Community > Posts By > deadpoet

deadpoet's photo
Fri 01/25/08 03:15 PM
Meet the Spartans is so awesome it's like making love till you pass out then waking up and realizing you woke up in the middle of an orgasm 'cause your significant other kept going when she/he woke up even though you were still asleep and then after that amazing night you light up that morning cig RIGHT after a night of business.. yeah.. it's that good.. now watch it. laugh :tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Thu 01/24/08 05:02 PM
haha wow that actually caught me surprisingly off guard and 'caused me a massive laugh attack. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

deadpoet's photo
Wed 01/23/08 06:16 PM
Oxycodone... it'll work wonders if you get your hands on it.. >.>

BTW your aiden(i think it says aiden =O) is amazing.. just felt like saying that because it is.. =O

deadpoet's photo
Wed 01/23/08 06:11 PM
Edited by deadpoet on Wed 01/23/08 06:19 PM
longhair i think your hair is kick ass =O

i can't wait till i have natural white hair.. sad

And cindy you're really pretty.. =O

had to edit it 'cause it said petty.. you're not petty.. i meant pretty.. >.>

deadpoet's photo
Wed 01/23/08 12:52 PM
It's odd but i found this really amusing.. laugh :tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Wed 01/23/08 12:34 PM
i liked the last one about the paychecks.. and the one tlaking about working 40 hours to be poor.. laugh

well i pretty much enjoyed all of them pretty hilarious.. though i've read a good ammount of them before nice to read them again laugh laugh

deadpoet's photo
Wed 01/23/08 12:18 PM
Mine is lime green.. always has been since the green lantern laugh :tongue:

No seriously it's lime green because it just looks amazing with white.. it's my favorite combination. :heart:

deadpoet's photo
Tue 01/22/08 02:28 PM
I love Valentine's day.. though this year might be the first time i end up celebrating it without a partner though... sad

But eh i still get presents and the like... and maybe before then someone will ask me to be their Valentine.. or heck i might even ask someone... laugh :tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Tue 01/22/08 01:13 PM
So freaking hilarious.. pure genius.. laugh

deadpoet's photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:51 PM
overall a 9ish/10 =p

it's a really inviting.. made me want to message laugh :tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:59 AM
I did it and i got..

Ask and it will be given to you seek and you will find knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives he who seeks finds and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

Matthew 7:7-8

Niice.. :tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:41 AM
That was really beautiful.. it made me cry.. you're an amazing writer keep it up i look forward to reading more of your work so don't disappoint me yo.. =p

deadpoet's photo
Mon 01/21/08 02:14 PM
It was sooo stupid but i never went to jail jail just the holding cell thingie.. me and my friends played tag with a fire extinguisher in Lehman college and got caught.. i ended up crying in a holding cell with guys whoo were caught with guns and one who was caught for hitting his wife and some tranny who did who knows what and here i am... when they asked me what i did i just cried.. thank god i didn't get killed there and that my brother got me out of that with just a ticket.. learned my lesson that if the holding cell was that scary jail is a place i DEFINITELY don't want to be.. ever laugh

deadpoet's photo
Mon 01/21/08 02:05 PM
I'd much perfer a Karen laugh

Rich friend with big boobs who likes booze and spoils her friends.. what more can a mortal person ask for in this life?

Well i'd settle for a jack too.. just jack must be the most genius idea ever laugh :tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Mon 01/21/08 01:08 PM
I can break down in front of people for sometimes no apparent reason(though there's always a reason i jsut don't tell them) i talk too much and too loud somtimes if i'm having a good time i smoke(it can be a bad thing i suppose.. but i do say that on my profile!!!) i'm lazy i care for people too quickly and get disappointed and hurt very easily because i'm emotional i suppose.. i dislike making arrangements for times that would make me get home past 10 because i like to be rested for work i get sick often my hands sweat when i'm nervous i avoid people after i tell them how much i care baout because i'm insecure to the point that it's kinda sad since i really can't think of a reason as to why i'm so insecure.. er.. i could keep going forever with what turns people off about me.. laugh

deadpoet's photo
Mon 01/21/08 12:51 PM
Tell me about it.. i've had crushes so far but no one seems to be interested in me as more than friends.. if any of them do i think they should tell me at least.. laugh

But yeah it's just been more stressful liking these girls i've gotten to know and then realizing it's going nowhere T_T

but hey at least i've made good friends and that's okay. laugh

deadpoet's photo
Mon 01/21/08 11:06 AM
Wet.. not the good kind of wet the normal kind of wet 'cause in one of your pictures you hair looks like it just came out of the shower.. that's pretty cool. :tongue: laugh

deadpoet's photo
Mon 01/21/08 11:05 AM
laugh

deadpoet's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:39 PM
Superbad.. >.>

Clerks 2 <.<

Jay and Silent Bob strike back >.>

laugh smokin

deadpoet's photo
Sun 01/20/08 12:49 PM
Definitely ready for marriage.... i actually really want to get married already.. laugh