Wow.. laugh laugh laugh

deadpoet's photo
Sat 02/16/08 02:53 PM
It's in freaking ohio D=

Why? >=[

Will they make another one elsewhere >.>

deadpoet's photo
Sat 02/16/08 01:22 PM
Yeah it does seem like it's gonna have a sequel.. i think it's almost their obligation to make a sequel since i still have so many unanswered questions as did a few people i went with today grumble

oohh daniel said it was a book also.. i shall try to get that and read it.. it's hopefully more in depth and would help me figure out whether a sequel is coming or not.

deadpoet's photo
Sat 02/16/08 01:12 PM
I concur =O

I hated his mom by the end of it >=[

how do you have the audacity to just say "i love you so i'll give you a headstart" wth? O_o

the accent boy was pretty kick ass.. did he die or somehting.. i don't think they showed what happened to him after the whole gettin stuck.. same thing with the white haired black guy.. O_o

deadpoet's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:59 PM
she technically said yes.. that's how i see it anyways... laugh laugh laugh

deadpoet's photo
Fri 02/15/08 01:20 PM
OMG that sounds freaking ADORABLE laugh laugh laugh laugh

Ofcourse hopefully he'll grow out of that phase >.>

but hey bartenders make a decent living.. and here if at the right bar they make a great living.. at least from what i've been told :tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:10 PM
I could relate.. and it's saddened me to think that i could relate to that poem.. it's really beautiful and i'm' glad you shared it on this site. ^_^

deadpoet's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:39 PM
looks pretty bad ass. :tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:27 PM
They can dislike my friends.. they don't HAVE to be with me while i hang with friends.. but if you dislike my parents that's like a guarantee that it won't last long.. so not liking my parents definitely..

deadpoet's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:08 PM
That was was pretty funny. laugh laugh laugh

deadpoet's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:07 PM
haha omg that caught me by surprise AND was hilarious. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

deadpoet's photo
Mon 02/11/08 12:46 PM
no.. as long as you're not getting all dolled up for a guy then you're not gay..

laugh

deadpoet's photo
Sun 02/10/08 01:11 PM
The scar i have on my lip because i really don't know how it happened and it always starts conversations. laugh

deadpoet's photo
Sat 02/09/08 04:40 PM
Wow... laugh laugh

deadpoet's photo
Thu 02/07/08 10:17 AM
That profile looks good.. but that picture makes it a perfect conversation starter laugh

deadpoet's photo
Wed 02/06/08 07:11 PM
he's a great musician.. i love watching his concert clips.. he's a pretty funny guy.. his song names are... er.. interesting.. laugh :tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Wed 02/06/08 03:04 PM
Odds are your co-workers will never see this site if that's what's making you hesitate... and only good can come out of putting a picture since a lot of people here dislike talking to people who don't have a picture up..

And this site can work if you and the person you're talking to are trying to make it work.. but a lot of the times people here try to let things up to chance which is a bad way to try to make things work because without an attempt to meet up and date nothing will happen.. chance, fate and luck only gets you so far.. but yeah it can work if you try.. allegedly some people who met here have had some good relationships and heard about a few couples who got married.. though i never met them just read about it while lurking the forums.. they really sohuld have a results category in the forums(do they have one?) so others can see it works or if it's not working and is just a place for friendship.. er.. yeah.. but yeah that's just my opinion about this site.. it can work if you and the person you're talking to try hard enough.. and like each other ofcourse. :tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Wed 02/06/08 02:34 PM
lavos is right just post more on the forums and let people get to know you and eventually you'll get tons of random IM's or messages laugh :tongue:

you look really tired in your pictures. =O

deadpoet's photo
Wed 02/06/08 02:33 PM
But they are so darn cute you can't resist them.. even the crazy ones. :tongue:

deadpoet's photo
Wed 02/06/08 01:19 PM
Damn.. lucky.. today here it was like freaking 50 degrees what the hell is that all about >=[

Send me some of that snow why don't ya? >=[