaC's photo
Fri 10/24/08 02:23 PM

Hey you can't post pics from photobucket in here? I have some great ones as well as smileys I often use. tears

I don't think so.But you can try :wink:

MalenaC's photo
Fri 10/24/08 12:39 PM

Have you heard the one where the girl thinks the guy is cheating on her? She sings "Let me smell your d!ck"....whew, now that's rough.

And what's new with that / Many womans doing that when they husbands coming home .slaphead slaphead no joke

MalenaC's photo
Fri 10/24/08 12:35 PM

I just heard a new rap song by Rhianna and T.I. called "Live your life"

And they use the numa numa song. I guess they ran out of ideas after rapping about guns, money, clubs, hos, and cars. Meanwhile every rapper out there is saying they are the best rapper alive and all they come up with is sh*t. My cat could rap better than any of them. I'm surprised rappers haven't used LOLcats in their lyrics yet, but i know its coming sometime because they aren't finished with raping the internet yet.

Right. O-Zone should ask her why she use the music from ,,Dragostea din tei "" song .Only because her name is RIHANA?
But how I guess, no one can use any part from her songs.

MalenaC's photo
Fri 10/24/08 12:26 PM

a tall well-built women with good
reputation, who can cook frog's
leg, who appriciates a good fuc-
schia garden, classical music and tal-
king without getting too serious !

note;please read only line's 1,3,5

surprised surprised surprised :laughing: :laughing: you may find one

MalenaC's photo
Fri 10/24/08 08:05 AM

I am not I know it part of the cycle of life. I just hope I can go out on my own terms

That is one door I know I have to open so why should I be scared. I am content with who I am and how I choose to live.

I am not religions either.

Right now I have like 1000000 problems to take care of .No time to think about that ''Lady''.She can wait in the line :wink: :wink: :wink:

MalenaC's photo
Fri 10/24/08 07:33 AM

i would have viewed you as a sexual object, even when you were much younger....happy

RUDE

MalenaC's photo
Thu 10/23/08 07:01 PM

some bad cheese or something

don't worry, the cheese make a complain tolaugh laugh

MalenaC's photo
Wed 10/22/08 06:18 PM

I am watching Monster Quest and they are talking about big spiders, ones that Can eat dogs.....

I WANT ONE!!! I will keep it on a Leash:tongue:
laugh laugh laugh laugh

MalenaC's photo
Mon 10/20/08 07:24 PM

be honest please

guys, you need to quit that rate thing. is going around here every evening .sooooo boring,,,,,,,yawn

MalenaC's photo
Sun 10/19/08 10:06 PM

HOW DO GET A GUY AND KEEP HIM

get a silicon implant :wink: :wink:

MalenaC's photo
Sun 10/19/08 03:25 PM

Because i really do not care what you think.

You understand you self sometimes?

MalenaC's photo
Sun 10/19/08 03:21 PM

So, I have some new pictures up. I wanted to know if you like them? I'll rate your's:).

So very cuteflowerforyou

MalenaC's photo
Sat 10/18/08 05:50 PM

Updated my profile and would like feedback on it please. I have been on Mingle for a while but recently started to spend more time here and get to know some people so I wanted to better reflect a bit more on who I am and what I'm looking for. Thanks in advance for any suggestions on improving my profile.

CUTE PICTURE

MalenaC's photo
Fri 10/17/08 06:18 PM
To much sugar . No good, no goodgrumble grumble grumble

MalenaC's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:04 PM

What kind of places do women go when they want to meet guys? (no bars plz)

Church

MalenaC's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:46 PM

:banana: :banana: music helps:banana: :banana:

noooooooooooooo, music make's you cry :cry: :cry: :cry:
happy music:banana: :banana: :banana:

Right ! Try : WOMANIZER !:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

MalenaC's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:42 PM

:banana: :banana: music helps:banana: :banana:

noooooooooooooo, music make's you cry :cry: :cry: :cry:

MalenaC's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:40 PM

Hi everyone,

I have just had my heart broken in a thousand pieces and I dont know how to pick up and move on. This person was no good for me. I just need some help with advice with moving on. I am tired of crying and I am tired of being blue. I need to see light at the end of the tunnel. Please help. I consider you all my friends.

Unfortunately is not much what you can do.King TIME is the only one who can help you.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25