Community > Posts By > deadpoet

deadpoet's photo
Thu 04/17/08 05:26 PM
I would've focused on highschool more instead of skipping and wasting time i could've gone to IV league had i stayed like i was in fraeking freshman year.. i was an all honor class student with some M.A.C.Y classes!!! my dream to go to Duke would've actually happened as oppose to now.. and i would've never taken that year off since i graduated early.. i'm truly a moron!! explode

deadpoet's photo
Sat 04/05/08 05:36 PM
i love his terrorist puppet laugh laugh laugh

i love you for posting that i never saw the begining to that special but yaaaay thanks A LOT laugh :tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Thu 04/03/08 04:28 PM

no, they'd wanna talk or something.. the nerve of some people

laugh laugh laugh

anywayyyys no i wouldn't do it.. maybe try to talk them into friendship if they're loaded enough to take me places i want to go... but neverrrrr as a date.. >.>

deadpoet's photo
Wed 04/02/08 02:34 PM
Don't listen to them a lot of them are just joking.. the ones who do it seriously probably have low self esteem and have a need to belittle others to make up for their lack of self appreciation. flowerforyou

and in all honesty you have very nice features you remind me of Dan from Roseanne.. and he was a very good looking man.. :tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Wed 04/02/08 02:26 PM
Vanilla, chocolate, mint, rocky road annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddd moose track.. those flavors are ace. <3

deadpoet's photo
Tue 04/01/08 04:45 PM
you need to smile more bro.. a smile can go a long way and in all your pictures you seem kinda uptight.. >.>

you should let your hair grow in my holy opinion.. from the lil fuzz you have it seems like it'd be hella cool grown.. just saying is all <.<

deadpoet's photo
Tue 04/01/08 03:01 PM
mama get the hammer there's a fly on papa's head by lou monte

deadpoet's photo
Sun 03/30/08 01:36 PM
you don't do it at their house.. ever.. if you RAELLY have to go say you have to wash up sneak out the window and rush to the nearest restaurant or gas station and do your deeds there... >.>

deadpoet's photo
Sat 03/29/08 05:28 PM
wow.. that was.. wow.. laugh laugh laugh laugh

deadpoet's photo
Sat 03/29/08 12:13 PM
I would've done the same thing.. but you could've been pressed with assault charges or battery.. and those aren't easy to defend against if you weren't hit first... =/

deadpoet's photo
Sat 03/29/08 07:54 AM
Without a doubt the vegas(i think the one with Grissom and Craig is the vegas one >.>) one the others doesn't seem as appealing to me.. i mean vegas with grissom and the liquid latex loving boy craig.. who DOESN'T love someone as weird/kinky as his character? laugh :tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Fri 03/28/08 04:54 PM
You left no goodbye no breakup not even a god forsaken thanks a lot i was falling for you sad but i actually was you were amazing you seemed perfectly imperfect yet you left.. no word nothing just gone.. thanks though you made me ecstatic those moments we shared talking thank you wish you the best. =]

deadpoet's photo
Fri 03/28/08 04:40 PM
I'll go with eyes...

deadpoet's photo
Fri 03/28/08 04:39 PM
i agree with tina ditch her she sounds like a brain tumor waiting to happen.. all that stress it sounds like she put you through.. NOT healthy bro not at all.. =/

deadpoet's photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:43 PM
that was amazing.. truly beautiful... flowerforyou

deadpoet's photo
Wed 03/26/08 01:41 PM
omfg amazing. laugh laugh laugh

deadpoet's photo
Tue 03/25/08 03:54 PM
It's an amazing game.. reminds me of back when i got number 9 and first saw those amazing cut scenes.. only this time the cut scenes were WOW and the graphics were WOW.. still a bit weirded out by the fighting system.. but it's okay i guess just not used to it yet >.>

deadpoet's photo
Sun 03/23/08 01:48 PM
There are days when
beauty reaches out
casting words from afar
in search for a another
to brighten a dimming star.

that part made me cry.. it was really beautiful.. the whole thiing was beautiful but i perferred that part right there most.

deadpoet's photo
Sun 02/24/08 03:33 PM
Heylo and hope you enjoy your time here. ^_^

deadpoet's photo
Fri 02/22/08 03:00 PM
That line up is so freaking sweet.. that has all of my top bands(though i have like a billion top bands so that's not a huge accomplishment >.>)

if it hasn't happened already i'ma go since i have a nice lump of money saved up. smokin