Community > Posts By > deadpoet

deadpoet's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:44 PM
Add a wee bit about yourself and maybe a clearer picture of your face would do wonders.. but the simple fact that it says england melted my heart.. that accent man.. it's simply amazing.. laugh

deadpoet's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:40 PM
I think you're beautiful the way you are.. don't let some idiot tell you what other guys think.. he's just lonely and probably has to resort to insulting people online to make his useless existence seem better..

But yeah don't let some idiot tell you that.. you'll find someone don't worry i might just be an idiot for thinking this i guess but i'm certain that there's someone out there for everyone... you just can't give up on trying to find that person.. you'll find a guy don't worry but don't give up on looking because if you give up hope then.. well it just lowers your chances..

deadpoet's photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:46 PM
I'm not a dog.. Far from it.. i have opposable thumbs i stand on my hind legs.. heck i can even write and read... show me a dog with those features.. just TRY to show me a dog with those features? grumble

Oh and i never messaged anyone to just talk about sex.. how boring is that... maybe you just attract the wrong guys.. ever think of it THAT way missy? 'cause i can assure you not all guys are dogs.. that'd be like me saying all girls are easy 'cause a few girls put out with relatively no effort on the male's part.. O_o

deadpoet's photo
Mon 01/14/08 02:48 PM
I'm actually looking for someone to date.. huh

:tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:59 PM
Happy early birthday hope you have a bunch more. flowerforyou

And don't worry you're adorable you'll find someone. <3

deadpoet's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:57 PM
The fact that your profile says you love karaoke alone would be enough for me to say yes i would laugh

On looks alone... yeah i'd still date you laugh :tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:52 PM
She shouldn't have been upset over such a small thing.. i mean just 'cause you paid the tab? heck go out with me i'll let you pay my tab.. laugh

But in all seriousness if she seemed mad you could've asked her if something was wrong.. and if she wanted to pay you could've let her.. though i also agree that the man should pay.. but then again i only think that way because that's how i was brought up.. i'm all for womens rights and all.. but the whole men paying the tab thing was how my dad raised me.. laugh

deadpoet's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:00 PM
I've always been honest.. and when people are honest with me it makes me feel special doesn't make me run.. laugh

deadpoet's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:40 PM
laugh laugh laugh

I just realized you post some of the funniest stuff i've read here.. at least for today laugh :tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:37 PM
Kerri Lyn is definately on the top four most beautiful.. along with Afton.. and Anna... and Rei... er yeah that's it.. i promise.. laugh :tongue: :heart:

deadpoet's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:23 PM
laugh laugh that was hilarious laugh laugh laugh

deadpoet's photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:32 PM
Edited by deadpoet on Sat 01/12/08 05:33 PM
Not a girl but i think south park is hilarious.. laugh

Gemini that Peter moment was one of my favorites.. my little brother imitates it all the time laugh

deadpoet's photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:13 PM
I get scared too.. it scares the hell out of me the more i get to know them and the more i feel attracted to them.. like aahrimaan said it's a good scare that at least lets me know i care about them a lot.. and hey if it just ends up as friendship as it is now it'd be worth it.. something more would be amazing but hey friendship is amazing too.. laugh

deadpoet's photo
Sat 01/12/08 04:44 PM
That was truly amazing.. amazing work she's really lucky. :heart:

deadpoet's photo
Sat 01/12/08 04:38 PM
'Cause i used to write poetry a lot at one time even got awards at my old school and whatever and one day i just didn't have motivation to write.. so i stopped.. and it's been my screenname for pretty much everything ever since.. if that makes sense to anyone but me i'd be surprised laugh :tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Sat 01/12/08 04:19 PM
100/10

That burger is a MAN burger.. it.. it was so beautiful... :cry:

deadpoet's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:58 AM
Welcome to the community and good luck laugh drinker

deadpoet's photo
Fri 01/11/08 03:17 PM
It's good but talk a bit more about yourself.. your likes dislikes what you're studying.. btu then again i'm the kind of person who likes profiles to be like auto biographies.. so don't pay me too much mind.. laugh

deadpoet's photo
Fri 01/11/08 02:43 PM
Hi and welcome have fun and enjoy your stay flowerforyou laugh

deadpoet's photo
Fri 01/11/08 12:23 PM
A hottie for sure. drinker