Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:39 PM

see that's where you are wrong. you cant blame the politicians. there in Washington. not in Iraq.i have had many of my Muslim friend die in Iraq, i always promised myself. i would not let there life just go away. yes one of my freedoms i fought for is to say what is the truth.
Gary!!!!!! Its just not worth it!!!!!!! 8 profiles and the its all the same!!!!!!!!

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:32 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 07/20/09 07:42 PM

Thanks temp... My mind says paraphrasing is a type of quote. but I am ignorant. peace again. Geeze.
Its all cool and I will stand up for you too!!!! You cant oppresse any part of the people and have true freedom!!!! Peace

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:27 PM

well lets see my passport says i,m an American. no i don't support are troops. do you want me to pretend its not happen. i see it allot. no reporter is brave enough to report on the war crimes of our troops wonder why. those Iraqi are innocent people being murder bye American troops.
I hope you enjoy your freedoms that many a men have died for....

DONT BLAME THE TROOPS BLAME THE POLITITIONS!!!!!

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:21 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 07/20/09 07:22 PM
This is a post or general statement for all

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:20 PM

You quoted me and ended with "all manner of ignorance" as a statement. Comparing people to penguins is ignorant, was my first thought. And yes you have been quick to dispel my posts as ignorant or naive'. just my observation. Like I said. We can agree to disagree and debate. Just don't take a higher position than anyone else. Otherwise it sounds degrading. Who knows, we might both be wrong. I just give my opinion here. I seen "March of the Penguins" and commented on the movie, seeing how penguins were brought up in the start of the thread. Peace.
This is a qoute....

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:18 PM

as some one who works in Iraq. the horror i have seen. must of you don't want to here this. but your soldiers, are murder and raping children in Iraq.
AND WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU A LEGAL CITIZEN OF??????? Have you voted!!! Do you not enjoy the same liberates as everyone else...

THEM QUIT SAYING "YOURS" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our soldiers are the GREATEST and deserve ALL OF OUR SUPPORT...Trash the policies but leave "OUR" troops alone!!!!!!

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 06:59 PM
Mark "The six pac" Martin.. and its not because he use to be a drunk!!! Hes in better shape than most 20year olds!!!

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 06:52 PM
I was going to cite you for Public Urination but I see you are just filling up!

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 06:22 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 07/20/09 06:37 PM
When I stand up for peoples rights and liberties I do it for all people and not just the ones I think are correct....If I was to do that it would go against everything I have fought for and served this country for...If you are going to stand up for your rights and liberties it has to be all people or you are doing the same thing you are fighting against!!!!!!!

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 05:21 PM
Maybe they should test him for meth...Jk

Got to love his spunk....

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 05:17 PM
Screwing girls from a strip club????? We may NOT be seeing you!!!!!

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:22 AM

i guess it makes you Americans real proud you murder Saddam.i bet his last words were screw you George w bush.
Here we go again....ARE YOU NOT AN AMERICAN!!!!!! "You Americans"!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sun 07/19/09 05:06 PM

A teacher noticed that a little boy at the back of the class was squirming around, scratching his crotch, and not paying attention.

She went back to find out what was going on.

He was quite embarrassed and whispered that he had just recently been circumcised and he was quite itchy.

The teacher told him to go down to the principal's office.

He was told to telephone his mother and ask her what he should do about it. He did and returned to his class.

Suddenly, there was a commotion at the back of the room.

She went back to investigate only to find him sitting at his desk with his 'private part' hanging out.

'I thought I told you to call your mum!' she said.

'I did,' he said, 'And she told me that if I could stick it out until lunchtime, she'd come and pick me up from school.

no photo
Sun 07/19/09 12:16 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 07/19/09 12:20 PM

Makes perfect sense to me!! See, gay is a choice!!! laugh laugh laugh
If it is "Choice", its their "Choice" and why would you care??? Im sure they dont care what choice you made!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 07/19/09 11:43 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 07/19/09 12:10 PM

AAAAA put a bandaid on a festering sore and soon no one will treat the infection!!!!!

The strain on healthcare BECAUSE of the economy is just starting to be felt....You have more people unemployed and uninsured.....This will put a even more strain on a system ready to bust!!!!! This is when we will see big increases in costs...Costs past onto anyone still able to afford it!!!!!!

YES we have healthcare all you have to do is go to the ER....Cant BLAME the people!!!!!

On the other hand you are pointing out that people are part of the problem. I know one lady that has not insurance and goes to the ER for a hang nail. So ignorance is part of the problem on the side of the people though it does not justify the corruption and selfishness on the other side. But then that takes us to education, why aren't kids taught to be self sufficient and to research before running to the ER for simple things they could take care of themselves?

One side is more at fault than another but everyone has some responsibility for it all getting out of control.

Why do doctors need to make more money than god? Why has it been the practice of the medical establishment to limit the amount of doctors out there, greed maybe?

There's lots of places to look for blame, but I don't see all those parts of the problem trying to contribute to making things better, all I see is the media blaming those that couldn't change it if they wanted to, while those that can want things to remain the same.

Maybe I am wrong....
I think the people you are talking about are a small percentage...People use the ER because they have no insuranse or the $50 to see a docter...Yes you could blame a few...

