Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 07/26/09 09:29 AM
There are no 35 to 50 either...

Welcome to Ft Myers

no photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:36 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 07/25/09 07:44 PM

So most that posted seem to be against using the military to round up possible terrorist in 2002.

ISN'T THAT THE SAME DECISION BUSH MADE TOO!

Isn't that ironic, Bush Bashers on the same page as Bush!

But Bush made his decision without the knowledge that there would be no more attacks.

Songsbirds would be singing a different tune if there had been several more follow up attacks of the same magnitude.
glasses NO MILITARY ACTION ON U.S. SOILglassesFor any reason ever.:smile:A lot of us have learned our lesson about trusting "patriotic" goverments.:smile: Never again no matter what:smile: Not this American:smile:

So you would let terrorist inside the US with a nuclear weapon destroy three states and not call in the military?

shocked shocked scared

I would have secured our boarders and ports!!!! Something still not done!!!!!!! All that money spent on wars and we didnt fix the problem!!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 07/24/09 10:39 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 07/24/09 10:59 PM

Until Obama brought up the subject I wasn't hearing many complaints about the health care system.Everyone has health care.Anyone can go to the hospital and get treated for various reasons you just get a bill later.It is also state and federal law that the hospitals have to give you treatment for life threatening potintal problems.I have yet to hear a story of someone who died because the hospital wouldn't treat them regardless if they had insurance or not.

Hospitals also have "charity programs" where private donors donate money to the hospital to help people who can not afford to pay their hospital bills.You typically have to make under a certain amount every year to be qualified for the charity programs.There is also hundreds of programs through the government,local cities,churches and non profits,that will help people get medical care at little or no cost.

One of the problems with government run health care is you are at the mercy of the doctors who are all tied into the same computer.Since the government are paying for it they may not feel you need to get operations for non life threating situations.Examples...bone spurs in feet,breast reduction,ulcers,eye and ear problems,and many others that you could normally get surgery for if you wanted them since you were paying for it.
All this from a man who dosnt want to pay for his own insurance because its to expensive!!!!! If the programs you mentioned could keep up with the demand we wouldnt be talking about it!!!! If you were paying for it you might realize that private insurance is limiting more and more on what they cover and what they pay!!!! Man you need to come out of your little shell and see whats happening in the real world!!!!!!

I don't pay for my insurance because there is nothing wrong with me and I live a healthy life.In my entire life I have seen a doctor for medical problems two times.I get annual exams by a doctor which costs me around 200 dollars.That is a lot cheaper than paying $125.00 a month for years of insurance.I did have to get a operation once and I was not insured and they just sent me the bill for the operation which was around $3000.00 dollars which I charged to my credit card and paid off later.Nobody paid a dime to get me treated and I never asked for help.Just because I don't have health insurance that don't mean I can't get it anytime I want.I can sign up for it tomorrow and it will be activated the next day.

Not all people are lazy,in bad health,and need to see a doctor every month.Some people like myself save money,keep in shape,and watch how we live our lives and save thousands of dollars ever year to better our situations instead of getting deeper into debt.
"Just because I don't have health insurance that don't mean I can't get it anytime I want.I can sign up for it tomorrow and it will be activated the next day."

That statement even though I find it hard to believe contradicts everything you have said!!!! Your fellow workers have been paying for it and if you come to a point you need it hasnt your fellow employees been paying for "YOU" all along?....You have said before if something happened I could get it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well your fellow employees have been paying that $125 a month but "YOU" don't want to unless you need it!!!!!! MAN talk about taking advantage of your fellow workers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS NOT TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF BUT EXSPECTING SOMEONE ELSE TO IF YOU NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:48 PM
Exploitation to fill the pockets of the greedy!!!!!

no photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:16 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 07/24/09 09:17 PM
WOW!!!! Showing some great family values there!!!! I guess it only works for you when your trying to control someone elses lives!!!!

no photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:13 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 07/24/09 09:13 PM

Until Obama brought up the subject I wasn't hearing many complaints about the health care system.Everyone has health care.Anyone can go to the hospital and get treated for various reasons you just get a bill later.It is also state and federal law that the hospitals have to give you treatment for life threatening potintal problems.I have yet to hear a story of someone who died because the hospital wouldn't treat them regardless if they had insurance or not.

Hospitals also have "charity programs" where private donors donate money to the hospital to help people who can not afford to pay their hospital bills.You typically have to make under a certain amount every year to be qualified for the charity programs.There is also hundreds of programs through the government,local cities,churches and non profits,that will help people get medical care at little or no cost.

