Community > Posts By > deadpoet

deadpoet's photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:42 PM
Your cat must be amazing.. my cat only wanted me for food and if he was ever in the mood to rub up against something.. or if he needed a scratching post that moved.. grumble

but anyways nope there's a guy out there for you.. just keep looking.. you'll find him <3

deadpoet's photo
Wed 01/09/08 04:54 PM
Thank you the video on that site gave me a much needed laugh.. and the story was mildy amusing also.. laugh

deadpoet's photo
Wed 01/09/08 04:41 PM

ask him for his # and use *67

i've never done that because i don't feel shy about giving out my # to someone I like but it does feel weird at first.

if they bother you, just ignore the call. most guys would be insulted enough not to bother you again.

but if it makes you feel uncomfortable, don't do it.

That *67 thing is pure genius.. =O

But yeah if you have to ask for advice on whether to give your number out or not i think it's pretty clear you don't really want to just yet. =O

deadpoet's photo
Wed 01/09/08 04:39 PM
I love kittens <3

deadpoet's photo
Wed 01/09/08 04:34 PM
Go to your profile thingie and click on the town on your thingie.. the one that says burke will be a link and it'll show you others from that area.. if i explained it right =O

deadpoet's photo
Wed 01/09/08 04:31 PM

I'd say your cute... almost sexy. Just remember.. true "cute" and "sexy" come from the inside.. all the mabelline in the world can't hide a crappy personality.

Quoted for truth. :tongue:

But yeah you're cute.. not the best picture angle though.. haha.. but yeah definately cute. =]

deadpoet's photo
Wed 01/09/08 02:44 PM
Don't let people bring you down.. you'll eventually find someone... hey everyone eventually does.. don't they? <3

wish ya luck and if i counts for anything i don't think any of what you wrote is sad like that one guy said.. =]

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next