Community > Posts By > deadpoet

deadpoet's photo
Wed 02/06/08 01:16 PM
Wayne Gretzky, Sydney Crosby and Maurice Richard... laugh :tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Tue 02/05/08 02:29 PM
I'll vote.. but i thought it would be a place where you post a date that means a lot to you.. so i'll do it anyways since it's what i really wanted from this kind of forum anyways >.>

9/18/06... best day of my life... =]

<.<

deadpoet's photo
Mon 02/04/08 05:53 PM
Sweetheart i doubt you did anything wrong.. and that's a horrible feeling i know but it does eventually waver.. it'll take time but you'll be back in the boat getting ready to fish for some new men.. just give it time and hang out with friends alot to distract yourself and stay as happy as possible. =]

deadpoet's photo
Mon 02/04/08 05:35 PM
That was really creative.. confused me for like a second or two then i remembered the smilies depict words and i'm ike.. oohh.. wow.. idiot *smacks head*

but yeah really creative and cute. laugh laugh :tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Mon 02/04/08 05:20 PM
That was really enjoyable to read.. the imagery was nice though a bit saddening but i really like poems that paint vivid images in my head.. when i first started reading it, it mislead me though..i thought it would be a silly poem or song.. then i kept reading and it got really saddening and slightly deep.. but overall it was really beautiful. :heart:

deadpoet's photo
Mon 02/04/08 05:16 PM
Jagermeister... or Smirnoff.. though smirnoff is more of a soft drink.. >.>

deadpoet's photo
Mon 02/04/08 04:59 PM
I'm pretty sure you're the same guy that wrote another poem that i found really amazing but if you're not that's okay.. but if you are then you are a great poet.. i found this poem nearly flawless.. =]

deadpoet's photo
Mon 02/04/08 02:29 PM
Oh deviant art.. i thought you meant Dumbledores Army at first i was like.. sweeeeet.. then i saw the deviant art website and i must admit i was rather disappointed.. :cry:

>.>

deadpoet's photo
Sun 02/03/08 04:39 PM
I'd like to play "i don't want to miss a thing" by aerosmith i think? i'm not too sure if it's them who sings it >.>

deadpoet's photo
Sun 02/03/08 04:38 PM
That was absolutely beautiful. :heart:

deadpoet's photo
Thu 01/31/08 05:41 PM
wow.. laugh laugh laugh

deadpoet's photo
Wed 01/30/08 02:19 PM
I'm up to be anyones friend so no problem there. :tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Mon 01/28/08 04:59 PM
i think your tattoo is pretty cool. =O

deadpoet's photo
Mon 01/28/08 04:56 PM
It's a boy.

deadpoet's photo
Mon 01/28/08 04:48 PM
I'd date someone 15 years older with me no problem.. as long as there is a mental and physical attraction on both sides her being older wouldn't matter :tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Sun 01/27/08 03:50 PM
Nuclear

deadpoet's photo
Sun 01/27/08 03:02 PM
OMG that's freaking genius... should've seen it coming i suppose but i didn't.. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

deadpoet's photo
Sat 01/26/08 02:26 PM
laugh laugh laugh

deadpoet's photo
Fri 01/25/08 06:25 PM
you're an amazing writer.. i can't even express how great that was.. send me some of that talent why don't you? >=[

deadpoet's photo
Fri 01/25/08 06:17 PM
It's really good i think you should just fix a few of the spelling errors..

the part where you said you weren't the prefact man made me laugh a lot because it seems like it's done on purpose.. at least i found humor in that.. >.>

That pictures are nice though and i liked your honesty in your profile. =p