One of the problems with government run health care is you are at the mercy of the doctors who are all tied into the same computer.Since the government are paying for it they may not feel you need to get operations for non life threating situations.Examples...bone spurs in feet,breast reduction,ulcers,eye and ear problems,and many others that you could normally get surgery for if you wanted them since you were paying for it.
All this from a man who dosnt want to pay for his own insurance because its to expensive!!!!! If the programs you mentioned could keep up with the demand we wouldnt be talking about it!!!! If you were paying for it you might realize that private insurance is limiting more and more on what they cover and what they pay!!!! Man you need to come out of your little shell and see whats happening in the real world!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 07/24/09 08:38 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 07/24/09 08:39 PM
Im curious about who reported the so called break in and why! Its easy to judge someone until it happens to YOU on YOUR property and home!!!!!!!

no photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:01 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 07/23/09 07:07 AM

I tried to tell everyone that he was NO GOOD, and a lying scum-bag, and it's a shame, that he had to lie, and "tell you what you wanted to hear"...just to get a vote.

He did not win the election on truth, he won on deceit!!!!

I still like him.

Hi Winx...good to see I guess we all have to like something...top of the crop, or the bottom of the barrel(Obama)! Have a good night...

Yep, he sure is closer to the top of the crop then Bush was.

I'd like to point something out to you if I may. Do you realize, that Obama is actually the 6th cousin to former vice president Dick Cheney? Think about that for a second, what does that tell you?

Furthermore, he's not even legally eligible to be President, he was never born here to begin with! The whole thing is a lie.

Obama has proven that he was born in Hawaii.

Ok then explain why Kenya has been said to have honored Obama's visit there as the president returning to his place of birth?

He returned to the place of his father's birth.

Ah but that's not what the local media there said......

oh ya of course we are not to believe the media here but over there they make no mistakes or get the story wrong, huh? Interesting.

Well considering it's the place of his birth in this case I doubt it. Really I think some other countries give more insight to what is happening here then our own country does. It's rather sad to be honest.

:smile: What is sad that some people are so in denial of reality that they can't accept that his birth certificate as well as newspapers at the time confirmed Obamas birth in Hawaii:smile:

Think of me as you wish, I could careless, but I stand by my beliefs.
Whats funny is whats does your claim say about the Republican party...Are you saying that they are that niave and Stupid? IF SO it do you really want them running the country? I mean really!!! Think about what you are saying!!! Anyone who has followed McCains 20 plus years in the Senate knows he would have done anything to to president. "McCain himself" said before the election that he Obama was qualified to run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think about what you are sayingslaphead

no photo
Wed 07/22/09 05:49 PM

<<< SuperMike >>>

frustrated why did you deactivate ???frustrated

sad and 12 minutes after you sent me a sweet message sad

ohwell please don't go ..noway we don't all see eye to eye in everything ohwell

:heart: but we all still care about you flowerforyou . please come back :heart:

Gary will be back!!!! He has like 8 profiles...Never a dull moment with him!!!

no photo
Wed 07/22/09 02:16 PM

Im from Ft Myers and not so harmless!!!:tongue:

flowerforyou where is that in relation to Orlando ???flowerforyou

bigsmile for i would love to meet all of you bigsmile
Same as Fran 2 1/2-3 hours south on the "Other coast"...

By all means what is Temp??? LOL

oh thank you flowerforyou

you are in the hurricane zone :wink:

well, i am in the earthquake zone laugh

if it is not one thing it is another bigsmile
flowerforyou flowerforyou I think a Earthquake is scarier!!! At least with a Hurricane you know whats coming! But it is nice down here!!!

no photo
Wed 07/22/09 02:08 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 07/22/09 02:09 PM

flowerforyou where is that in relation to Orlando ???flowerforyou

bigsmile for i would love to meet all of you bigsmile
Same as Fran 2 1/2-3 hours south on the "Other coast"...

By all means what is Temp??? LOL

no photo
Wed 07/22/09 01:54 PM

no photo
Wed 07/22/09 01:50 PM

Responsible gun owners, responsible pet owners, Responsible car owners, responsible homeowners, ECT.....Do you think people who be required to carry liability insurance if you carry a gun..If not please explain....ACCIDENTS DO HAPPEN no matter how responsible we are!!!!!

that's why they are called accidents, unintentional occurrences.

accidents occur with anything/everything like: foods, medicine, cars, pencils, paperclips.

Where I to be that paranoid, I'd not get out of bed for fear I fall and break my neck.