I cant lay the blame on the Drs...There are many good ones paying for the actions of a very few....Malpractice costs is running them out of Florida....

no photo
Sun 07/19/09 11:30 AM

Since you think Obama is failing, what do you think McCain would have done? Any better? I don't think so.

I didn't like either one of them, but I still think Obama was the lesser of two evils.

How did McCain survive to be the primary choice as a GOP candidate?

I'll tell you how...GOP plan went wrong. After a few months, it happened to be the worst candidates with the worst ideas ever to run for presidency.

Same on the democratic side by the way. It was a media directed circus, while everyone was tearing each other hairs' out over stupid and not so important issues, everyone ignored all the warning signs of the falling economy and made fun of those who kept saying that economic problems are coming. It was written on the walls if you will...but the majority was more concerned about whether or not Obama wears a flag pin or did Hillary had to dodge bullets in Bosnia.
Eventually it hit during the fall/winter of 2008 and caught both parties with the pants down, while the independent thinkers/voters were just shaking their head looking at this whole circus regarding Obama vs Clinton, later Obama vs. McCain.

Hopefully, eventually people will wake up from their coma and start to realize, that both parties failed them and Obama's direction hasn't changed much, beside small tinkering here and there and to tell you the truth, the only credit I can give to him is trying to repair overseas alliances and getting on the diplomacy. Is this really the priority right now what the Middle East thinks or what Russia thinks of USA, while bridges falling apart within USA and people are being pushed to the street by banks foreclosing on them?

To tell you the truth..every morning I wake up and see the same thing going on that was going on 7-8 months ago and I feel like Bush is still the president, only difference is that he changed his cabinet and switched to the democrats' side.
Well saiddrinker drinker drinker

Creat job.
Guess that is why the Liberal Extremists still hold Bush responsable for what BHO should be owninig. They are of the same mold and the same money is backing the current admin.

Power to the people, of and for the People.

If you are a Liberal who wants all of us to give away the farm, give yours up first. Take it out of your own pocket and help someone pay their rent, add a homeless person to your insurance, or supliment their income out of your own pocket.

I'll keep my Freedom, Guns and money. You Liberals and BHO can keep your change.

Vote Constitutionalist.
I have got views that come from the right or left..I will never be tied to a single party...You would call me liberal when others call me conservative.....I AM JUST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sun 07/19/09 11:17 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 07/19/09 11:18 AM
AAAAA put a bandaid on a festering sore and soon no one will treat the infection!!!!!

The strain on healthcare BECAUSE of the economy is just starting to be felt....You have more people unemployed and uninsured.....This will put a even more strain on a system ready to bust!!!!! This is when we will see big increases in costs...Costs past onto anyone still able to afford it!!!!!!

YES we have healthcare all you have to do is go to the ER....Cant BLAME the people!!!!!

no photo
Sun 07/19/09 08:00 AM

Since you think Obama is failing, what do you think McCain would have done? Any better? I don't think so.

I didn't like either one of them, but I still think Obama was the lesser of two evils.

How did McCain survive to be the primary choice as a GOP candidate?

I'll tell you how...GOP plan went wrong. After a few months, it happened to be the worst candidates with the worst ideas ever to run for presidency.

Same on the democratic side by the way. It was a media directed circus, while everyone was tearing each other hairs' out over stupid and not so important issues, everyone ignored all the warning signs of the falling economy and made fun of those who kept saying that economic problems are coming. It was written on the walls if you will...but the majority was more concerned about whether or not Obama wears a flag pin or did Hillary had to dodge bullets in Bosnia.
Eventually it hit during the fall/winter of 2008 and caught both parties with the pants down, while the independent thinkers/voters were just shaking their head looking at this whole circus regarding Obama vs Clinton, later Obama vs. McCain.

Hopefully, eventually people will wake up from their coma and start to realize, that both parties failed them and Obama's direction hasn't changed much, beside small tinkering here and there and to tell you the truth, the only credit I can give to him is trying to repair overseas alliances and getting on the diplomacy. Is this really the priority right now what the Middle East thinks or what Russia thinks of USA, while bridges falling apart within USA and people are being pushed to the street by banks foreclosing on them?

To tell you the truth..every morning I wake up and see the same thing going on that was going on 7-8 months ago and I feel like Bush is still the president, only difference is that he changed his cabinet and switched to the democrats' side.
Well saiddrinker drinker drinker

no photo
Sat 07/18/09 09:27 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 07/18/09 10:03 PM
See here's the problem...WE ARE ALREADY PAYING FOR IT!!!!

UNTIL you want to let someone decide( WHO???????) to deny medical care because of someones ability to pay that is just the way it is!!!!

Who is gonna make that call...You???????????? The government???? Under what conditions??????

Mine already limits what it pays...Should I be allowed to die because my insurance wont pay the full bill?????

THATS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!!!!! or is it already happening and who is making that call!!!

no photo
Sat 07/18/09 09:10 PM
Its a mess only going to get worse and eventually collaspe!

All you hear is lets get rid of medicare...

MOST of the private plans require you to go on medicare when you become social security age and your private plan becomes the secondary payer...Doing away with medicare will only drive prices higher as now your private plan has to pay it all and well that cuts into their profits...Someone has to absord the costs and it wont be them!!!!!

Got any other GREAT ideas!!!!!

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25