Community > Posts By > MalenaC

MalenaC's photo
Thu 10/30/08 07:40 PM

i have not talked to my bf in a week and he wont answer my texts... any advice would be helpful... thanks

if he don't answer you or call you back in one day, why would you wait one week? he die or something happened maybe.

MalenaC's photo
Thu 10/30/08 06:36 PM

Looking for someone to date

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5-N3GslW7Q&feature=channel:wink: :wink: :wink: there is your girl. just watch

MalenaC's photo
Thu 10/30/08 05:55 PM

No one is affecting me.I am doing all my shopping at Victoria's Secret :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
well as a trucker we need all those stores ! we build a lot of them. thats how I make my liveing so it matters
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Don't you worry about it .Something else is coming up .Are many people with lot,lot of money out theredrinker drinker drinker

MalenaC's photo
Thu 10/30/08 05:53 PM

No one is affecting me.I am doing all my shopping at Victoria's Secret :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

even your grocery shopping?

I go to the farmers for food.Is cheap and more organicthink

MalenaC's photo
Thu 10/30/08 05:49 PM

When you take a dump, try putting more water with it! lol

nice :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

MalenaC's photo
Thu 10/30/08 05:48 PM

I have searched EVERYWHERE to find where the source of these flies are coming from. There is nothing here. No food nothing, but yet here they driving me INSANEsurprised. Heck I even walked in my room, and thought I was intruding as there was two of them going at in on my bed!

HOW DO I GET RID OF THEM???

I see them in other houses today to. It most to be the sunny day.They was sleeping somewhere

MalenaC's photo
Thu 10/30/08 05:45 PM
But thank's, is always good to know flowerforyou flowerforyou

MalenaC's photo
Thu 10/30/08 05:44 PM

MalenaC's photo
Wed 10/29/08 07:17 PM

make a awesome lover????

Y?????

yea, but you will lose a friend

MalenaC's photo
Wed 10/29/08 07:14 PM
don't understand where is the party noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

MalenaC's photo
Wed 10/29/08 07:07 PM

McCain is the war candidate... They are BOTH war candidates!!!

Obama will wage his war in Afghanistan and Du far.... If you think that Obama is any better, then you are just a puppet of the democratic party...

Obama voted for half of those measures mentioned above, and is a supporter of the national ID card....

THINK FOR YOURSELF!!!!
well we have to pick one and I will pick Obama
yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn boring

MalenaC's photo
Wed 10/29/08 06:57 PM
I really don't care about all that ,moving back to Europe :wink: :wink:

MalenaC's photo
Mon 10/27/08 05:09 PM

oops you are watching to many movies
just curious what people would do under pressure:smile:
[/quote

All laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh silly

MalenaC's photo
Mon 10/27/08 05:00 PM
oops you are watching to many movies

MalenaC's photo
Mon 10/27/08 04:00 PM
Alien ships was around O'Hare airport in Chicago this year , many people see then during day time .So yes ,they exist.

MalenaC's photo
Sun 10/26/08 09:15 PM
that's so true :tear

MalenaC's photo
Sun 10/26/08 08:49 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

MalenaC's photo
Sun 10/26/08 08:42 PM
Time .You need time .Takes me 2 years,2 years to forget ,plus 3year of sharing life together .5 years of my life wasted for a jerk. be smarter then I wasslaphead slaphead

MalenaC's photo
Sun 10/26/08 08:02 PM
Hello and good luck

MalenaC's photo
Sun 10/26/08 07:42 PM
bye,byeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25