I have the right to bear arms and I chose to:thumbsup:

You didnt answer my question. Are we not required to carry liability on a car...Should you not be required to carry it on a gun? I NEVER SAID YOU DIDNT HAVE THAT RIGHT! Everyone saying responsable...Dont you think that would be?

Are you saying people who have accidents are irresponsible?

Isn't this what you're doing playing with words? flowerforyou

NO No...I asked a simple question. So I should be able to drive a car without it?

should 'we' drive without insurance - yes - saves 'us' money

what about accidents, let those involved in the accidents pay - not all drivers.
jmo

So if someone was to hit your car without it you wouldnt be mad?

Who wouldn't be mad Temp, would you?

Hence comes responsibility! but I know that's in my own little world where people are responsible, nowadays everyone wants to get over.

Someone hits my car the repairs should be btwn person and I, no? Or are you ok with having a clean drivers record, no accidents, yet premiums have to get adjusted yearly due to numerous other claims made to your insurance co?
I'm for people being responsible! BUT there are to many who are not for me not to carry insurance. In the perfect world yours would work but we don't live in a perfect world!!!!

We sure don't but I can dream can't I smitten flowerforyou
flowerforyou flowerforyou I was just asking questions...Inquisitive minds want to know!!!

no photo
Wed 07/22/09 01:47 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 07/22/09 01:47 PM

Responsible gun owners, responsible pet owners, Responsible car owners, responsible homeowners, ECT.....Do you think people who be required to carry liability insurance if you carry a gun..If not please explain....ACCIDENTS DO HAPPEN no matter how responsible we are!!!!!

accidents occur with anything/everything like: foods, medicine, cars, pencils, paperclips.

Where I to be that paranoid, I'd not get out of bed for fear I fall and break my neck.

You didnt answer my question. Are we not required to carry liability on a car...Should you not be required to carry it on a gun? I NEVER SAID YOU DIDNT HAVE THAT RIGHT! Everyone saying responsable...Dont you think that would be?

NO No...I asked a simple question. So I should be able to drive a car without it?

what about accidents, let those involved in the accidents pay - not all drivers.
jmo

So if someone was to hit your car without it you wouldnt be mad?

Who wouldn't be mad Temp, would you?

Hence comes responsibility! but I know that's in my own little world where people are responsible, nowadays everyone wants to get over.

Someone hits my car the repairs should be btwn person and I, no? Or are you ok with having a clean drivers record, no accidents, yet premiums have to get adjusted yearly due to numerous other claims made to your insurance co?
I'm for people being responsible! BUT there are to many who are not for me not to carry insurance. In the perfect world yours would work but we don't live in a perfect world and it is the law!!

no photo
Wed 07/22/09 01:38 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 07/22/09 01:43 PM

jmo

So if someone was to hit your car without it you wouldnt be mad? Heaven forbid a child was in that car!! They dont have muchbsay in nthe matter do they

no photo
Wed 07/22/09 01:33 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 07/22/09 01:36 PM

NO No...I asked a simple question. So I should be able to drive a car without it? I dont need a liences to carry a pencile,ECT

no photo
Wed 07/22/09 01:25 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 07/22/09 01:28 PM

no photo
Wed 07/22/09 01:12 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 07/22/09 01:19 PM
Responsible gun owners, responsible pet owners, Responsible car owners, responsible homeowners, ECT.....Do you think people should be required to carry liability insurance if you carry a gun.Are they now???.If not please explain....ACCIDENTS DO HAPPEN no matter how responsible we are!!!!!

no photo
Tue 07/21/09 12:45 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 07/21/09 12:47 PM

the truth hurts dont it.
8 years in Leavenworth and you are allowed to carry a gun???? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Dam I feel safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:00 AM
One Sunday, in counting the money in the weekly offering, the pastor of the Granville Presbyterian church found a pink envelope containing $1,000. It happened again the next week. The following Sunday, he watched as the offering was collected and saw a little old lady put the distinctive pink envelope in the plate. This went on for weeks until the pastor, overcome by curiosity, approached her.

"Ma'am, I couldn't help but notice that you put $1,000 a week in the collection plate," he stated.

"Why yes," she replied, "every week my son sends me money, and I give some of it to the church."

The pastor asked, "That's wonderful, how much does he send you?"

The old lady replied, "$10,000 a week."

The pastor was amazed. "Your son is very successful! What does he do for a living?"

"He is a veterinarian," she answered.

"That is an honorable profession," the pastor said. "Where does he practice?"

The little old lady said proudly, "In Nevada. He has two cat houses in Las Vegas and one in Reno

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25