Community > Posts By > deadpoet

deadpoet's photo
Thu 01/17/08 01:45 PM
I think you've posted this before but yeah it's pretty freaking hilarious. laugh

deadpoet's photo
Thu 01/17/08 01:43 PM

sorry, I don't do cats 0

What's wrong with cats? >=[

I love cats they're amazing <3

you probably haven't met a great ***** cat yet that's hwy.. not all of them claw at you!!!

On topic i'd rate you a 7ish.. only 'cause the whole drop me a line part.. i disliked that part.. odd? maybe.. but hey it's my opinion darn it.. >.>

deadpoet's photo
Thu 01/17/08 01:07 PM
I really like it.. at least the picture of the pool table was nice >.>

I liked the part where you talk about you writing poetry would make me want to message you if i were a girl or if you were one to find out more about that. laugh :tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Thu 01/17/08 12:54 PM
I click on profiles a lot but it's mostly 'cause they posted somewhere and i personally have no memory of visiting it.. then i go and i'm like.. eh i've been here before.. =O

laugh

deadpoet's photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:38 PM
My neck is killing me i need an ice pack or a massage or both.. laugh

deadpoet's photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:47 PM
why only 18-18?

Did you know most girls hit their prime around mid 30's early 40's? and the older they get it's just like they kept getting more and more beautiful.. so not saying you should change your preferences.. but jsut letting you know there for every cute 18 year old there are tons of well established beautiful 20-50 year olds. laugh :tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:31 PM
I'm going to go watch Meet the Spartans.. hopefully it comes out this weekend.. i'm afraid i dont' remember it's release date T_T

sad

deadpoet's photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:59 AM
The snow blower one made me laugh.. so not expecting it. laugh

deadpoet's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:52 AM
Seems like you're trying to hard to pose in your pictures.. ionno just doesn't seem very natural to me >.>

but either way some cool looking pictures.. your bugs bunny tattoo made me laugh laugh :tongue:

And then again.. i'm not a girl so my opinion probably won't be taken into consideration. >=[

deadpoet's photo
Wed 01/16/08 08:47 AM
That was mildy hilarious. laugh

deadpoet's photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:47 PM
I do all of that except the umbrella one.. i have an odd phobia of umbrellas ever since i was little.. laugh

And about 8 i do write them but rarely show them to anyone i'm with 'cause it feels too mushy laugh :tongue:

the hold hands one is my favorite.. once it was winter and she was freezing and i grabbed both her hands and warmed them she smiled SO much and felt special.. even her best friend acknowledged how cute it was. laugh

Great list!! they should make one for what girls should do to make guys smile... >.>

deadpoet's photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:04 PM

now dont get me wrong PLEASE... i happen to Love bi girls

but geez, its hard enough to get a girls attention with all the better looking guys i have to compete with.... How can i possibly compete with good looking women now?
brokenheart

Ain't it the truth.. tons and tons of pretty boys who'll catch girls attention way faster.. and now cute girls too??!!?? it just keeps getting harder and harder.. grumble

deadpoet's photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:34 PM
Yeah it happens a lot and i'm definately not the type to start a conversation with someone who i assume doesn't want to talk to me.. there was this oonneee girl she was amazing annnd she was so beautiful and her personality was amazing and she stopped talking to me.. kinda hurt.. a lot.. but eh if she didn't want to talk to me.. i wish we would've hit it off better though.. but eh.. i have other friends and a lot of the people on this site that i still talk to are also amazing. laugh :heart:

deadpoet's photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:57 PM
That song was amazing.. it made me tear up slightly..

The last sentence was really touching. :heart:

deadpoet's photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:19 PM
Does New York count as near Marbury Alabama.. ? >.>

deadpoet's photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:16 PM
'cause they're either taken or in other freaking states.. grumble

deadpoet's photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:03 PM
Get her a set of those keys that kids can chew.. i had mine up until i was 5ish and loved them.. maybe she'll enjoy one too? they're probably really fun to chew.. i wouldn't know though.. i dont' have them anymore sad

deadpoet's photo
Tue 01/15/08 12:47 PM
This has to be the cutest post i've ever seen.. just because of that i'll see it to see why it made you so affectionate. laugh

deadpoet's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:16 PM
Nope... looks pretty stunning in my opinion.. adorable really. laugh :tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:58 PM
Dear god man.. that's a pretty sad story.. wow.. how could she freaking keep your baby from you for so long? brokenheart :cry:

Well best of luck.. oh and word of advice if she's really yours try your hardest to get into her life... at least that's what i think would be the best thing to do.. maybe share custody and you could get to keep her during weekends.. or however that gets worked out. <3